Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67350 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Dami12345: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2020
tydi:
I don't toast,cus I'm an introvert and always like been to myself but I have this kind of eyes that does the talking, once your eyes stare directly into mine the lady will be sexually attracted to me, yes I know because it will be written all over her face and her countenance will change and I mean it. It happens all the time. I don't know if its a good thing or bad.
If I come manage talk she's going home with me that night.

Na love at first sight its usually called.
Magic dey your blood wella.

Me sef get mine.
Sometimes I don't even have to look at the girl
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Dami12345: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2020
NigPatriot:

if he spends one month there, what will happen? the ladies will approach him?

Bro, he will have to learn to turn down girls, if not him dick go bend from too much pussy.

Infact na him go tire.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by BafanaBafana: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Toasting woman na the easiest thing on planet earth

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one
She will definitely answer you because body go sweet her for the compliment

Then try to go further into hair styles
Probably name some hairstyles for her and try to make her educate you about it
Rihanna, bob Marley, kinky ball, twisting, side path, crotchet, braiding, chuku

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
Like play like play discussion don start
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next because she will be so free at heart talking about it

Truly you are a real niggar. Me I always start with perfumes, that discussion get plenty branches, if she mixes perfumes, why they prefer men perfumes to women's, then na me go educate her on how to know real or fake perfumes
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by DoubleEngine007: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin
Crofton:

cheesy cheesy

E no go better for you . cheesy
That guy no well at all.. LWKD!
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by CEOwatazs: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2020
There were these two girls I fell for at the same time during my secondary school.

The experience wasn't just funny.

The funny thing was that; because I have a very good handwriting, after school hours I will sneak into their lockers and look for any of their notes that was incomplete and then copy it(update it) for them.

The thing that baffles me was even with all these efforts non of them ever approach me to say thank you.

Not until one my village people adviced me to go and write "yori yori" lyrics by bracket at the back of each of their note books.

The following day one threatened to report me to the principal while the other one found it funny and have to locate me to make jest of what happened.

That was how I lost one of them and gain the other.

I'm still a shy ghuy till today... Almost more than 10 years after that experience
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by BafanaBafana: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Meninmen:
Mine was not really shyness though.

I was preparing for JAMB back then in 2009/2019. I usually go to the state Library to read. There was this pretty girl that used to come read there too (she was also preparing for JAMB). On about 2 separate occasions, I have approached her, talked to her, but whenever I ask her for her Number, she always decline my request.

So, one day, I approached her while she was done reading and about going home. I told her this very statement; " Darling, you know I really love you. I love you more than all my siblings combined".

She just looked at me, smiled and said "please, go and love your siblings". That was the last day I went to that library. Up till now, I still don't Know the type of foolishness that made me uttered that nonsense. As I am typing this, I still feel my ancestors can never forgive me for that blunder.

Boys don mumu sha. Kai.
your ancestors be like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by RTSC: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2020
if you can't toast, how will you have a girlfriend?

Even guys uglier than you will be going from relationships to relationships just because they can open their mouth and toast, while you are just there still trying to toast your first ever girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by DoubleEngine007: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Worse would've been as they off light you now fvck up and hit something and fell down inside the darkness. Eternal shame for be you lmaoo grin grin
This thread to me is more than A night of a thousand laugh. I just can't stop laughing. The guy go waka for darkness go hit head for wall .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by PericomaNwankwo: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2020
HazardMan:
Mine was very shameful sha. I couldn't approach her myself as i was a little bit nervous.

Stepping out of the church compound with my friend and i saw her discussing just in front of the gate with her female friend. I took a step back and told my friend to go call her for me.

He did, but she said i must come myself if i want to talk to her. Well i couldn't go to her because my legs were already shaking with a beating heart for just no reason.

I and my friend decided to use the back gate as i didn't have the courage to pass through where she was standing with her friend.

Anyway, my guys for area use me entertain themselves for complete one week after the incident

Lol you have really nice friends
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by PericomaNwankwo: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

BTW I'm thinking of taking weed to boost my morale

Abeg oooo grin cheesy weed na for reasoning no be for morale. If you dey find morale take cocaine grin grin lmao

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Altimatic27: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help

Buyva car it would be easier
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next because she will be so free at heart talking about it

danmmm nigarrrr! You don tey for d game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Bianda24: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2020
This happened in 1985 shortly after IBB became the Head of State and commander in Chief of Supreme Military Council (SMC). I had gone out to Kuti Hall at the University of Ibadan to meet a fellow fresher. I saw this beautiful lady walking at the pedestrian lane of Queens Hall down to Kuti Hall, this lady was so beautiful that I was nearly hit by one of the taxis that ply that route. When I approached her, I said hello with my cocky voice and she replied ''hi" with her sonorous voice capable of extricating a kid goat from the mouth of the lion.
I started stuttering and stammering but she said "can you please take it cool and speak to me". That was how I summoned the courage to woo her. She would later become the mother of my 5 children

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NigPatriot(m): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Dami12345:

Bro, he will have to learn to turn down girls, if not him dick go bend from too much pussy.

Infact na him go tire.
Wow really? Would he have to pay or what, o don't understand

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Makanaki127: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2020
For my area they dey call me godzilla
Bcus I day toast any body toastable
I shall day do my own like play
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NigPatriot(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Altimatic27:

Buyva car it would be easier

What would car to do him and approaching girls?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2020
HazardMan:

I was only a young teenager then. I've gotten over being shy long ago, but i just can't stop wondering what causes the anxiety then

This statement just means your still shy,not shy long ago
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by MrBONE2(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

grin

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by oshorstan(f): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

nap weed go kill u
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by oshorstan(f): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

na d weed go kill u
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by nuel101(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Me that have never toasted in my life ... it all just happens naturally
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by toyotamuscle: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Dami12345:

Cool
hi can we chat on whatsapp my number is 08089411836
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Meedon: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:

"I had to call her that she should forget about the whole thing, she was like nawa ooooo."

grin cheesy grin

No be small thing ooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by bellenornor(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

Weed will embarrass you! Don't even think about it.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by sunnydike1(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

For example
Just first tell her say

ur a real niggarr
one wrapes of we for u
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by omoburuku: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2020
pDudd:

See your life for ground undecided

Ordinary woman o, nor be egungun.

Chai.

Oga mi, i be small pikin dat time....infact I was still in primary sch, when I first saw her,and till I finish for secondary sch,man still no get d liver, She just has ds effect on me,I fit don plan all punchlines wey I wan drop, but ones I see her like this, my brain go just dey misbehave oninown.
And this girl dey feel me die,I just don't know why...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by kingscare1(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

You don't need weed to be naturally you. To toast a girl, first see her as a friend, start a casual conversation and collect number as simple as that. Try to be lively funny, be humble and have money.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

No weed

Just take black bullet u go high die but not like the most high.

I swear u go approach any girl shame no go dey.

I use that stuff kiss ooo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by tydi(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Dami12345:

Na love at first sight its usually called.
Magic dey your blood wella.

Me sef get mine.
Sometimes I don't even have to look at the girl

Lol, your second statement got me. How can one have a magic blood? But I think dey is atom of truth to it though cus even in my working place, I'm easily liked by people even strangers I have never met before easily pick interest in me. which I know its the Grace of God upon my life. But Funny thing was that my boss noticed that I'm easily liked by people and suspected me of using black magic like they call it here which I brought in from Africa cus I don't stay in Nigeria. But its all good though cus the attention most times really portrays to me that I have a good spirit that attracts people and a brighter future ahead of me.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2020
roybanjo100:
very funny scene, i ask my friend to help me talk to her, i was standing few steps away from them, na so her head enter gear 4, con ask me to come n talk myself, she send my friend away, suddenly every where became black, i was sweating, my legs was vibrating, she was staring straight into my eyes, remain small for me to just start crying, i was looking on the floor shaking, i just told her, "i dont know what to say" she smiles and said we will see on monday....It was on friday, after she left, i was so happy and then was crying inside for fuvking up, our love story was so sweet after until i grew wings and broke her heart

Lolzzx

Tell me something u fing*r her during u guys relationship
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help
the main reason is because u carry sex for head.

Just b free mk new chums from dere u go learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.