Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex (987 Views)

I Need Your Advice.,i’m In Serious Pain!please Help. / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders. Pls I want your contribution on this issue. I hav a girlfriend who is loyal and committed to the relationship. The problem is that whenever we hav sex, the reaction from her is what doesn't pleases me and it borders me. While we hav sex, she doesn't feel any pain rather she enjoys it and even request for more, but where problem is, is after sex she starts feeling serious pain around her waist region, which in turn affects her stomach and she can't stand upright as a result of the pain. She will placed her hand on one side of waist which invariably is where the pain might be coming from. Note that this pain only comes whenever she had sex. This is different from menstrual pain. I pity her and most times I will try abstain from having sex with her cos I know the end result after the sex (SERIOUS PAIN)

Ladies in the house, have you experience this kind pain or been in this kind situation? Guys do you have idea what it could be and possible solution toward this ugly incident cos it's not funny anymore. Pls I need your sincere contribution on this issue. Thank alot.

Admin pls help do the needful so we can sort out this issue.
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by Ugaboy: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Solution: tell her to flee from fornication

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by Vyzz: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin

When u break somebody's future wife waist

Na when u go understand whats going on
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ugaboy:

But this can't be the reason for the pain. I need a scientist explaination.
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by extol1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
must you have sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

When u break somebody's future wife waist

Na when u go understand whats going on

Me self na somebody husband na.
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
extol1:
must you have sex?

It is not easy my guy. Sex is food. You know what am talking about na
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by JOACHINpedro: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you that long? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Are you that long? shocked

Yes, kind of.
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by extol1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
niceguy555:

It is not easy my guy. Sex is food. You know what am talking about na
it is all about self control. I don't have sex
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by JOACHINpedro: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
niceguy555:

Yes, kind of.
Be careful before you shift person womb cry
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by Stacyomolola(f): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
niceguy555:

Yes, kind of.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
congratulations bro, you've succeeded in shifting somebody's daughter womb #take this tablet anytime u feel Hot brogrin

Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by Riverville(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's is health condition called Amuikpu. She needs to carry ebo(sacrifice) to orita-meta( junction). Contact your closest ifa priest
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
SmellySperm:
congratulations bro, you've succeeded in shifting somebody's daughter womb
#take this tablet anytime u feel Hot brogrin

Could this be true? Is that how womb get shifted easily? Am surprised o. I mean even before we started dating, she has been having this same after sex pain in her former relationship. So it didn't start from me. I want to know what's wrong with her or her body as per say
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Be careful before you shift person womb cry

Hahaha. You are funny o
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by Ugaboy: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
niceguy555:

But this can't be the reason for the pain. I need a scientist explaination.
...the truth you have bn over enthrusting, slow and steady wil stil gv u the pleasure u want...if nah slim babe, your long and big rod don reach beyond, hence, u have successfuly shifted and distabilizing her organ
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by SavageBoy: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ugaboy:

GBAM!!!grin
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by densiks: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abort fornication before you are paraded for rape someday.

Nobody on the forum asked you to engage in illicit sexual activity with a female that is not fully developed.
Re: My Girlfriend Feels Serious Pain After Sex by niceguy555: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
densiks:
Abort fornication before you are paraded for rape someday.

Nobody on the forum asked you to engage in illicit sexual activity with a female that is not fully developed.
Not fully developed? How do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

All Women Are Not The Same Buf If You Call A Girl A Hoe Her Reply / What Specie Of Snake Is This? / How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out – Jarum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.