Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85708 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Futurejoy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You are the one thats not ok. Can't u see the girl ended the relationship. The guy posted it on his status. The girl could have easily read it and ignored it but she decided to blackmail the guy with sex and even end the relationship. How exactly is the guy not ok here.
Both the girl and the guy have problems, they are not ok. That is what happens when you don’t define your relationship. As for you, you obviously look like someone that have issues minding their business. I didn’t tag you!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Tessae(f): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
He was already done with the relationship. Reno just gave him a way out
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by chigoizie7(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.

Don’t go and find work, keep being a liability.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Futurejoy:

Both the girl and the guy have problems, they are not ok. That is what happens when you don’t define your relationship. As for you, you obviously look like someone that have issues minding their business. I didn’t tag you!
Lol, it's nairaland na, we just dey catch cruise. In real life I can mind my business for Africa.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Priwillo: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
She go come bk.

#TheManipulatedMan
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

Y don't u want to be independent and take care of yourself, even if its 4 u? Y do u let go of your own life and wait for sm1 else t take care of u... Isnt that being useless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by lookingfly: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Welcome brother to the land of freedom.....now you will have better things to do with your money. Congrats
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Warkeehzy1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Remind me again, who do you pay in exchange for sex?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by mubbyone(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Baba make I no say I love you before them say I be gay, I like your courage man, you do well, I Stan you 100%
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Ideasroole: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
Gbam!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
ume1000:
10000mm overslacked borehole

I wonder what you did say your source of income is when asked by ur children

Definitely (an olosho)

I'll call your mother to answer the question.
We work in the same brothel after all.

Blind sheep. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
lol you registered this month, how come you know he's always on giveaway threads. You must be an old member with a new moniker cheesy

Maybe. grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Futurejoy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lol, it's nairaland na, we just dey catch cruise. In real life I can mind my business for Africa.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by LaJoe2: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
her reaction is juvenile
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Futurejoy:

grin
Can I mail u?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Joshmuch: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jah the great created WOMAN, to be an helper to man , to alleviate his pains, that's the origin of the name. However, once they turn to a burden to man, they become WOEMAN. Meaning, woe to man!!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

And how do u make this lasting impression that doesn't require money?
Very good. Women are emotional beings at least most her. Work on their emotions. Know your woman, never be in hurry to spend. Although I must say it takes lot of sensitivity to build real bond that's why some men may find it difficult because this society does not support men with emotions. But as a guy who knows what he wants, you most display and invest in certain level of emotions. For example: When was the last time you plait your girl's hair? Instead of going out to eat, how about you arrange a cooking competition between yourselves, watch the nature together, encourage each other to study and learn new things. Do you know what she really likes? Instead of going to the movies Everytime, how about a little drama between you two? And when was the last time you prayed together etc. These things may sound childish to a African Man but they are things that help build unbreakable bonds.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Abikeade11(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is like they are both fed up with the relationship and I didn't think op is really spending on her cuz I know if you're the spending type, the babe will not release you like that.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
AfroKnight:

Look, if you want to pick a side, do it with ya full chest, not this roundabout manner. This is a clear win for him. Don’t try to downplay anything. grin

The guy has just discovered the truth about his relationship. He has been paying for sex, affection and a girlfriend.

Be happy for him. grin

Sometimes it takes the random word from a stranger to help you see the truth about yourself.
On this case, I'm for nobody grin grin

Both the guy and girl no get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
don4real18:

Alfa males ko, imam males ni cheesy
It's ALPHA
grin grin We have only "Alfa" males on Nl not Alpha grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
Very good. Women are emotional beings at least most her. Work on their emotions. Know your woman, never be in hurry to spend. Although I must say it takes lot of sensitivity to build real bond that's why some men may find it difficult because this society does not support men with emotions. But as a guy who knows what he wants, you most display and invest in certain level of emotions. For example: When was the last time you plait your girl's hair? Instead of going out to eat, how about you arrange a cooking competition between yourselves, watch the nature together, encourage each other to study and learn new things. Do you know what she really likes? Instead of going to the movies Everytime, how about a little drama between you two? And when was the last time you prayed together etc. These things may sound childish to a African Man but they are things that help build unbreakable bonds.
Ok, I get the angle u are coming from. It's a nice one
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ok, I get the angle u are coming from. It's a nice one
Exactly!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Joshmuch: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
goodnewscliff:

FUNNY PART IS WOMEN EVEN ENJOY SEX MORE!!!! men shouldn't be seeing sex as a priority!!! A wise man should even use sex to his own advantage if u can control ur libido!!!!

Sex shouldn't even be in d picture!!!! It is now becos of simps claiming alpha that don't know what control is!!!!! A man can stay for years without sex and not die!!!! SEX SHOULD BE TAKEN FROM THE GRAPSE OF THESE GIRLS THAT SEE IT AS A WEAPON OR AN OPPORTUNITY!!!! men should learn how to gain control

Giving is both sided.... And its Done based on love ....both parties are responsible for their selves
IGO Schnaps for you!!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by jasmine1600: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
If u want to live long in life, avoid any girl with sense of entitlement.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ofiko123(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reno causing trouble since 100AD..
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.
Lol.... Savage! see finishing ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Futurejoy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Can I mail u?
Do you have a business for me?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Ariza post=90775312] Very good. Women are emotional beings at least most her. Work on their emotions. Know your woman, never be in hurry to spend. Although I must say it takes lot of sensitivity to build real bond that's why some men may find it difficult because this society does not support men with emotions. But as a guy who knows what he wants, you most display and invest in certain level of emotions. For example: When was the last time you plait your girl's hair? Instead of going out to eat, how about you arrange a cooking competition between yourselves, watch the nature together, encourage each other to study and learn new things. Do you know what she really likes? Instead of going to the movies Everytime, how about a little drama between you two? And when was the last time you prayed together etc. These things may sound childish to a African Man but they are things that help build unbreakable bonds.[use

Shut up there! See d rubbish u vomited here, and u are abt t go, zuzuru come back and clean up this mess u made, uve spent ur tym telling us hw t pls a woman and uve left d part of how t pls a man! Are we not humans too, don't we av emotions, aren't we supposed t be cherished and supported!! Nne, ur attempt at trying t sound reasonable has failed, it has exposed how ignorant and useless..u are! Run along now but watch o, b4 mad women would hang u rope thinking u re one of dem!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
acesboy:
Lol.... Savage! see finishing ��

Fatality!!!! She's unresponsive!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread...... / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.