Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Can't Get Him Off My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get Him Off My Mind (1643 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by aminalib(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2011
ok guys most of the time on here i am really silly and annoying but this is serious,

i am leaving my bf soon as i am moving back to the states since my job assignment ended, so he and i will be doing the long distance thing for a while, ok well i have a guy i was friend with back home, we have not talked in at least 3 years but i still talk to some of his family members. ok this guy i swear is on my mind alot of the times because truthfully he was one of the Best sex i've ever had and also the chemistry between us was great, i stopped talking to him because he was not ready for a real commitment and it hurt me alot, so i know this and of course i know i should not even bother to contact him again because i dont want to go back down that road, but the feeling is so strong, i am wondering how i will be able to not one day when i am bored call him up, my boyfriend is so loving to me, i need JESUS.
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by MrsChima1(f): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2011
Can the boyfriend move with you?
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by aminalib(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2011
no he cannot right now because of school and coming here would be alot of immigration crap
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by chadcolly: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2011
U really need JESUS,,
Have u eva considered how u Wud feel if u Bf fantasizes abt anoda lady?

Please get busy wit other things
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by Spclst900: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2011
aminalib:

ok guys most of the time on here i am really silly and annoying but this is serious,

i am leaving my bf soon as i am moving back to the states since my job assignment ended, so he and i will be doing the long distance thing for a while, ok well i have a guy i was friend with back home, we have not talked in at least 3 years but i still talk to some of his family members. ok this guy i swear is on my mind alot of the times because truthfully he was one of the Best sex i've ever had and also the chemistry between us was great, i stopped talking to him because he was not ready for a real commitment and it hurt me alot, so i know this and of course i know i should not even bother to contact him again because i dont want to go back down that road, but the feeling is so strong, i am wondering how i will be able to not one day when i am bored call him up, my boyfriend is so loving to me, i need JESUS.
nice tale.
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by 190: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2011
I bet this man she fantasized about is Mobo444

He recently told her to EAGLE HER 2 LEGS

and since then shes been having sleepless nites

Amina, Please just 20mins of sex wont favour your relationship with your camerooner BF

But i know even if we preach from now till next year you wont listen 2 us cos there's cotton wool in both your ear's
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by Spclst900: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2011
now ur fantasizing of one guy, d next tin u ll start fantasizin other guyz, tis in ur nature as gurls, weneva a guy brings out his heart 4 luv, u chiks ll tk it 4 granted.
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2011
E be like say this girl too like knack sef. . . "one of the best sex I've ever had". Always on and on about knack, as if knack be the cornerstone of all her life decisions. No be Jesus u need, na stitching of that itchy 'void' so that u go fit rest once and for all.
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by 190: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2011
pro01:

E be like say this girl too like knack sef. . . "one of the best sex I've ever had". Always on and on about knack, as if knack be the cornerstone of all her life decisions. No be Jesus u need, na stitching of that itchy 'void' so that u go fit rest once and for all.

LMAO, How dare you diss my amina in front of me,
im the only person ordained to laugh @ her

well she loves sex, Nigerian ladies love sex so dont Judge her
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by Spclst900: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2011
pro01:

you don talk am finish. I laugh grin
Re: I Can't Get Him Off My Mind by anunaki(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2011
you cannot step in the same river twice, You just had the best sex with the right guy at the the right time by then, your fantansies have snapped and saved the feeling in your head that,s why you cannot let go, back then you had emotional connection and the chemistry and passion is automatically high but now you have lived apart for long with no emotional connection, chances are very high that you might risk and try but get very dissapointed, time changes, let it go, (*_*)

(1) (Reply)

I Had An All Night Fling With My Gurlfriends Elda Sista / Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. / What Are The Top Signs If. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.