Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (11553 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Mygoldie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Koolchicco is getting attention from Goldie now wink
Hmm well let me leave him may be he might be the chap
cool

na wa for you oh baba Kay,na you dey yarn like this again?
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Orton10(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
^

Ain't you supposed to be studying for a test or sometin angry angry
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Mygoldie(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
studying for a test or something.

why do you think so? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Judeamah(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
PS3 FOR SALE. Call 08027516100
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Konjour(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
Why? Take a good long walk. Let's see if she'll come after me,still staring. By then,you'll know the handshake has seriously gone below the elbow. wink
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Xunxhine(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
First u r also looking, to catch her staring, xo at firxt u'l feel akward then u'll feel honoured considering ur deficiencies expecially when she now gives u a wry smile then chuckles then u'l want to be inquisitive which may 70percent nto work. Sorry guys
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Uch74(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
livedit: I would hope he would either go up to her and ask her if she is okay or if he is interested go over and ask her out.  That would make me uneasy if the shoe is on the other foot sort of speak.  I really don't think it's polite to "stare".  To look briefly is okay.  wink  If she is interested, why not go up to the guy and talk to him.  What's the point staring looking like you have a emotional uncontrollable inpolite mental problem.  Unless she is majorly shy. But even still. Personally, if I was a man, I would be like what's up with this chick and if I was the woman, I would feel crazy staring like that anyway.  
U̶̲̥̅̊'re on point gurl! Ȋ̝̊̅ see U̶̲̥̅̊ get brains under that ur hairs.....*Wicked grin* seriously Ȋ̝̊̅ admire ur reasoning(na only ur comment follow for this forum)!
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by tomrockstone: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Mcleo007:
If a beautiful woman stares at me longer than normal, i'll be glad cos i love to compete in hard stares. I can swear it, she can't beat me to that. N a she go tire!
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by tomrockstone: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
dts exactly wot i wil do 2.lets see who gets unconfortable first.
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by vicogu76(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin[color=#770077][/color]
kpolli:
stare back
just walk up to here and tell her she's beautiful even if she not grin
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
koolchicco:

I thought u said u have a beautiful damsel at home? You wish! grin

Anu Gboko! angry
chai! Una sabi yarb for this forum eh! Which one be ANU GBOKO? grin grin grin
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by valdes00(m): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Till then... D situation will settle itself

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.