Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90455 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mayng01:
Hmmm! You don’t know the guy but you feel for him. But your dick did not relax at that moment of feeling. I wanted to blame you but I can’t , all I see is Women and their wayward life. So unfortunate for an unfortunate man.

Bro a lot of guys won't give a f*ck about the guy considering how he went about the marriage thing. But because I have good conscience, I had to sit back and put myself in the guy's shoes

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Marriage these days are overrated... Just get married and serve your God .. but never you think that your wife or husband can never cheat on you...

12 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Thatsammie(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
If this is true, she is gradually drawing you closer to the departure lounge.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by callmeRichie(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now. She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.
Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church(I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.
They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we f**k each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be f***ing me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Awooof yakatagringrin, this one no even need subscription nah automatic renewalgrin

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by ogbenimax007: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Marriage these days are overrated... Just get married and serve your God .. but never you think that your wife or husband can never cheat on you...
comfam this how am living my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thatsammie:
If this is true, she is gradually drawing you closer to the departure lounge.

Bro I am not in the business of fabricating story to get likes for God knows what. Since 2018 I opened the account I have not posted anything. This one just got me confused so I decided to air it.
Na only u know wetin u mean by departure lounge

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Quality20(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Did u say d lady is JW? I really don't know them to be into illicit things like this sha. Anyway op, why don't u just start attending their church so u can b eligible to marry her?

7 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Quality20:
Did u say d lady is JW? I really don't know them to be into illicit things like this sha. Anyway op, why don't u just start attending their church so u can b eligible to marry her?

Why won't she leave her church and join mine so that she would be eligible to marry me

Being into illicit things is a matter of personal choice. It's not about religion or tribe

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by placeofallure(f): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Does your girlfriend know you're still sleeping with her?

If she knew, is she in support?

Does your girlfriend has an ex?

If she does, are they in good (f*"king) terms?

If they are, are you in support?

These questions, when answered in truthfulness, will help you to act decisively.

Chige777:

� funny. Do you know how many times I have told her to go? To the extent I had to tell my girlfriend to answer her call one day she called. She just told my girlfriend to tell me that she knew I was there. That she would call back later. Aftermath of that call with my girlfriend is story for another day

10 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Educonomist: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Okafor's Law

9 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
karma is coming
plus you have a gf
it's a shameful act, stop
repent now before its too lafe
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
placeofallure:
Does your girlfriend know you're still sleeping with her?

If she knew, is she in support?

Does your girlfriend has an ex?

If she does, are they in good (f*"king) terms?

If they are, are you in support?
K
These questions, when answered in truthfulness, will help you to act decisively.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Educonomist:

Okafor's Law

Ahhh!!! So Okafor get law? Abeg tell me about it
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Heineken(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Bro a lot of guys won't give a f*ck about the guy considering how he went about the marriage thing. But because I have good conscience, I had to sit back and put myself in the guy's shoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Heineken post=90777304]man your conscience no pure at all. If e pure, you go stop to dey fire the girl. You no do well...[/quote

I have agreed to stop but that guy doesn't deserve it. It's more like he is using marriage to take my girl even against her will. That was why she said she will continue to f**k me despite being married

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Heineken(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Educonomist: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Ahhh!!! So Okafor get law? Abeg tell me about it

It state that when a lady had awesome/mind blowing sex with a guy in a romantic relationship , during friendship or had a one night stand, there is a high probability that she may go back to the same guy to have sex again irrespective of if she's married or not, the kind of heartbreak/breakup she had with him.
A pussy once banged can also be re-bang

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by jmaxjohn(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone.

Guy reply my mail. We should talk
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by TGMISKY(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Flex on. Karma ain't real
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

Does it matter bro. I am a very busy person so I don't normally log in. So today I seek the opinion of people here you gonna start with that??
Busy Fvcking bacheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by placeofallure(f): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chige777:

undecided undecided

Meaning?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Benwallt(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
At least you have a duty

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Guy reply my mail. We should talk

Have done that
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Educonomist:

It state that when a lady had awesome/mind blowing sex with a guy in a romantic relationship , during friendship or had a one night stand, there is a high probability that she may go back to the same guy irrespective of if she's married or not, the kind of heartbreak/breakup she had with him.
A pussy once banged can also be re-bang

Lol. Laff wan kii me

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
placeofallure:

Meaning?

Those questions are not necessary
Maybe you didn't read the post
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??

No leave am, you better be careful not all men joke with this. Non go die for nothing, some men will just kill you for sleeping with their wife.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
BiggyB242:

No leave am, you better be careful not all men joke with this. Non go die for nothing, some men will just kill you for sleeping with their wife.

Let him marry her first. I wonder how a full grown man would be comfortable to marry someone who obviously doesn't love him
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gist na

Chige777:

� funny. Do you know how many times I have told her to go? To the extent I had to tell my girlfriend to answer her call one day she called. She just told my girlfriend to tell me that she knew I was there. That she would call back later. Aftermath of that call with my girlfriend is story for another day
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Rilangelo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bro truth is, you are feeling on top of d world ryt now; but d tin is, how would u feel if ur in dat oda guys position? Btw, dat ur gurl has got no ambition in life no disrespect!

8 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rilangelo:
Bro truth is, you are feeling on top of d world ryt now; but d tin is, how would u feel if ur in dat oda guys position? Btw, dat ur gurl has got no ambition in life no disrespect!

Feeling on top of the world say na d first time I dey f*ck abi na say she be who? So you skipped the part where I said I feel pity for him?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bro I can see you are replying all comments here defensively....all we trying to tell you is to simply up your game as a guy and have some respect...what are you doing with that cheap lady in the first place... She clearly has no life ...don't attract such bad energy into your life all for pussy...single ladies are everywhere man.... Little things like this give we guys the respect above females ...at least ladies reading this thread can understand when we guys say some girls are scum. Not all ladies though.. So bro stop being defensive rather go do the needful

21 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Topics don finish for Nairaland walahi. You came here to tell us about a pvssy that you are fucking?

I don't have advice for you. Plant flowers there ... mtchew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.