Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Be Twice Wise As A Girl... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Twice Wise As A Girl... (5564 Views)

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by BigJoe19: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Saintmary:

Vasectomy will not prevent STIs, it's simply condom or no show.
But lots of ladies are blinded by 'love'
You ladies like it without condoms undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Toxay(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Saintmary:

Take these as facts:
1. Having a child without stable financial support is trouble
2. Having an abortion no matter how safe is trouble (you will think about it)
3. Birth control of any type, no matter how safe is trouble (it upsets the reproductive system)
Just as Bukatyne said, the bulk of the responsibility and consequence lie on women and their bodies.
I'll add that if we were in a civilized society, it would have been different, but since our society is primitive, women will have to learn make better choices about who they get down with, how et c.

Explain these troubles you talk about appropriately.

Let me help you do that.

Start by comparing the "troubles" of abortion and the "troubles" of having an unplanned pregnancy.please do a good job.

Secondly, how the hell do you want to convince people not to have sex before marriage and even after marriage people would still use birth control,so why should we avoid birth control.

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by niceguy555: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How does a financially unstable person keep having careless sex? Carelessness that has led to pregnancies... not once, not twice! That’s selfishness and wickedness on his part! Did he stop to think for a minute the consequences of having an abortion? Of course he didn’t... he’s not the one who undergoes the process. The first abortion didn’t even rest their brain to be careful!

Some ladies lure men to have sex with them and tell the men that they can take care of themselves. I once had a girlfriend as such. So it will be unfair for you to blame the man for this act
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by JasonScoolari: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nooil:

Dear ladies, please stop keeping boyfriends. They will only slack your vagina and give you incurable STDs.

Learn a skill so you can earn money and buy all that you desire. If you prefer working, get a job. That way you can sleep well even if you don't see your period for two months.

At the appropriate time, your husband will come and you can enjoy his money with your kids.
Very Nice.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by safarigirI(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Zoie:
Girl, your post is timely.
As I wrote on that post "Young women should place a high premium on their wombs".
These men you're making excuses for, "he says condoms itch his skin" don't give two shiits about you. Look at the advice most of the guys are giving the guy on that post.
These are men who have sisters, some have daughters even.
These men don't give a fvck about you.
And if you die trying to abort another baby, he'd replace you in two months, that is, if he wasn't cheating on you, before your death.

If you must have sex, be selfish. Make sure he wears a condom. He doesn't like condoms? Then let him get a vasectomy.
Period.
I hope you're enjoying your ban grin
When you come back from ban you will learn how to control that mouth of yours that runs like tap water
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Gentle0wavez: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Saintmary:

Most of those girls looking for money have been burned by your love toting counterparts. Or, did you think you are the only ones who've been burned?

No, I know that we are not the only one being burnt but state it that way. Stop making it look like it's only one side causing all the damage, judge things from both sides. There is no particular saint or victim in this game.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Toxay:

Explain these troubles you talk about appropriately.

Let me help you do that.

Start by comparing the "troubles" of abortion and the "troubles" of having an unplanned pregnancy.please do a good job.

Secondly, how the hell do you want to convince people not to have sex before marriage and even after marriage people would still use birth control,so why should we avoid birth control.

Let me summarize the post you quoted.
Whatever decision a woman makes, she's still going to find things difficult. Hence her need to apply sense. Is the man worth the pain?
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

No, I know that we are not the only one being burnt but state it that way. Stop making it look like it's only one side causing all the damage, judge things from both sides. There is no particular saint or victim in this game.
Your one side has caused an awful lot of damage Mr.
Moreover, its a thread meant to help girls think better. So.........
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Gentle0wavez: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Saintmary:

Your one side has caused an awful lot of damage Mr.
Moreover, its a thread meant to help girls think better. So.........

Hahaha, what damage can men do that will be more than that of Eve?? �� Na una own bad pass Abeg, if I start to talk, e no go end. But anyways as una dey try to think better, also think ways on how to be easy on us guys, everything no be fire, fire, die.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear Ladies

In addition to what the Op had said, lemme quickly add my own little advise....

If you ask for money and he says no, you say he is irresponsible. Unknown to you, the most irresponsible thing to do is ask money from a man who is not your husband, so be "Twice Wise" and stop asking your boyfriend's for money today.
Thank you for this!
I see Op and other half brain ladies shouting ladies should be wise, don't date broke guys, don't date someone who isn't responsible, don't date this don't date that.

And I wonder must they date at all? Why can't these ladies be trained or advised to be independent? Can't they be encouraged to be matured in finance, emotions,mental and intellectual wise? Must they have this reasoning that their lives revolve around Men? .
We all know that most ladies who fall victim like the 22 year old lady lack contentment, sound orientation, self love, purpose for their lives etc to mention a few. But like Nigerians we are , we are always creating wrong solutions to problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:

Dear ladies, please stop keeping boyfriends. They will only slack your vagina and give you incurable STDs.

Learn a skill so you can earn money and buy all that you desire. If you prefer working, get a job. That way you can sleep well even if you don't see your period for two months.

At the appropriate time, your husband will come and you can enjoy his money with your kids.
Thank you!!! God bless you. kiss

Ladies learn a skill ! Work ! Work work! Stop depending on guys or their potentials . You have potentials too, Work, earn and get busy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Toxay(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Saintmary:

Let me summarize the post you quoted.
Whatever decision a woman makes, she's still going to find things difficult. Hence her need to apply sense. Is the man worth the pain?

You have said nothing

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by JasonScoolari: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
Thank you for this!
I see Op and other half brain ladies shouting ladies should be wise, don't date broke guys, don't date someone who isn't responsible, don't date this don't date that.

And I wonder must they date at all? Why can't these ladies be trained or advised to be independent? Can't they be encouraged to be matured in finance, emotions,mental and intellectual wise? Must they have this reasoning that their lives revolve around Men? .
We all know that most ladies who fall victim like the 22 year old lady lack contentment, sound orientation, self love, purpose for their lives etc to mention a few. But like Nigerians we are , we are always creating wrong solutions to problems.
This is brilliant Ariza.... But surprisingly, some of the gladiators will come for your neck for daring them with this comment.

Bukatyne is a regular victim of their backlash.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
This is brilliant Ari za.... But surprisingly, some of the gladiators will come for your neck for daring them with this comment.

Bukatyne is a regular victim of their backlash.
Bukatyne self is always barking the wrong tree.

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by JasonScoolari: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
Bukatyne self is always barking the wrong wood.

Lol, you can't blame her though... Sometimes, she thinks she's solving the problem, but she's only barking the wrong tree.

4 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you can't blame her though... Sometimes, she thinks she's solving the problem, but she's only barking the wrong tree.
Yea... It's tree not wood. Lol grin

No one is perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Omar09(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’m creating this thread because I’m so upset! When I read certain stories on Nairaland, I can’t bring myself to believe it’s real... like how can people be so stupid... and then so wicked?

Right now, I’m referring to the thread on front page about the 29 year old man who’s got his girlfriend pregnant and doesn’t want to marry her.

If you’re a young girl reading this, you’re meant to learn from the stories and experiences of other people and be wise! Don’t make foolish mistakes!

So many people do silly things because they didn’t know better, and they never had anyone to advise them.
Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Date only people who have shown a sense of responsibility. Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion(s) at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

How has a girl of just 22 had multiple abortions in just a space of two years? Ah ah! Some people will just learn their lessons the hard way in this life!

Be wise o! This life is not balanced at all! You have to look out for yourself and do what’s in your best interest per time! Just look at the man she probably thought loved her! What manner of human being who loves a woman would make her abort babies after babies? At 29 his father still sends him money steadily! Mtcheww!

Last time I checked, rich people do get their girlfriends pregnant and refuse to marry them.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Toxay:

You have said nothing
You meant to say you understood nothing of what I wrote.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by ImFortress(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How does a financially unstable person keep having careless sex? Carelessness that has led to pregnancies... not once, not twice! That’s selfishness and wickedness on his part! Did he stop to think for a minute the consequences of having an abortion? Of course he didn’t... he’s not the one who undergoes the process. The first abortion didn’t even rest their brain to be careful!

How does a sensible girl keep having abortions countless times?
What happened to contraceptives?
What happened to talking to the man about using condoms or pulling out?
Biko both parties are foolish, don't put on just the man
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ariza:
Thank you for this!

....You ve said it all.

But will they listen?

They will soon call you names and say you re not being objective here.

Truth always hurt.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Goodplace: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
@onyi22... Pls what's your definition of a broke person?
Onyi22:
Not all guys that put on trousers should be regarded as Men..
I blame ladies who bend so low in dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love, if i may ask, what can a broke guy offer you apart from frustration, bitterness and depression.
If he can't take up his responsibilities as a man, My sister dumb him with immediate effects
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by MedicH: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
yanabasee1:

This is very silly.....

Do you think all rich men are people who wants to marry every woman that come to them with pregnancy?

From your own judgement, who's a BETTER PERSON to attract? Rich men?

And how will a lady know who will marry them for them to sleep with?

You can't sit down and to write nonsense from your fish brain.....

You should stop to mislead your fellow women. Life is different for different people....

Just allow people to live their lives ..and live yours, if you can.

Exactly. You have a concrete point here. The girl in question may be a prostitute, the guy may not even be responsible. She may have an account on tinder described as "hook up only". This UA her personal life choice and instead of u coming out here to bark like a hallucinating dog, concentrate on your own lifestyle and leave people to theirs.

Imagine a girl needs money for hair and a guys needs a moment of rest from hustle and they just transact. Then an occupational hazard ensues and you want to blame the guy, that's preposterous. Pls to each and their own.

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by extol1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Saintmary:

He should have stayed away from her.
When he was drilling raw, he forgot his financial status ba?
Mtchew
I blame the girl sha.
in as much I blame the guy more for being irresponsible by allowing his dick to control him. I would also blame the girl for allowing the guy to go raw with her after committing not one, two or three abortions.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by MedicH: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zoie:
Girl, your post is timely.
As I wrote on that post "Young women should place a high premium on their wombs".
These men you're making excuses for, "he says condoms itch his skin" don't give two shiits about you. Look at the advice most of the guys are giving the guy on that post.
These are men who have sisters, some have daughters even.
These men don't give a fvck about you.
And if you die trying to abort another baby, he'd replace you in two months, that is, if he wasn't cheating on you, before your death.

If you must have sex, be selfish. Make sure he wears a condom. He doesn't like condoms? Then let him get a vasectomy.
Period.

He's allergic to condoms..... Bwahahahahah

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by extol1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Onyi22:
Not all guys that put on trousers should be regarded as Men..
I blame ladies who bend so low in dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love, if i may ask, what can a broke guy offer you apart from frustration, bitterness and depression.
If he can't take up his responsibilities as a man, My sister dumb him with immediate effects
I just hope you will be able to get a guy with this your mentality, haven't you see a rich guy that impregnate a lady without giving her a dime.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by yanabasee1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
MedicH:

Exactly. You have a concrete point here. The girl in question may be a prostitute, the guy may not even be responsible. She may have an account on tinder described as "hook up only". This UA her personal life choice and instead of u coming out here to bark like a hallucinating dog, concentrate on your own lifestyle and leave people to theirs.

Imagine a girl needs money for hair and a guys needs a moment of rest from hustle and they just transact. Then an occupational hazard ensues and you want to blame the guy, that's preposterous. Pls to each and their own.

Very apt.....

We just have to be very careful...This very girl up there could be a girlfriend to someone we know and could be a bad influence to other women around....
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Eileene:
Really I swear this things get me so angry,lyk am mad over it.
At times I ask myself is it d same body I have that these girls have.How can u have multiple abortions for a guy all in the name of what?
u will be d one to go through the pains and most of the time these guys don't care all they want is just to satisfy their pleasure and u are busy destroying urself for this.Most times these girls don't end up with these guys.
like someone said earlier a girl has everything to lose in a sexual relationship and a guy nothing to lose.it is what it is.
I always say this,
This life we live it once if u miss it ,u miss it forever.
The fear of poverty alone is enough to give sm1 sense sef.
Pls Ladies let's try to use our sense abeg,if u damage ur womb he won't marry u,y risk it.
.....but girls nowadays like raw fùck die,immediately u bring out a condom,their mood changes auto....so I'm wondering if nairaland girls are different...
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
BigJoe19:
You ladies like it without condoms undecided undecided
they should keep on deceiving themselves...
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Youngpo413: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I like to believe in karma, but I don’t see it dealing with people.
So let everyone just be wise for themselves.

You throw your leg open... man throws in sperm. (He doesn’t know if you’re on any form of contraceptives, but he doesn’t care. And you don’t care.)
Baby starts forming... he says "kill it!"
You kill it...

One month after you’re throwing your legs open again...
Do you love and respect yourself at all?
One mistake is enough... by the time it’s repetitive, you’ve simply become stupid!
Girls should learn to close their legs till their wedding night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! / My First Quickie In Church Today / Relationships And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.