Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (102546 Views)

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Andrew13: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please u are better than this angry
prowest:

Wow.. Igbos are finally making political moves to secure 2023 presidential election... They have said to themselves, let us marry our MASTER daughters so that they can support our ambition.

I'm sure that igbo man will be hausalise and turn to Muslim gringringrin.. I hope that guy doesn't dupe that lady of her hard earned money..

Yeastern region and fraud is like bread n butter, 5 & 6 gringringringringringrin

2023: SW is watching.. If igbo likes, let them marry all the whole northern Almijiri, come to the poles. gringringringringringringringrin

ALMIGHTY WEST WILL FLOOR YOU..

Ask Azikwe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Beautiful couple!
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by datola: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
He has probably converted.

Justice Uwais will never give his daughter out to a non-Muslim.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

I am interested in the last picture?

Who titled him to wear that cap?

Lost?
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
E don convert to Muslim for money

Igbo kwenu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gold diggy ring to it.. Na so guys dey look for wealthy babes to attach themselves with in Abuja. Dude has sold his birthright. Just look at the Anumpama sitting on the ground like one boy boy.

Well, I wish them happy life. Just hope he did not forsake his people and religion for this tie.

5 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by giovanee(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wow, congrats to him.

PS: I always thought he was a northerner.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Congratulations to them, looking forward to seeing more of this intertribal, inter religious marriages. This will help to bond this country. Have a very blessed and happy marriage.

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
zicoraads:

Probably

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Marriage wey no go last. Marriage built on lust and deceit. He went for the money, she got carried away by his jokes. Hausa+muslim+igbo+Christian=crash
Abeg stop talking in the nonsense..Hauwa is a christian name and does Uwais sound Islamic to you? She's a christian and incase u don't know average Igbo's have been marrying average Hausa's, go to Awka anambra state and see Hausa Muslim girls that were born nd brought up in the east married to christian Igbo men...some people find love where they grew up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by OKTolu: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hml
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by sylve11: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:

The cap no dey market again?

Forget that man. Him dey find story... undecided cool
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Marriage wey no go last. Marriage built on lust and deceit. He went for the money, she got carried away by his jokes. Hausa+muslim+igbo+Christian=crash
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

The guy is Igbo
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by LifegoesOn1: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Happy married life fake Mr President
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
zicoraads:

that's why it's a conditional marriage and not love
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by ceaser: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lol. This guy is funny.

Just see another angle to his comedy skit.

Is that girl in the skit also a comedian cos I've not heard of her before now.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
I no understand obinna turn to Muslim?
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Farki: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Wow.. Igbos are finally making political moves to secure 2023 presidential election... They have said to themselves, let us marry our MASTER daughters so that they can support our ambition.

I'm sure that igbo man will be hausalise and turn to Muslim gringringrin.. I hope that guy doesn't dupe that lady of her hard earned money..

Yeastern region and fraud is like bread n butter, 5 & 6 gringringringringringrin

2023: SW is watching.. If igbo likes, let them marry all the whole northern Almijiri, come to the poles. gringringringringringringringrin

ALMIGHTY WEST WILL FLOOR YOU..

Ask Azikwe

Must you bring needless tribal politics into this thread? undecided

4 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
This one don secure the bag! cheesy cheesy.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
I just like Igbos...
They can do anything, they can be anything..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some of our blodas 4rm the waste side will not see sleep dis night grin

5 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Wetin for ipob go talk
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by GGSG(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
says an Afonja. grin you wish for us to quarrel with Hausa Fulani but No !!
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Never could stand the fuker and his praise worship Buhari jokes. Congratulations on your new faith in Islam. Fuk you all.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by ababagaruba: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage
he is from the east now
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by rummmy: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

3 millions soul nko... Have u forgotten
MKO Abiola is among them?

4 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:

Abeg stop talking in the nonsense..Hauwa is a christian name and does Uwais sound Islamic to you? She's a christian and incase u don't know average Igbo's have been marrying average Hausa's, go to Awka anambra state and see Hausa Muslim girls that were born nd brought up in the east married to christian Igbo men...some people find love where they grew up
Ahhhhh sis, Hauwa is a Muslim name oo, I'm a Muslim, I know what I'm talking about.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.