Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (102534 Views)

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Lol

Obinna Simon.

Obinba Simon aka Mc Taqwaye from Anambra state.

The first time am seeing a practising Islamic Fulani family allowing their daughter to marry a Christian, this truly shows that religion is only 4 d poor.
If its a poor Fulani Muslim family they will never even allow their daughter to marry a Christian Fulani man.

Congrats Mc Taqwaye, may God grant u a blissful marriage.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by hammer3: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
cosef:

Of course, yorubas buy lightskin with money, they invest a lot in cosmetics. grin

Tura cream and Hot movate are their favorite. Ask any Igbo man that sells cosmetics, the sukuras and modinats of eweduland are his biggest customers. grin

Chai Nwanne Oooooo...

Dem go come they light for face, black for hand. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
anibi9674:
Una sure say Dem never baff an Quran water?

Which one be this one again
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by boyjo: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
They look good together...
God bless their union.
Oh i can't wait for 2023 to get married.

Lol, you no seriousgrin
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
MyMouth:
This one na real love! Igbo marry hausa? Muslim marry Christian?

its common down here though, most common amongst Christian
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by cosef: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
hammer3:

Chai Nwanne Oooooo...

Dem go come they light for face, black for hand. grin

all their fuji musicians, na so dem dey be.

E get wan Opeyemi wey I wan bang for Ibadan the other day, she show pics of her big nyash, the nyash black, I say make she send her face pics for whatsapp make I see, the face come yellow. Nna your brother confuse. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by philipstanley(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
So this guy na igbo
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Another ibo Muslim is loading. grin cool shocked cheesy
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by chubbyswit(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

3 millions soul nko... Have u forgotten
you are a heartless fool for even typing this. May God forgive your foolishness

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

I know what I'm saying please. He has converted that is the truth.

Shut up. I'm telling you what he posted by himself on Facebook, he did not convert.

Go and force him na.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
chubbyswit:
you are a heartless fool for even typing this. May God forgive your foolishness

U r Pained.. Take drugs ehnn
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Shut up. I'm telling you what he posted by himself on Facebook, he did not convert.

Go and force him na.

We know he has converted but u wunt tell d truth.. Shey no be igbo man
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You no see say her papa na special adviser abi eye dey pain u

The father iwas one time Chief Justice of the federation, I stand to be corrected though.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

We know he has converted but u wunt tell d truth.. Shey no be igbo man

Afonja have u eaten ewedu today?

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by simplyshade: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
cheesy
Corporate2020:

The cap no dey market again?
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
slivertongue:

its common down here though, most common amongst Christian
Oh ok.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by alizma: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

I am interested in the last picture?

Who titled him to wear that cap?
You ask the question because you don't know him well. He is an Igbo guy so he is entitled to the cap by default.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm,I hope she's a xtain tho
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Deebwebb: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Yes he is losing his culture..... Igbo culture going into extinction

Cc: racoon azmanaty proeast anambralstson gwafaeziokwu Adaowerri111
look at this coward,if they attack you now you start crying to mod...hopeless imp.as if the language you go to school to learn is your own.. angry

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you like be shouting ipob up and down come dey wail join. You see as your brother don secure his future and that of his family member. They there with that blind mind of yours...shioor!
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by benzzyno(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Obinna Simon.

The first time am seeing a practising Islamic Fulani family allowing their daughter to marry a Christian, this truly shows that religion is only 4 d poor.
If its a poor Fulani Muslim family they will never even allow their daughter to marry a Christian Fulani man.

LOL dude converted to Islam o.. He is a full stack Muslim now.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Supremecc(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=MyMouth post=90675889][/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble. The guy didn't covert anything, had't mean he converted, you would have seen Muslim name in place of Simon. I myself i'm currently dating a Fulani girl. OBINNA SIMON has set path for me to go and approach the girl parents. The last time the girl spoke with her mum about me marrying her. Her mum ask her two question ? 1. Which tribe is he from., 2. His religion. The answer she gave, He is Igbo and christian. Where the mum had a bit issue is the christian things. but she's cool with me and my tribe. The fulanis don't like Hausa as such. The mum later told her that, she don't have any issue with her marrying Igbo/christian. she will try and convince her father on her behalf. am Jos breed.

3 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Enculer: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

3 millions soul nko... Have u forgotten

Idiot
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Enculer: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Jealous afonjas.

Sweet fulani pvssy for Igbo amaka
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage
I am interested in the last picture?
Who titled him to wear that cap?

The guy is an Igbo guy that grew up in the Northern part of the country.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 15, 2020
biafra weds arewa cheesy
congrats to them cheesy
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 1:47am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

But hausa are evil.. Why asslick them again??
Igbo are the evil ones

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
poor TRIBALISTIC kids will be fighting on nairaland,while the rich kids are Flexing with people from other tribes
Lool.. poverty is really a disease. Makes them sick in the brain grin
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
says an Afonja. grin you wish for us to quarrel with Hausa Fulani but No !!
Lolx, did you say wish? Isn't that what you people have always done? *sighs* You lots are confused *face-palm*...bunch of anywhere-belle-face people. Shame!
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Enculer:
Jealous afonjas.

Sweet fulani pvssy for Igbo amaka
Hahaha Afonja is jealous? You people have a complex...sickos grin
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by sirvic68: 3:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

The guy has converted. Did you see his family members there apart from his twinny? They're not in support. Money! Indeed the roots of all evil

Obinna Simon.

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:40am On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
poor TRIBALISTIC kids will be fighting on nairaland,while the rich kids are Flexing with people from other tribes

Cc: prowest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.