Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine (5762 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Shock And Terror: Islamic State Boasts Mass Executions In Iraq (GRAPHIC) / Shock And Terror: Islamic State Boasts Mass Executions In Iraq (GRAPHIC CONTENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
spyder880:

Stop twisting and turning, is there any Inec reg centre in the forest osisikankwu was staying?
Twist what ? The journalist's report was on ''evil forest'' and i'm also aware that osisi operated from an evil spirit .can you tell me the difference between the two ?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by chosen04(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
Are they confusing Farm settlement areas for ''evil forest?''

What is evil about any forest?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
chosen04:

What the hell is farm settlemet ? grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by spyder880(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Twist what ? The journalist's report was on ''evil forest'' and i'm also aware that osisi operated from an evil spirit .can you tell me the difference between the two ?

What about the Inec reg centre in osisikankwu bush? Did you read the story at all, where did a 'shrine' come into all these? Its simply mischevious!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
spyder880:

What about the Inec reg centre in osisikankwu bush? Did you read the story at all, where did a 'shrine' come into all these? Its simply mischevious!
Go back and read the original thread and find the shrine you are looking for.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by chosen04(f): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

question====What the hell is farm settlemet ? grin

A camp where farmers reside usually away from major towns, sometimes surrounded by forest.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
chosen04:

A camp where farmers reside usually away from major towns, sometimes surrounded by forest.

From your definition linking farm settlement to forest,i guess the journalist was right in using the word forest.which means there is actually a forest where the inec staff were caught registering animals and spirits since the forest seems far from farm settlements where farmers reside. grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by la1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
apart from the obvious comedic value of this report,i see absolutely nothing wrong with this picture, as long as the ad-hoc staff and equipment were legitimately posted there by INEC,and were registering legitimate citizens of the federal republic,we can argue that 4 machines is excessive,but to label a forest as "evil" just to discredit a legitimate exercise is stretching creative journalism abit too far.some one even mentioned in the report that the area has been recognized by INEC as an official polling zone since 1998 so whats  the big whoop about?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by T9ksy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
madam, if that is the way you flirt in your house then you must be very cheap to sleep with ,.,. i tell ya

i see no flirting here,.,.,.,.,. and i do not see her begging for a man 

LWKMD. . . . .  smiley

@alj harem, this is a lucid manifestation of our diversity o!
In some cultures (within the country) their women are easy lay- just a  wink and you are in there
whilst in others they (women) expect much more than a wink before "going on their back", unless they prefer to be in charge . . . . . . . .lol

Yeah, i did not discern any flirting going on, either. I guess 1. freewilly is just suffering from an acute case of "Transference" or like you opined, she's just an easy lay!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Anaegboka(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
I read the story in daily sun and I don't believe that's the real fact of the story cos the paper reported that massob members were arrested in Onitsha because they were wearing massob caps when the truth was that they were trying to disrupt the registration excercise of which I witnessed one incidence. If a politician can pull strings to ensure his constituency is well registered, other politicians should emulate him or is it his fault that INEC could not get their act right. If only he could display such zeal in efforts to better the lot of his people.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by houvest: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2011
T9ksy:

LWKMD. . . . .  smiley

@alj harem, this is a lucid manifestation of our diversity o!
In some cultures (within the country) their women are easy lay- just a  wink and you are in there
whilst in others they (women) expect much more than a wink before "going on their back", unless they prefer to be in charge . . . . . . . .lol

Yeah, i did not discern any flirting going on, either. I guess 1. freewilly is just suffering from an acute case of "Transference" or like you opined, she's just an easy lay!

Do we still have adults left on NL?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by WackyJ1(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2011
Everyone has left the main fact that machines were being wasted in the forest instead of being supplied to areas that needed it and are instead focusing on the fact that the journalist called it an evil forest. SMH
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Emidickson: 3:09am On Jan 27, 2011
Well, they just discovered the one of Anambra, thank God we are still alive because i know that another story is still coming up. Still on Nija levels. Thank God i'm Anambrarian.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Emidickson: 3:30am On Jan 27, 2011
There is no Evil forest in Anambra state. Just because development has not gotten to that arena, that's why they had the gut to name it in such manner. I don't blame them.  Maybe Zuma rock should be called an Evil rock!!
Kpashakwaranu anya u nu. Ndi nsika, fa ana ekwuyeli,
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Decryptor(m): 3:44am On Jan 27, 2011
Evil forest with easy registration is better than Holy City with registration hassles. I think i better find my way to "evil forest" and register. grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Fairboy(m): 5:27am On Jan 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Four DDC machines found in a thick forest, Nigeria always full of surprises
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by ekubear1: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2011
Some of the comments in this thread are absolutely hilarious grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by rhythyson: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2011
Otokoto grin grin grin grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by nduchucks: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2011
Decryptor:

Evil forest with easy registration is better than Holy City with registration hassles. I think i better find my way to "evil forest" and register. grin

abeg no break my ribs. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by TeadroTec: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by yemi2005(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
I'm sure INEC officials are aware of this Let them not pretend as if they were not aware
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by tpia6: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by spyder880(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
tpia*:

funny how almost everything we accuse northerners of, also happens in the south.

if we say northerners are counting cattle, do we also say southerners are counting antelope or grasscutters.

I didnt read the part where they wrote antelopes and grasscutters are being registered?
How about Mr. Antelope Musa, Madam Bushpig Popoola and Barr. Python Okeke.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Tokotaya: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
chosen04:

My sentiments exactly. Do they know what they are talking about? It sounds like exaggeration to me.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by tlops(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2011
I thought it was okija shrine, this particular forest is not evil.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by mrperfect(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
They are there to ensure that all the living things are covered.
They have registered 200 people, that is a progress, it just that in a snail speed.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by baymart247(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
wow! this is amazing and at the same time unbelievable. Does this means that they are registering the "bush babies and the spirits"?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Remii(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
INEC has confirmed that the registration centre is recognised. No issues. Nigerian journalists would always run to the press with 25% of the story just to make money. What a shame.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by jumobi1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
No pictures? How am i supposed to believe the story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Attacks Possible In Abuja This Week - US Embassy / US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In Fraudulent Transfers! / Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.