Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? (2021 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
If your partner's sibling were to seduce you and try to sleep with you, would you "sample" or tell? undecided
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by deniyor: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
None of the above. But I will find subtle ways to let my bro see whats going on.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by koolchicco: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
Maybe lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2011
Of course!  I would tell Mr. Chima faster than a speeding bullet!  I don't play that shit!  One thing I don't indulge in is cheating.  I can't stand cheating with a passion and if the sibling were to approach me about an idea of sleeping with them I will lose my mind.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
It has happened to me before, and I have and will always tell my partner.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Mygoldie(f): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
@OP,i'd tell and the earlier i tell the better for everyone. cool cool
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MOBO444(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2011
MOBO : MZd@rKSkin
MZd@rKSkin: MOBO
MOBO : Dont let me kiss and tell
MZd@rKSkin: Who cares, it happend all the time
MOBO : Am warning you
MZd@rKSkin: I already told him what we did and we used protection
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrsChima(f): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
None of my husband's sibling approached me in such manner but I will tell my husband if I felt uncomfortable or suspected foul play.

I value my marriage and I will not LET ANYONE come between my husband and I.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by deniyor: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
I missed it the other way around I guess. It is my partner's sister not my brother's gf.
That one, I might tell.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Mygoldie(f): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
MOBO the Hot duckling.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by 190: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2011
Mobo stop snitching around with my wife mz dark angry angry
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Dsense(m): 1:47am On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Of course!  I would tell Mr. Chima faster than a speeding bullet!  I don't play that poo!  One thing I don't indulge in is cheating.  I can't stand cheating with a passion and if the sibling were to approach me about an idea of sleeping with them I will lose my mind. 
Would you stop your blah blah angry . . ,  The last time my uncle was away to Florida,Have you forgotten what we did? lipsrsealed angry

MzD@rkSkin:

It has happened to me before, and I have and will always tell my partner.
How many times would  i have to warn you to  . . .Stop lying MzdSkin!!! angry angry
We all knew you wouldn't let that kinda chance wave you by grin . . . . .sticken promiscuous angry
**moves closer . .Tell me how manytimes did you do it,I know you used protection,just tell me  . .I promise i won't tell your puppy grin**

OP.
My girl got no siblings!
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2011
Ima do once and warn her never tryna seduce me again. How bout that? undecided
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Dsense(m): 1:51am On Jan 25, 2011
^^^Excellent lipsrsealed grin
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by LordReed(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2011
Hmmm you know that seduction doesnt take place unless there is a willing/semi-willing target. For a sibling to attempt this it indicates some level of 'green signal'.

To snitch in this case is to snitch on yourself and of course to do the deed definitely makes you a totally untrustworthy person however it's better you tell than keep it secret.

A pass on the other hand is easier to deal with; a stern warning to the person should stop such from happening again.

To tell in any case may generate a lot of bad blood between the siblings but I think its better than making a secret of it.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by segunjowo(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2011
MOBO444:

MOBO : MZd@rKSkin
MZd@rKSkin: MOBO
MOBO : Dont let me kiss and tell
MZd@rKSkin: Who cares, it happend all the time
MOBO : Am warning you
MZd@rKSkin: I already told him what we did and we used protection
@mobo, I laff with my yansh. WTH? what hav u got with MZD@krskin?
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Basildon1(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2011
I'l tell before the seduction attempt has even concluded, nonsense  angry
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2011
Slap and tell
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Atreides(f): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2011
I'd definitely tell. If i kept it a secret he could take it to mean i was giving him tacit approval and he could try again-and who knows? Maybe next time he wouldn't take no for an answer. By the time hubby and i are through with him,he'll know khaki no be leather.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by koolchicco: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2011
Atreides:

I'd definitely tell. If i kept it a secret he could take it to mean i was giving him tacit approval and he could try again-and who knows? Maybe next time he wouldn't take no for an answer. By the time hubby and i are through with him,he'll know khaki no be leather.

What if u were not married at the time

@OP

As a matured guy, I'd go once and for all as long as it'll remain a secret. undecided
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrCork17: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

If your partner's sibling were to seduce you and try to sleep with you, would you "sample" or tell?  undecided

Sweeeery, are u planning to seduce me again? tongue
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Atreides(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
@koolchicco,if we were just dating? Hmmn. . I think i'd still tell him. His brother making such a move shows that he doesn't have any kind of respect for him. It shows that there is something seriously wrong with their relationship and i think he'd have the right to know. That brother would be capable of betraying him in even worse ways and by telling him i'd put him on guard.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by iice(f): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ewww @ sample. All this 'in the family' thing is gross.
I would tell, just to get out there.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by freecocoa(f): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
I dnt know if i'd tell but i definately not give in.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by anunaki(f): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
, he once asked his friend to lend him his phone to call me since his batteries were over, the guy did so and afterwards saved my number and started writing love poems via sms to me , i snitched out and their friendship ended,
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by yme1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
the first time he try's it i will let him know i don't get down that way and should never ever be reapeated
but if he turns a deaf ear and try's it again then yeah i will tell
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrsChima1(f): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
If you do not tell your partner that their siblings are trying to hit on you.  You will regret it when they turned that shit against you.  

If they are disrespectful enough to hit on you then what make you think they won't turn against you?  You know siblings can be jealous of your relationship with their sibling and it is sad.  But, why would you hold such secret that can disabled your relationship?  We may think we are protecting our loved ones when we are actually hurting them by withholding secrets of this magnitude.
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrCork17: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
***wondering if Mrs Chima wud snich if she seduces me? undecided***
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrsChima1(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
Yes! I would gladly watch Mr. Chima kick your arse!
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by MrCork17: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yes!  I would gladly watch Mr. Chima kick your arse!

huh!! Mr Chima? *****callls immmigration angry****
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2011
@Mobo, hang yourself. Reincarnate and drown yourself.

@Mr.Cork, when he drowns himself, just do as he does.

@D-Sense, slap yourself.

It has happened to me before only they were not blood brothers but really best friends. The guy phoned me and was like his brother/friend dont have to know and asked if I could I chill with him. . .I told him I'll call later. he said 'ok'. I went to my dude's house, called the guy, put his a$s on speaker phone and it was a wrap.  cool
Re: If You Were Seduced Would You Snitch? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2011
;d smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Women Beat Their Husbands / Small Girls Having Crush On Me / Women, Alcohol And Morals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.