Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) (5560 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Could have married both of them. Our ancestors weren't stupid
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by tuoky: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
I will like to know you. Can we talk
AngelicDamsel:
The girl that he declared his love for first is the legitimate lover. If the dead friend is, the you snatched him from her, but if you are the first then no worries.

It appears to me that the dead one is the first. grin grin grin grin

Some girls snatch men like trophies. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Martinez39s(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
If this is not fake, then this is a victory dance by the lady that got the man. Come to think of it, no "RIP," no expression of sadness, and no crying emojis. Perhaps, I am not seeing all of her tweets. Probably another case of women being their own enemies.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Blackmoran(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
No 1 nightmare women fear is REJECTION...
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by tuoky: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
tuoky:
I will like to know you. Can we talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / JAMB result Oga Jabez comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.