Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (26613 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by daddytime(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2020
In your dreams! Or

Na you sabi! Or

Who is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Timothy6: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Cant lose what u never had
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Tonnyray: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
If you even bother to reply you're a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by IamDavids: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
xoxocandy:
If he's still texting you means he's not over you.
No response is the best reaction in this case

Smh.

Is that what they asked you?

Y'all make things complex, Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Dantepet3000: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Hi Guys!!

Break up in relationship can be caused by different things.

When two lovers depart, in most cases it’s always a heartbreak for one and an easy move on for the other person.

Depending on the circumstances behind your break up with your ex, imagine getting a text like this from her or him.

Oya, Reply In Just 3 Words

Best Reply Wins

Drop your comments

https://repnaija.com.ng/your-ex-sent-you-a-text-i-am-dating-someone-better-than-you-reply-in-just-3-words-best-reply-wins/
Me too oh
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Jedalord: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Why text me?
or
All the best �
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
IamDavids:

Smh.
Is that what they asked you?
Y'all make things complex, Jeez!
'No response' or 'silence' is a very powerful response, in case you dont know.
She's right.

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2020
in what aspect?...
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by ForestHill: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Aphroditee:
Them letting you know is inappropriate on their part. You do not have to respond. It may be a game for them. Hurting you boosts self esteem, alleviates guilt, possibly just getting revenge for something petty.
I would suggest blocking them and walking away. If a response IS, however, necessary: here is my opinion.
It depends on why they have the “ex” title. If you gave it to them because they earned it, say “send (the new person) my regards” and wash your hands of the whole ordeal. Even if it is hard to let go.
They said list o (3 words only), they didn't say you should elaborate o

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Aphroditee(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2020
ForestHill:
They said list o (3 words only), they didn't say you should elaborate o
You shared your opinion, I shared mine. Simple.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by olusovic10: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Enjoy the di*k ride!!!
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by ForestHill: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Aphroditee:
You shared your opinion, I shared mine. Simple.
I'm just being basic to the subject
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Thunder fire you
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Aphroditee(f): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2020
ForestHill:
I'm just being basic to the subject
That's why it's an opinion not an examination . Opinions may or may not be accepted by third-parties
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by pyyxxaro: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Go and Die ( in Oshiomole’s voice)
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Oh really
Wow that's awesome
Am happy for you
But na thunder go fire both of you sad
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by LORDZEUS25(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Does he exist?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by LORDZEUS25(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
are you now?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by gbami(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Who Is This?

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
it's possible.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by iamGholdaniel(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Reply: please who is this?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
You are lucky
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Boy bye.
I belong to Jesus�
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by okk4sure: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2020
My Expired product!
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Same here though
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Lordseth: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Good for me
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Blackmoran(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Oh you still they exist?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Smarkest(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2020
wish you well
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Ifabernard(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Move on kid
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Aimerosa25(f): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Keep feeding remnants
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2020
If u go through the above comments u will observe dere are a lot of kids on this forum, so bitter and unreasonable. undecided... Nairaland is bleeped up!!
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Liposure: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2020
No condition is permanent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.