Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (102536 Views)

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Sammyimpostor: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
MyMouth:
This one na real love! Igbo marry hausa? Muslim marry Christian?

He has converted to Islam

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
MyMouth:
This one na real love! Igbo marry hausa? Muslim marry Christian?

He converted to Islam. It's unislamic for a Muslim lady to marry a Christian man. The man has to convert.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
its also a name in the christian bible but I don't remember who it is again, I'll ask my christian Hausa friend. Just like yakubu is Jacob in our bible, but Muslims bear it too, so u can't claim its basically a muslim name
Yes Hauwa is the wife of Adam which is known as " EVE " in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
CashVessel:

Permit me to call you an idiot just for today. Just so you know, m Igbo.

Nyamuri Osu.. Na u Sabi gringrin
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by karbie(f): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
dario078:
I can't believe this guy converted to Islam for the sake of pussy. Coward!

He did not convert. Someone asked him on fb, he responded he is still a Christian

10 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

He did not convert.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by holicupp(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
nice one but let see how the marriage will be
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

I am interested in the last picture?

Who titled him to wear that cap?
d fotografa, com & do ur worst!

grin
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
BABANGBALI:
stop lying . Uwais is a Muslim
I just know its not an Islamic name, it sounds to me like a traditional Hausa name and Hausa Christians are known to have maintained the Hausa culture unlike their Muslim counterpart that'll rather use their Islamic names instead of the traditional name
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amhadullah!for d 1st time in d history of dis cun3 an igboman has d privilege of leaking a fulani pot of stew. grin grin grin angry
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yankee101:
E don convert to Muslim for money

Igbo kwenu

secure the bag by all means possible.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

No worry the cap no get feather
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

Man united cap
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes Hauwa is the wife of Adam which is known as " EVE " in the Bible.
exactly!! I know it means something like woman, feminine...So is she also in the Quran?
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=dario078 post=90675533]

He converted to Islam. It's unislamic for a Muslim lady to marry a Christian man. The man has to convert.[/quote
Ok.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

Ok
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Azmanaty:
Aisha should catch that boy and do a DNA on him. He is Buhari's son. I am 100% sure of this
why should Aisha Buhari worry about Buhari that has joined his ancestors since lipsrsealed

Aisha is enjoying Buhari's legacy; she is now the first unofficial Female President of Nigeria after the death of Late President Abba Kyari the first President to die of coronavirus in the world, followed by Burundi President, may their corrupt souls continue to rest in peace undecided
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by shugasofttouch: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Obinna Simon.

Obinba Simon aka Mc Taqwaye from Anambra state.

The first time am seeing a practising Islamic Fulani family allowing their daughter to marry a Christian, this truly shows that religion is only 4 d poor.
If its a poor Fulani Muslim family they will never even allow their daughter to marry a Christian Fulani man.

Congrats Mc Taqwaye, may God grant u a blissful marriage.
l Was a Christian but not any more
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

am suspecting they are Igbo Muslims that's why we dont know their family here in Anambra.

From what I'm seeing, they're not Christians but Muslims and based in the north. I don't think they know their place in anambra cos they base in katsina.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Cute couple. Happy Married life to them
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I just know its not an Islamic name, it sounds to me like a traditional Hausa name and Hausa Christians are known to have maintained the Hausa culture unlike their Muslim counterpart that'll rather use their Islamic names instead of the traditional name
Mohammed Uwais
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
Mohammed Lawal Uwais (born 12 June 1936)[1] was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria from 1995 until 2006. Later he chaired a commission that published a controversial report on electoral reform.

Mohammed Lawal Uwais
9th Chief Justice of Nigeria
In office
1995–2006
Preceded by
Mohammed Bello
Succeeded by
Salihu Moddibo Alfa Belgore
Personal details
Born
12 June 1936
Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria
Uwais is the son of the Chief Alkali, and later Waziri of Zaria emirate.[
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
All those high class performances paid off...
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by umoslink(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
That marriage seem to be done on a muslim way by looking at things
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by hammer3: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Mohammed Uwais
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
Mohammed Lawal Uwais (born 12 June 1936)[1] was the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria from 1995 until 2006. Later he chaired a commission that published a controversial report on electoral reform.

Mohammed Lawal Uwais
9th Chief Justice of Nigeria
In office
1995–2006
Preceded by
Mohammed Bello
Succeeded by
Salihu Moddibo Alfa Belgore
Personal details
Born
12 June 1936
Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria
Uwais is the son of the Chief Alkali, and later Waziri of Zaria emirate.[

Is he Fulani or Hausa?

Becos the man sitting on the chair looks Fulani to me.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
so dude is igbo plus he is twin I guess
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by proeast(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Yes he is losing his culture..... Igbo culture going into extinction

Cc: racoon azmanaty proeast anambralstson gwafaeziokwu Adaowerri111

What do you mean by losing his culture. Are we no longer in a patrilineal society?

The lady is now an Igbo woman.

The couple is beautiful, handsome man and pretty lady.

I give it to the lady Sha, she is smart. She knows that by getting married to an Igbo man, she wouldn't have to share her matrimonial bed with another woman which would have been the case if she marries a Northern Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Issa goal Obinna
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by falcon01: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

I don't know bout Igbo cultures but the guy is Igbo.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
proeast:

What do you mean by losing his culture. Are we no longer in a patrilineal society?

The lady is now an Igbo woman.

The couple is beautiful, handsome man and pretty lady.

I give it to the lady Sha, she is smart. She knows that by getting married to an Igbo man, she wouldn't have to share her matrimonial bed with another woman which would have been the case if she marries a Northern Muslim.

Yes... U av lost another future igbo to Hausa Fulani

Just like u lost Joe Igbokwe to yoruba and okorocha to Hausa..

Let's ur ancestor continue to serve the north

Azikwe first North slave gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.