Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Christianity Is A Big Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Christianity Is A Big Joke (1542 Views)

CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen / Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2020
I'm glad I'm no longer a fool or sheeple
My parents were sheeples to the core
My kids will never be sheeples
I stopped taking church serious 9 years ago..why??

The Vatican alone has a net worth of $30 Billion.
What on EARTH are they doing with $30 billion?? And they still collect offering from you
Why can't Vatican Send Money To all these Catholic church that need money for building, renovation.

Why must the church milk the people every time. Everytime they need your donation and offering for construction of church. They beg the poor masses to donate all they have for construction of church.
Meanwhile, the Central head of the church at Vatican is getting richer in billions every year. So why can't Vatican pay for the construction of churches in poor remote areas in the world.
Why must the church depend on begging the masses to pay for such?? embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Spot for corrections
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by GerraMeh74(m): 6:05am On Jun 14, 2020
This your early Morning rant is worthless and baseless.......... Just say you are tired of going to church.

4 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by QwarkdFerengi(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2020
No put eye for policeman salary.

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by gbami(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Religion has been monetized.. Everything about it now is payment...
Exactly as you said...If they want money they'll come to you...If you need money for medical bills or food they will tell you to pray, that God can do all things...
You invite a Pastor to come and preach, he will be asking for money...
Your tithes, offerings, first fruit etc...Everyday is church program, why..so attendees will still pay offerings...It is now a business centre not a religious ground

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by khia: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2020
gbami:
Religion has been monetized.. Everything about it now is payment...
Exactly as you said...If they want money they'll come to you...If you need money for medical bills or food they will tell you to pray, that God can do all things...
You invite a Pastor to come and preach, he will be asking for money...
Your tithes, offerings, first fruit etc...Everyday is church program, why..so attendees will still pay offerings...It is now a business centre not a religious ground

It's called organized religion, a business indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Oxb90: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2020
I am not interested in whatever you decide. That will not stop me from attending my church service this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Oxb90: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2020
You want to spoil the mind of others, if not why post this on a Sunday morning
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2020
GerraMeh74:
This your early Morning rant is worthless and baseless.......... Just say you are tired of going to church.
Ok sheep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Welcome to common sense and congratulations for regaining your sanity.
The only wrong thing you've done is to try to convince a fool that he is being fooled.

Learn to mind your business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by emmyboy162(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Correct

3 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by zionmde: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Ok sheep
u spotted out all those things because u never took ur relationship with God personal
d day u become very personal with God and God alone, dat day u will cease to see all these things
yes going to church is also very important for d sake of fellowship with d saints

severally I wanted to give up on God (not church) but he never gave up on me. he always showed up Wen I needed supernatural help.
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by TheSourcerer: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Oxb90:
I am not interested in whatever you decide. That will not stop me from attending my church service this morning.
wow this is very inspiring , you for add Bible quote make am resemble sensible post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Dabronze(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2020
There is something I've observe about this religions
way back then during the days of our forefathers before the introduction of foreign religion
everybody is living in peace and harmony with eachother thy worship their idol god ask request for what they want and the idol god do it for them

even our forefather then married more than four wives but they are happily living with each other

but now some pastors that married only one wife if they tell their church member what their wife is doing to them the church ⛪ may scatter
ev
every nooks&crannies is flooded with Church and mosque but rate of crime is overwhelming.

on conclusion if the religion is not for making money purpose then what impact are doing for our society
1.Missionary schools are the most expensive

2.The so call man of god are the ones living luxurious lifestyle while their common member are getting poorer.
3.Tithe and offering paid by church member is added to man of go net-worth
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by MedicH: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2020
When I realised and stopped taking Christianity serious was when i was in school, we had a a catholic church and an Anglican church. The Catholic was completely built, with nice landscape, beautiful environment, painting, very nice. Then the Anglican church was a block work with roof top no no more no less. This was like this till the 5th year of my studentship I saw that the Catholic church were bringing different statues into the compound, concrete status with brass paintings very fine while the Anglican church only has plasterings on top. Still a block work, plastered and roof top. I asked one catholic guy, why can't their church sponsor some projects like ceiling in this Anglican church to make it better since they're all striving for same heaven and pray to same God and Jesus Christ, the guy said it's not possible. These two churches share a fence

3 Likes

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Tomiwa69(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2020
J111333:
Welcome to common sense and congratulations for regaining your sanity.
The only wrong thing you've done is to try to convince a fool that he is being fooled.

Learn to mind your business.
Lol
True
No need to argue With sheep's who only know what to think not how to think

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2020
zionmde:

u spotted out all those things because u never took ur relationship with God personal
d day u become very personal with God and God alone, dat day u will cease to see all these things
yes going to church is also very important for d sake of fellowship with d saints

severally I wanted to give up on God (not church) but he never gave up on me. he always showed up Wen I needed supernatural help.
I won't argue with you
A dog that wants to get lost will never hear his master's whistle no matter how loud it sound.
Nothing I will say here will change your sheeples mind
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by zionmde: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I won't argue with you
A dog that wants to get lost will never hear his master's whistle no matter how loud it sound.
dont be tempted to think everybody on NL here is ur mate. Am a christian with a blossoming relationship with my God. You are right, nothing u say can change my mind because u can only talk from ur own personal experience, and u cant expect ur own personal experience to override mine. I have seen personally in my life wat God can do.

Life is personal anyway, but wen u make ur choice, make it personal and dont generalize. There are some christians u cant even stand where they stand and talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Kyra1(f): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Nobody is forced to give money to the church and those that give do it willingly.
They are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Saskatchewan57(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Religion is give until you become poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2020
What is your business with Vatican money? If you want to worship God, you do it in truth and in spirit. Dont disturb our ears with your woes.

1 Like

Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Joycekkh:
What is your business with Vatican money? If you want to worship God, you do it in truth and in spirit. Dont disturb our ears with your woes.
Kyra1:
Nobody is forced to give money to the church and those that give do it willingly.
They are not complaining.
The Way Jesus Will Flog You 2 Rats Out Of his Temple.
Of course they are sheeps, why will they complain? They have been brainwashed so it is normal to them.
If the highest Pinnacle center of my faith is corrupt with money. Then it's my fvcking business. If the head is corrupt the whole body decays
When you get broke go back and wail to God for money in the same church.lol
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by GerraMeh74(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s][/s]
ChizzyBuna:

Ok sheep
OK bleeping goat..... Of the 30billion owned by the Vatican,how much have you and your people contributed?
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Kyra1(f): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
The Way Jesus Will Flog You 2 Rats Out Of his Temple.
Of course they are sheeps, why will they complain? They have been brainwashed so it is normal to them.
If the highest Pinnacle center of my faith is corrupt with money. Then it's my fvcking business. If the head is corrupt the whole body decays
When you get broke go back and wail to God for money in the same church.lol
There is no need talking to you since you have decided to resort to insults.
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kyra1:

There is no need talking to you since you have decided to resort to insults.
Don't use that as an excuse to chicken out
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Deicide: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Because God needs money
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Smhaykins(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I won't argue with you

A lost dog will me more exposed than the rest...being lost is a blessing at times
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Smhaykins(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Don't use that as an excuse to chicken out

I love chicken
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Alao046(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
K
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Smhaykins:

A lost dog will me more exposed than the rest...being lost is a blessing at times
What goes up must come down
Remember the prodigal son??
Re: Why Christianity Is A Big Joke by Smhaykins(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

What goes up must come down
Remember the prodigal son??

When he came back, he understands life better than his siblings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Broke up With Her / We Deal On All Kinds Of Weavons, Human Hairs, Wigs, And Others... /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.