Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. (7957 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 4:13am On Aug 19, 2011
To all the ladies who can't get ready for a date properly.

I want you heffas to LISTEN good! I am tired of seeing my black women wearing make up that doesn't fit their skin tone or texture! Please! If you are brown, beige, and tan in color YOU DO NOT NEED make up!

When a man ask you out on a date look as NATURAL AS POSSIBLE. I understand some of you heffas have skin disorders and bad acne. If you take care of your skin then you wouldn't have that problem. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!!!!!

I know you ladies used to me picking on men but I am tired of seeing BLACK BRIDE OF CHUCKY heffas going to the club or out with their men looking a hot ghetto mess!

Wear three things which are:
Mascara
Lip Gloss
Subtle eye shadow

If you have bad blemishes, get appropriate skin tone concealers. Do not use too much concealer because then you will look too cancer patient-ish.

Now you weave wearers, please perm your nappy head if you are going to get some Indian Remy weave!! If I had a dollar for every heffa that walked in a club with nappy hair and straight weave I would own the world. Know the color of your natural hair so that you can pick the right color weave.

Too little shirt, pants, and shoes is not cute. If you know u have TITANIC size foot then you need not to squeeze your big foot in a size 2. Heffas walking around the club barefooted greasing up the dance floor because their foot sore.

Now you big fat chicks, there is nothing wrong with your body type because r231 love fat chicks but do not PUT ON AN ONE SIZE FIT ALL SHIRT/PANTS. Now you know damn well your big arse can't get into an universal size clothing! Wear your size and look good in it. You can dress your outfit up by adding necklace, purse, and earrings. You do not want to put too much on your body, YOU ALREADY BIG!

I am tired of seeing my big black women wearing too little clothes because they think it will bring the men to them NO NO NO! Stay away from BRIGHT COLORS like yellow, orange, and pink. You will look like a big bag of skittles! Just saying.

Now you skinny heffas, if you do not have any arse do not slide your flat arse in no APPLE BOTTOMS. It is for women with curves, arses, and shape. If your legs can be use to play a violin do not put on a pair of leggings!! I am so fucking tired of seeing leggings swings as you skinny heffas walk! It is supposed to fit on you and compliment a blouse or oversize shirt not a damn flowing skirt!!

Now you flat chested heffas, push up bras were made for you USE THEM. You may want to let the guy know IN ADVANCE you flat chested just in case you guys do the MONKEY PARTY. lipsrsealed

That's all for right now!

1 Like

Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by BABE3: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Now you big fat chicks, there is nothing wrong with your body type because r231 love fat chicks but do not PUT ON AN ONE SIZE FIT ALL SHIRT/PANTS. Now you know damn well your big arse can't get into an universal size clothing! Wear your size and look good in it. You can dress your outfit up by adding necklace, purse, and earrings. You do not want to put too much on your body, YOU ALREADY BIG!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk60LRw9Eow?version=3&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 4:31am On Aug 19, 2011
DOA! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's dude got sugar in his tank all the way around but he spoke the truth! He was on point but that hat looks like the squirrels were having a KKK rally or some shit. lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 4:34am On Aug 19, 2011
LMAO@the shirt looks as if the levee broke and people were running for safety. grin grin grin
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:
When a man ask you out on a date look as NATURAL AS POSSIBLE.  I understand some of you heffas have skin disorders and bad acne.  If you take care of your skin then you wouldn't have that problem. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!!!!!

Now you weave wearers, please perm your nappy head if you are going to get some Indian Remy weave!!  If I had a dollar for every heffa that walked in a club with nappy hair and straight weave I would own the world. Know the color of your natural hair so that you can pick the right color weave.

When people ask me how my skin is so clear and I tell them water, they laugh at me, thinking I'm joking. Women don't need Mary Kay, Avon, and all that expensive junk on your face. To clean my face, I have one cheap cleanser from the drug store lol, or water and a washcloth. Drink water and eat well. I won't say exercise, because I don't lol, but as for the water and food, that's one's best bet to having clear, glowing skin.

AS FOR WEAVES! Nothing gets me more irate than seeing women with ugly weaves. I don't like weaves in the first place, but if people do wear them, please make them look good. Oyibo women in Hollywood have the world fooled. If everyone's weave looked like Kim K's, the world would be a better place. No matter how hard you try or what you compliment it with, orange weave is not cute.

BABE! that video was hilarious! LOL!
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Mynd44: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by manakeagie: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2011
Thank you the advise. i love it. you know some times ladies over make up a lot without considering their skin complexions and mess up with everything and when choosing what to put on they some of them dont look at their body shapes but hope they will style up,
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs Chima, Pls tell the sisters they need to know. especially the weaves and foundation powder
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
:\ undecided
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by doublekay: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
good lecture mrs chima cos some women can really be irritatin imagine wearing a pair of jeans to a dinner. Or a strong/hard perfume on an evenin stroll
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by pleep(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
Too little shirt, pants, and shoes is not cute.  If you know u have TITANIC size foot then you need not to squeeze your big foot in a size 2.  Heffas walking around the club barefooted greasing up the dance floor because their foot sore.
WTF?
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
Problem? undecided
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by pleep(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
how do u think of this stuff?
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Think? Are you that sheltered? These are real live things that happens in REALITY. I know you are into fiction and all but get out more.
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by pleep(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
grin You go to clubs were fat women with sores on their feet leave puss and residue on the dancefloor? do u live in compton lol ?
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
pleep:

grin You go to clubs were fat women with sores on their feet leave puss and residue on the dancefloor? do u live in compton lol ?

That's a damn shame. You sound traumatized by fat girls. Did a fat girl sit on you by accident?
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by pleep(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Yea.  sad you know how it is.
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Poor baby. Did your bones cracked? lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by pleep(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
yeaaaa cry
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by ronkebp(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
Very good advice,
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Meklex(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
I like apple bottoms,yay
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Goldieluks: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
Good advice Mrs chima.

And as for heffas with bushy eye brow,try waxing or style shaving,no need covering those
pretty eyes and claiming to want to look naturale.
cheers!
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
What's with all these ctrl - -> C and Ctrl - - -> V ?
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by SAFO(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mrs Chima is this more dating advice from that Southern Ghetto mess?
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
Wash your nuts were inspired by Ms. Hot Mess but this one is STRAIGHT from my heart!

I got tired of my seeing my black women looking confused and discombobulated.
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Mynd44: 1:18am On Aug 20, 2011
Please tell the ladies ooo
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Aug 20, 2011
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by lepasharon(f): 3:40am On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Now you skinny heffas, if you do not have any arse do not slide your flat arse in no APPLE BOTTOMS. It is for women with curves, arses, and shape. If your legs can be use to play a violin do not put on a pair of leggings!! I am so bleeping tired of seeing leggings swings as you skinny heffas walk! It is supposed to fit on you and compliment a blouse or oversize shirt not a damn flowing skirt!!

Now you flat chested heffas, push up bras were made for you USE THEM. You may want to let the guy know IN ADVANCE you flat chested just in case you guys do the MONKEY PARTY. lipsrsealed

That's all for right now!

embarassed embarassed
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by pleep(m): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2011
SAFO:

Mrs Chima is this more dating advice from that Southern Ghetto mess?
that lady wasn't that ghetto, as far as black women are concerned. [size=5pt]i think she was speaking from experience tho[/size]
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2011
mrs chima aka raputia giving advice to naija ladies on the right way they should date a guy.more like a clear case of a one eyed person leading the blind grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2011
lefulefu:

mrs chima aka raputia giving advice to naija ladies on the right way they should  date a guy.more like a clear case of a one eyed person leading the blind grin grin grin grin grin

Your white victim girl said she needs help getting out the shower NOW! Tell Raputia I said how you doing?

Re: To All The Ladies Who Can't Get Ready For A Date Properly. by MrsChima(f): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

that lady wasn't that ghetto, as far as black women are concerned. [size=5pt]i think she was speaking from experience tho[/size]

You don't say! lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Younger Black Women Prefer To Date And Marry Older White Men? / Magun Or What? / My Boyfriend Has Been Acting Differently Despite My Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.