Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (102539 Views)

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn / Buhari's Mimica Comedian MC Tagwaye Bags International Appointment / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by abba74: 4:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Am sure their sisters are also married to Hausa men if they have any.
And am very sure,they can't speak Igbo,I was born and brought up in the north,but I can't carelessly sell out myself.
Well their parents are to be blamed
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:54am On Jun 15, 2020
He must be a product of Buhari's away match . They should catch him do DNA test on him
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Lost and sold to the bondwoman forever
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by megama: 4:59am On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Na so...

Dem no allow alexreports to come snap pictures?

MC Tagwaye, why you betray Alex like this na?

Common jollof rice?
this guy resemble somebody oooo
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 15, 2020
Congrats twin! Happy Married Life,cheers. See love
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by megama: 5:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by chijokz(m): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
poor TRIBALISTIC kids will be fighting on nairaland,while the rich kids are Flexing with people from other tribes
Exactly my assertions. I remember seeing a pic of Otedola, Dangote and Ifeanyi Ubah together on a yatch celebrating devoid of tribal or religious differences or bigotry.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Smoke55: 5:23am On Jun 15, 2020
The Only Thing That Indicate The Guy Is Igbo Is That Name "obinna" Remove That Name And You Will Find Out That Both His Body And Soul Is Hausa,probably He Is Born And Raised In The North,calling Him Igbo Is Like Calling Joe Igbokwe Igbo Or Calling Lawriter Onochie Igbo,they May Bear Igbo Name But That Doesn't Make Them Igbo,being An Igbo Person Is Beyond Having Igbo Name.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 5:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Supremecc:

Sorry to burst your bubble. The guy didn't covert anything, had't mean he converted, you would have seen Muslim name in place of Simon. I myself i'm currently dating a Fulani girl. OBINNA SIMON has set path for me to go and approach the girl parents. The last time the girl spoke with her mum about me marrying her. Her mum ask her two question ? 1. Which tribe is he from., 2. His religion. The answer she gave, He is Igbo and christian. Where the mum had a bit issue is the christian things. but she's cool with me and my tribe. The fulanis don't like Hausa as such. The mum later told her that, she don't have any issue with her marrying Igbo/christian. she will try and convince her father on her behalf. am Jos breed.
You are lucky! I wasn't that lucky with a Christian girl even though both of us are from the north central. The mum rejected outrightly. Am also a jossite.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:38am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

Yes he is losing his culture..... Igbo culture going into extinction

Cc: racoon azmanaty proeast anambralstson gwafaeziokwu Adaowerri111

Oga go look bush! Culture this, culture that. Even despite colonialism, have our cultures gone into extinction? Ordinary hustle you don dey shout culture upandan
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2020
FirstSon01:

Loosing which culture
Because he mimics the president?

You that is speaking the British people's English shey youre culture has gone extinct

No mind dat shallow minded fellow

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by SATANworshipsME: 5:42am On Jun 15, 2020
hausa girls fine o. not all these ugly smelling toto lagos girls
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Smoke55: 6:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Supremecc:

Sorry to burst your bubble. The guy didn't covert anything, had't mean he converted, you would have seen Muslim name in place of Simon. I myself i'm currently dating a Fulani girl. OBINNA SIMON has set path for me to go and approach the girl parents. The last time the girl spoke with her mum about me marrying her. Her mum ask her two question ? 1. Which tribe is he from., 2. His religion. The answer she gave, He is Igbo and christian. Where the mum had a bit issue is the christian things. but she's cool with me and my tribe. The fulanis don't like Hausa as such. The mum later told her that, she don't have any issue with her marrying Igbo/christian. she will try and convince her father on her behalf. am Jos breed.
just Tell The Family Of The Girl That You Are A Fellow Fulani,because There Is No Indication You Are Igbo.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2020
prowest:

Cc: racoon azmanaty proeast anambralstson gwafaeziokwu Adaowerri111
Person dey hustle you say he's loosing his culture.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Majid1990(m): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2020
MyMouth:
This one na real love! Igbo marry hausa? Muslim marry Christian?
she might be a Christian Hausa Christian bear Islamic name
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Igbo6(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Na so...

Dem no allow alexreports to come snap pictures?

MC Tagwaye, why you betray Alex like this na?

Common jollof rice?
Congratulations Obinna I know how the hustle was in katsina when you used to sleep at mr. alloy shop but grace found you.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Igbo6(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
That guy really suffered when he was growing up there in ingawa katsina. His father is a chief though but life was hard. I thank God for his life today. A beggar is now dining with kings. Congratulations Obinna

Obinna Simon.

Obinba Simon aka Mc Taqwaye from Anambra state.

The first time am seeing a practising Islamic Fulani family allowing their daughter to marry a Christian, this truly shows that religion is only 4 d poor.
If its a poor Fulani Muslim family they will never even allow their daughter to marry a Christian Fulani man.

Congrats Mc Taqwaye, may God grant u a blissful marriage.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by yahmohy27: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
obiekunie2:

am suspecting they are Igbo Muslims that's why we dont know their family here in Anambra.
Yes,you might be right
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by pretyval: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Arewa Issues.

God bless his marriage

I am interested in the last picture?

Who titled him to wear that cap?

Na Manchester United chieftaincy cap be that
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by policy12: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I won't be surprised if Obinna has changed to Muslim, you never can tell. Hausa culture hard to break when it come to religion,reason they preferred their boys to marry Christian girls but very hard and rare for their daughter to go for Christian boys. This might be one of those rare cases sha but with my stay in d north, its either that guy has been converted or is on the path of been a Muslim.

Obinna Simon.

Obinba Simon aka Mc Taqwaye from Anambra state.

The first time am seeing a practising Islamic Fulani family allowing their daughter to marry a Christian, this truly shows that religion is only 4 d poor.
If its a poor Fulani Muslim family they will never even allow their daughter to marry a Christian Fulani man.

Congrats Mc Taqwaye, may God grant u a blissful marriage.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by ababagaruba: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=prowest post=90671667]
babu
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Poverty cant allow christian marry a muslim but within the level of the rich nothing like religion barrier
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Poverty cant allow christian marry a muslim but within the level of the rich nothing like religion barrier
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Azmanaty:
Aisha should catch that boy and do a DNA on him. He is Buhari's son. I am 100% sure of this

Shut up!! He isn't d son, there are about 4 people in d world that looks and maybe acts like u.. If u watch the series God friended me, there's a lady that looks exactly like Beyonce but that doesn't mean that she's her sister!! DNA test would also turn out to be negative
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by RTSC: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2020
See as wife fine abeg.
chai.

There is really no excuse to marrying an ugly woman.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by RTSC: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2020
pretyval:

Na Manchester United chieftaincy cap be that
Before Manchester United came into existence, titled igbo people have been wearing red cap.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:

Abeg stop talking in the nonsense..Hauwa is a christian name and does Uwais sound Islamic to you? She's a christian and incase u don't know average Igbo's have been marrying average Hausa's, go to Awka anambra state and see Hausa Muslim girls that were born nd brought up in the east married to christian Igbo men...some people find love where they grew up

Thanks for this. I was sure she was from a Christian home. It would be frowned at by the president and others if he married a Muslim without a conversion. It is Haram.

I suspected she was Northern Christian but just waiting for someone familiar with the North to speak up. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by RTSC: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Smoke55:
The Only Thing That Indicate The Guy Is Igbo Is That Name "obinna" Remove That Name And You Will Find Out That Both His Body And Soul Is Hausa,probably He Is Born And Raised In The North,calling Him Igbo Is Like Calling Joe Igbokwe Igbo Or Calling Lawriter Onochie Igbo,they May Bear Igbo Name But That Doesn't Make Them Igbo,being An Igbo Person Is Beyond Having Igbo Name.
Igbos boys marry from anywhere probably more than any other group of Nigerians.

Any igbo boy that allows tribalism to rob him of such resplendent beauty is not a true igbo man.
Igbos marry the cream of the crop whenever they can find it anywhere in Nigeria.

See as the lady fine scatter.

Perruzi sang "her royal Majesty" for ladies like this.
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Fine pipo

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos
https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by 9gerian: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) by IamHonourable1: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.