Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) (5545 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by nairaplace: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2020
A young woman took to Twitter to claim that her best friend of over 15 years committed suicide on Friday, June 12, because a man they both fell in love with didn't choose her.

Fa'izah said the man chose her, and not her friend. This led to a falling out between the friends and her friend eventually committed suicide over the unrequited love.

She wrote: Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//942/woman-allegedly-commits-suicide-because-a-man-she-loved-chose-her-best-friend-of-15-years.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Newcreature2020(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Don't Get Carried Away,Stay Focus on the purpose you were created for,you are here to live and be prepared for eternity, don't get distracted, live for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by callmeRichie(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Fvck friendship, fvck love, fvck you! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by paulolee(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2020
chaiii
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by espn(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Congrats to her...
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Youngpo413: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Clap for yasef!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by OfficialAwol(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
What is the size of the guy's gbola?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by SoftChordz: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2020
so sorry, some ladies find it hard to see the tin line between love, passionate and crazy. God bless her.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the full story here: http://awonbloggablogga..net
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by yanabasee1(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2020
This is serious....

Finding someone you can be with and be happy isn't that easy....

Sometimes, the people we chose don't chose us..The ones we don't need, often die for us...

God, do and come back and end this world....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by fykes(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2020
commit suicide? What With all the things I can do in this world....
Have sex with a crazy, loud, Hot and curvy girl...
Feel the hug from my mom whenever I visit....
Play pes 20 with my guys on ps3
All d great movies I can watch from netnaija...
And when all fails...
Try eating Pizza with a plate of ice cream...

HECK NO!!! FVCK THAT.
IM NOT TAKING MY OWN LIFE FOR NADA

7 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by nepapole(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Lies!

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2020
See wetin P3nis don cause now......
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by stella55(f): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
She took her life because of a man. May her soul find peace
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by seniorgozman(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
She is not serious
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2020
The girl that he declared his love for first is the legitimate lover. If the dead friend is, the you snatched him from her, but if you are the first then no worries.

It appears to me that the dead one is the first. grin grin grin grin

Some girls snatch men like trophies. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by meobizy(f): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Sometimes when I exercise I do so to remind myself that no pain is worse than one I inflict on myself. I could kill myself for an idiot when I was young and stupid. Nowadays there’s more to life than a romp in the hay. The pizza and ice cream guy said it best “many things are of utmost importance than sex”.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Iytech(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Sad story
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm Twitter stories undecided
My friend,my cousin,my uncle,my neighbor,my niece's friend's brother,it's never them angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by ErnestR: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Emotional trauma is very bad,

Its like too much jealousy in women, only me, only me, they always like to best attributes with God. Ajoke, awake, abike, arike,

No wonder many men lie that they are single after twenty children at home. When they meet the cold blood 25 year old girl and she asks them "Have you married?" They will reply : " I swear I am still single"

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by karbie(f): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Read the study packs on your own and pass your examinations like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Folzye(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2020
callmeRichie:
Fvck friendship, fvck love, fvck you! undecided

Lol, cool
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020
I have a friend who's obsessed with her man she stalks his comments on Facebook and Twitter. She can go as far as sending any lady a DM to stay off her man
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by stella55(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:
I have a friend who's obsessed with her man she stalks his comments on Facebook and Twitter. She can go as far as sending any lady a DM to stay off her man
that's stupidity.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Mayng01(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
You are even stupid for writing and posting such here, & I suspect you betrayed your friend by snatching. With this attitude of yours, you don’t appear to be the one in the action movie, you forced your way in. Women have hated one another from genesis.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Greatzeus:
Hmmm Twitter stories undecided
My friend,my cousin,my uncle,my neighbor,my niece's friend's brother,it's never them angry
even nairaland
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ihe neme
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by hashtagged(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
stella55:
that's stupidity.

Real stupidity its creepy
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Pearl05(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Why didn't they share the man? They would have just married him since they were friends for over 15yrs so what's there in sharing their love interest?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Pearl05:
Why didn't they share the man? They would have just married him since they were friends for over 15yrs so what's there in sharing their love interest?

Nice submissions, unfortunately women of nowadays don't want to share at all. Even some religion that permits polygamy, is no longer easy as old days.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) by Austeeenxx: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Y'all better be careful of those twitter stories. That's all I've gotta say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back / Blac Chyna Exposes Her Curves As She Takes Part In The Silhouette Challenge / How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.