Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30727 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
pls oo some of the guys here arguing that erect dick doesnt mean op was aroused ...can ur dick get erect if a 98 yr old woman wants to sit on u?
we all know wen ur dick always get erect cheesy
wen u see a bootilicious sexy maiden shaking her goodies for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
You hand crippled? You did two rounds. You even slept there. Guy, you sure say the story is not the other way round.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
joviegghead:
As I was reading your story, I was just laughing. But when I saw the girl's pictures. Omo, I weak completely .
Op even said he cried the next day. Lol

You were raped? But were aroused before anything started.
It's funny how people have been Defending the op. I wonder why people read without imagination or discernment. Read the story properly. It's obvious the op has ulterior motive for dragging the girl out. Because there is no substantial description to prove this rape. He wasn't drugged, neither did he show any resistance. He even 'asked for a condom', a sign of consent, which ever way you look at it.
The point is mutual consent existed between both party. The op here is simply describing his reluctance. But reluctance is different from not consenting at all.

Wetin I no go see for nairaland grin
but because a girl was wet during rape or even orgasm doesn't mean it's no longer rape naa

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Mr2wealth: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
This girl rape me four years ago in school when she called me on phone to come to her room to help her get drugs that she was sick, that she want to give me money i went there innocently to collect the money to buy the drugs , when i entered her room i noticed the room was neatly arrange spray with a nice spray and she was playing love song with her laptop she was laughing when she saw me i was like where is the money for the drugs she told me she was not sick this girl was putting On mini nighty gown she gave me food and coke to blend the food which i ate then she started rowing her waist on my face i look at her in amaze i told her i want to go this girl rush to the door lock the door put the key in her pant i was i like what are you doing she push me to the bed i told her i don't ve condom she remove my belt drag my trousers down and climb on my erected dick will went like 2 rounds. i haven't report this to anyone i cried the next day when i went to my hostel cause it was my second time of havIng sex and the ist time i was rape. her pictures

In Nigeria these days, I don't even know what to believe! sad
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Emmypure: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
op did you do press up? or she force you too?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by joviegghead: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nuel4:
but because a girl was wet during rape or even orgasm doesn't mean it's no longer rape naa
Bro, the point is there are exist grey areas on the issue of Sexual interaction. As result not all rape claims are actually correct. The problem is that the term 'consent' requires sophisticated understanding.

I can say 'no'(hard to get) yet my action reflect consent. I may agree, yet my acquiescence is probably forced.

Every case is unique.. The op here was kinda hesitant, but his actions show consent . The same thing applies to a wife/lady who is tired from work and reluctant to have sex with her husband/partner. If she budges to his advances, tho tired and reluctant/hesitant, is she a victim of rape
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
joviegghead:

Bro, the point is there are exist grey areas on the issue of Sexual interaction. As result not all rape claims are actually correct. The problem is that the term 'consent' requires sophisticated understanding.

I can say 'no'(hard to get) yet my action reflect consent. I may agree, yet my acquiescence is probably force.

Every case is unique.. The op here was kinda hesitant, but his actions show consent . The same thing applies to a wife/lady who is tired from work and reluctant to have sex with her husband/partner. If she budges to his advances, tho tired and unreluctant/unhesitant, is she a victim of rape

I've already written an article on the foolishness of no means and consent can be withdrawn even during sex. I'm having headache now I can't type anything
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
This one don craze ooo
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Kvng6464: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Las las u enjoy she enjoy lol ;DLas las u enjoy she enjoy lol
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Kvng6464: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
U think say nah free food she give u

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by ugnoble: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Have got to read some comments here and all I've got to do is shake my head. You guys fail to understand that some girls are more than devil himself.

Don't you know a girl who is out to have her way might scream and claim you actually want to rape her, and being the 'female' she is, people won't even want to hear your part of the story again because they might think you want to shut her up.

The male genital is a freak and can really really disappoint you.
Sometimes, wisdom is all you need.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Which kind iron pant this one wear?

Mtchew...
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kenzysmith. This was a comment you made on May 30 using this same pic on a sports thread.

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
cool
Okoroawusa:
Kenzysmith. This was a comment you made on May 30 using this same pic on a sports thread.
shocked shocked shocked Finally Busted

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by yuswrld20(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
report for barrack
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
this kind thing don happen to me before o, I swr
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Most women are rapists shocked shocked
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
she over powered him that he couldn’t push her away
See foolish statement, what about female rape victims that didn't fight with the rapists would you say they weren't raped? He said No that's the important thing, so it's rape.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by samson07(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
joviegghead:
As I was reading your story, I was just laughing. But when I saw the girl's pictures. Omo, I weak completely .
Op even said he cried the next day. Lol

You were raped? But were aroused before anything started.
It's funny how people have been Defending the op. I wonder why people read without imagination or discernment. Read the story properly. It's obvious the op has ulterior motive for dragging the girl out. Because there is no substantial description to prove this rape. He wasn't drugged, neither did he show any resistance. He even 'asked for a condom', a sign of consent, which ever way you look at it.
The point is mutual consent existed between both party. The op here is simply describing his reluctance. But reluctance is different from not consenting at all.

Wetin I no go see for nairaland grin
He would have fought back if the girl was an HIV virus carrier
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
chocboi78:
Male rape exists..however he said " he doesnt have condom" which means if he had, he would have gone down on her willingly..
He didn't have a condom means he gave no consent but she went ahead and raped him.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
ITbomb:
An erected dick is enough consent

Case closed

(that's why male rape are not reported)
A wet pussy or orgasm means consent right undecided undecided idiot.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t understand why people don’t believe that men can be raped too. I have heard how some armed ladies raped a man to coma. It is possible and it is happening daily but gets unreported because no one will believe but instead they get shamed for it. Men are molested sexually on daily basis when they talk they become a laughing subject and we make it look as though they should enjoy it. Rape is rape no matter who’s involved
Thank you ooo.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, I'm now a pervert? Lolz
Yes you are, you pedophile.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
kenzysmith:
This girl rape me four years ago in school when she called me on phone to come to her room to help her get drugs that she was sick, that she want to give me money i went there innocently to collect the money to buy the drugs , when i entered her room i noticed the room was neatly arrange spray with a nice spray and she was playing love song with her laptop she was laughing when she saw me i was like where is the money for the drugs she told me she was not sick this girl was putting On mini nighty gown she gave me food and coke to blend the food which i ate then she started rowing her waist on my face i look at her in amaze i told her i want to go this girl rush to the door lock the door put the key in her pant i was i like what are you doing she push me to the bed i told her i don't ve condom she remove my belt drag my trousers down and climb on my erected dick will went like 2 rounds. i haven't report this to anyone i cried the next day when i went to my hostel cause it was my second time of havIng sex and the ist time i was rape. her pictures
rape her back
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
LedRock:
He didn't have a condom means he gave no consent but she went ahead and raped him.
yes she did...but what if she provided the condom he didnt have??
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by LedRock: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
chocboi78:
yes she did...but what if she provided the condom he didnt have??
But she didn't, so he was not interested and gave no consent, simple!!
So it's rape.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Edopesin: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
rape her back

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:

That's exactly who you are, I have never exchanged words with anyone here, and you won't push me to break my code of conduct.

You are mad!!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by safarigirI(f): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:
I don't believe this.
but if it was a guy that raped a girl you'll believe abi?
Don't know why most of you girls are this dumb

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Witchersunited: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Those of you asking why his dick was hard, should ask ladies why they become wet when raped.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2020
lefulefu:
she has a nice azz so i dont underrstand why u crying of getting raped by such girl as dis
haha lefulelfu grin grin
But most guys are defending him na
Will you want to get raped by her?

As for the topic
#saynotorape
But your situation is very somehow
Did she have any weapon on her?
If she did,then you should really report her to police or drag her on Twitter.

If she didn't have a weapon on her,how did she manipulate you or coerce you into sex

Modified:- This guy is either a troll or a clout chaser.
I hope the girl isn't on nairaland too.
You can see in one of his posts below where he even claims to be a rapist.
Mynd44, rule 8 and rule 2 was disobeyed.
I hope this post is taken down soon.
In a sane climate,the guy could be arrested.

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Witchersunited:
Those of you asking why his dick was hard, should ask ladies why they become wet when raped.
which lady have you seen getting wet when raped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.