Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (26540 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
ibnlawal:
That wasn't the question.
Okay.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Hisimperialmaje(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
E GO BE
Na the best reply be this na,, op where you de
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Olatara(f): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
E GO BE
Hahaha!
Then you add kisses to it.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by kamsonic(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stop missing me
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nephilim: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fùck off again! grin
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Let him take over my burden good riddance
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by konkonbilo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good for you
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Weirdgee: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bleep off bitch
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by fatymore(f): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
You still need my validation

I told ya, you can never get over the heartbreak,!
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by phazotron(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Whatever.

Do you think I care about you or your business?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Sanishu: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Go radio station
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by aimmoney9: 4:03am On Jun 14, 2020
Okafor's law dey
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by aimmoney9: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2020
Goldencheese:
You disgust me!
Okafor's law dey
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Aphroditee(f): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2020
phazotrron:
Whatever.

Do you think I care about you or your business?
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Lamanii22(f): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
daddytime:
In your dreams! Or

Na you sabi! Or

Who is this?

Lol these replies though... Very sarcastic! Even the ex would feel so embarrassed for sending you "I found somebody better than you" lol... It's even a childish thing to say.... It's like my ex who was telling me that girls are rushing him for sex and that he can show me proof... I told him to send it lol... He couldn't send it... I already knew he was lying... I think everyone should just move on with their lives after breakup(s)...
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by MRSUCCESS70: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Best Of Luck
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by damilotun: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wait and see
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Olatara:
Hahaha! Then you add kisses to it.
hehhe yea

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by dayleke: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Psych412:
Bull shit

You are one word short...

cool

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by lizzy22(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
All the best
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by DonroxyII: 5:36am On Jun 18, 2020
No shi.t babe !
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by philips007(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Was already tired (of f**kin u)
Your pu**y stink
Thanks for the relief
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by yemitexcel(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2020
The empty land is better than an estate... Wait and see my latter
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by EtherealAnn(f): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na you sabi
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Tolani045(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Go Bleep yourself bitch.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Palazee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Of course
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by walesoflyf(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
RIP to him..
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Sluvist(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
She is with somebody but still missing and thinking about you, it simply means the new guy failed to conquer her love. A person like me will not reply the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ? / Advantages Of Being Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.