Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Finally Broke up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke up With Her (1543 Views)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2020
I FINALLY BROKE UP WITH KIKI (NOT REAL NAME)

Hello babe, it feels so sad to tell you this. Things cannot remain the way they used to be. This is really a tough decision for me but life must go on. Thank you so much for being with me all these years.
Just as I expected, I missed her calls 30 good times. Didn't even respond to the messages she sent via SMS, WhatsApp and messenger. I was done with her. My negligence continued for good six days (sometimes, I even felt I was too hard)
On the seventh day, I got a text from my babe's mum (I love that woman so much - Kai).... Here's what she wrote :
Hello son, hope you're good this morning. Kiki (not real name) told me what happened. Son, my daughter loves you so much. Since she got that text from you, she rarely eat and I bet that happens with her sleep too. I don't know what must have prompted your decision but please for my sake son, forgive her and let things be the way they used to be. Come and take a look at her, she's growing lean son. Talk to you later.
When I finished reading this text, I almost called Kiki but can't explain what held me back. For mumsi to have texted me, it means the whole stuff is telling on Kiki badly. I waited one extra day before replying to kiki's mum..
Hi mum, good morning. I got your text yesterday and I'm sorry not to have replied immediately. As much as it's hard to say, my decision to part ways with Kiki is nonnegotiable . I'm so sorry ma (my heart was racing when I was typing this o)
After I had sent this text, I didn't get any more messages from kiki's mum again. Weeks swiftly turned into months and I became even more stronger with my decision. I had moved on (not with a new babe, with myself)
Exactly a year later, I discovered I had achieved more on my own than when I was busy composing new poems to send to babe's inbox. Like say devil read my mind, she sent a text
Kiki : Hello Val, I see you've moved on and don't even care. Goodbye
Val : Hey! Kiks, yeah I've moved on ooo.. Thanks Sha. Later tinz.
Four years later, I don do plenty things with my life.
Horray, I finally broke up with my babe
I finally broke up with FEAR (Kiki) and didn't allow the soothing words of kiki's mum (Procrastination) to get at me. Lolzzzzzz... See my picture na, I'm so excited.
What is holding you back from achieving your goals and living your best life?
fear and procrastination are your enemies o
BREAK UP WITH YOUR KIKI TODAY.
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by donbachi(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Ehn!.u mean am?
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
donbachi:
Ehn!.u mean am?
I mean am o Lol
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by frubben(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
If your kiki is associated to badluck and stagnation our own kiki is better for us .

Thank u
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2020
frubben:
If your kiki is associated to badluck and stagnation our own kiki is better for us .

Thank u

boss try and get the main message am trying to pass through
talking about how fear and procrastination can pull down from achieving your goals and success

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by MrSensor(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Nonsense
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2020
MrSensor:
Nonsense
sorry ehn
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by MrSensor(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2020
balosammy:

sorry ehn
it Ok my son
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2020
MrSensor:
Nonsense
Nonsense really?

I was in OPs shoes as well. Broke up with girlfriend and focused on my life. Few months later I got a job I didn’t go for an interview for.

The moment you stop thinking of someone else all in the name of relationship, your thinking faculty will expand to doing great things for yourself.

Relationships in Nigeria is stressful when you are in love. You’ll totally forget your existence.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by MrSensor(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nonsense really?

I was in OPs shoes as well. Broke up with girlfriend and focused on my life. Few months later I got a job I didn’t go for an interview for.

The moment you stop thinking of someone else all in the name of relationship, your thinking faculty will expand to doing great things for yourself.

Relationships in Nigeria is stressful when you are in love. You’ll totally forget your existence.
you want me to apologize left and right. Sorry oo.
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
MrSensor:
you want me to apologize left and right. Sorry oo.
you must appease the gods for the apology to be accepted. angry
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by MrSensor(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Carchoice:
you must appease the gods for the apology to be accepted. angry
sorry again o, hope it's accepted
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2020
MrSensor:
sorry again o, hope it's accepted
you must bring 3 female virgin in their 30s from edo state for the gods.
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by MrSensor(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Carchoice:
you must bring 3 female virgin in their 30s from edo state for the gods.
take these ones pls:

chorister1990, missawele, missimelda01

I'm offering them.
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by Genesils(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
OPs post can be related with in two ways, the relationship part and the motivational aspect

1. There are some relationships you really have to break for your life to move forward personally, especially when you are so much addicted to someone that's not bringing the best of you but rather draining you

2. Fear and Procrastination are subtle enemies silently killing dreams these days

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by Wang1tang: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Trash
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by murphyibiam15(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
balosammy:

talking about how fear and procrastination can pull down from achieving your goals and success
I understood you man.. Thumbs-up
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nonsense really?

you really nail it man
God bless you
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wang1tang:
Trash

you just registered on nairaland not quite long and you are already seeing trash

I wish you had a life
but you got low life
I know you are kicked out of your old account man
just get a life dude
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Genesils:
OPs post can be related with in two ways, the relationship part and the motivational aspect

1. There are some relationships you really have to break for your life to move forward personally, especially when you are so much addicted to someone that's not bringing the best of you but rather draining you

2. Fear and Procrastination are subtle enemies silently killing dreams these days

wow you really pull up all words in one good sentence
God bless you boss

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrSensor:
take these ones pls:
chorister1990, missawele, missimelda01
I'm offering them.
can I take one of them boss
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by frubben(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
balosammy:

oooo now i understand the message. So sorry bro . Very sorry . Nice write up
Re: I Finally Broke up With Her by balosammy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
don't be offended if the post got you wrong

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love?? / We Like Them Because Of Breast And Bumbum / List Of Slay Queen Who Upload Sex Video On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.