Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30732 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

A graduate of Business Admin, with a professional certificate in management.. You need to grow up. Sorry for yourself.
I'm sure you either graduated with pass or third class, because you are too dull, dumb and stupid jeez! royal queen of dumbness!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kalex0(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
She's the queen of dumbness, what do you expect cheesy

I was just wasting my time replying that niccompu

Nobody go believe her story here smiley
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Just Like That?

You Can Be Arrested For This Rubbish. Better Take This Down.

So Many Things In Your Post Has Turned Your Claims to Bullshiit
Uyailncomparabl kill you there. grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
"she push me to the bed i told her i don't ve condom she remove my belt drag my trousers down and climb on my erected dick "

grin grin grin
Op you be fool

You dey mind the clown? grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
kalex0:

I was just wasting my time replying that niccompu

Nobody go believe her story here smiley
Rosy1992 is equal to dumb1992, the girl is just too dumb and foolish. cheesy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kenzysmith: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adedapo57:
You are mad!!! U dat u should go for tanks giving for this once in a lifetime opportunity. U are sick
u no get sense
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by itzwitzy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
And you enjoyed the sweet p##sy
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 5:48am On Mar 16, 2021
u told her u don't have condom . . so if u want to have sex with a lady and she said please get a condom after the act will she call it rape......why upload her picture, some guys still need to re-suck their mother breast to get small sense.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Wittyglam(f): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2021
I don't know how true this story is but men get raped too, stop saying he had an erection. He is human, did she ask for his consent?
If you have been raped check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9kndFvANN4

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by NALEyedG: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
In most cases if it's a female victim, the chances of winning a physical fight against the pervert is low, most cry and submit. If it's a guy (victim) in a one on one situation, a punch in the woman's belly or throat will knock her out temporarily. The way guys act to gay rape Vs different gender rape are different, the guy is likely to fight the male (gay) compared to the otherwise.
Guys be claiming false rape when they can get out of the situation, some guy won't fight a girl raping them but, will battle an armed man trying to steal from them.

I feel the problem with fighting her off is that if bruises/injuries to her person occur, she can go out and uses those as evidence and accuse you of assault. It's a loss for the dude either ways so far no witness is present.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
NALEyedG:

I feel the problem with fighting her off is that if bruises/injuries to her person occur, she can go out and uses those as evidence and accuse you of assault. It's a loss for the dude either ways so far no witness is present.
Truth in your words too
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by kenzysmith: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
saucerence:
You know even happy say she rape you # I dey even find person to rape me now like these self # make we dey rape our self 24/7
tueh
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:
This one weak me. But males are stronger than ladies and can easily fight off a woman who wanna molest them. @Op why didn't you fight? Or she bigger than you?

Was she on top throughout the rounds? Cos if u took control at any point, it not rape.

Just shut up! Don't women fight off men or do u think a woman can't fight a one man rapist She can scream shout, bite, scratch, in fact bite off his dick and toss it out but no she doesn't, do u knw yy, cos she's already stimulated and just let's the man have his way but immediately he's done and she's enjoyed it, she doesn't want people to know she's a LovePeddler and a slut so she calls the man a rapist directing the public away from her own pervert behavior, did she give consent? No, the court still finds the man guilty and charges him of rape whether or not she enjoyed it or not! That's the same scenario here, but u av knowingly failed to see the big picture cos is a man now! U feel cos he's a man he has more self control and can fight off a woman not knowing consent wasn't granted! Besides the boy might be a minor, this is a clear case of Rape !!!! That's how the society is now, u see all the men telling op to enjoy the show, they have made mockery of his complaint even if he goes to report the officers on desk at the station would give a second dose of humiliation and u expect this men to come out next time publicly with their rape encounter's, Seriously!!!! Nobody takes men's issues in the society seriously, is always about protecting women cos they are seen as weak and should be protected at all cost not knowing that camouflage in plain sight is the best art of deception women has mastered! Spit on all men and women that has downplayed this awful tragedy!
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Heathrow44:

Just shut up! Don't women fight off men or do u think a woman can't fight a one man rapist She can scream shout, bite, scratch, in fact bite off his dick and toss it out but no she doesn't, do u knw yy, cos she's already stimulated and just let's the man have his way but immediately he's done and she's enjoyed it, she doesn't want people to know she's a LovePeddler and a slut so she calls the man a rapist directing the public away from her own pervert behavior, did she give consent? No, the court still finds the man guilty and charges him of rape whether or not she enjoyed it or not! That's the same scenario here, but u av knowingly failed to see the big picture cos is a man now! U feel cos he's a man he has more self control and can fight off a woman not knowing consent wasn't granted! Besides the boy might be a minor, this is a clear case of Rape !!!! That's how the society is now, u see all the men telling op to enjoy the show, they have made mockery of his complaint even if he goes to report the officers on desk at the station would give a second dose of humiliation and u expect this men to come out next time publicly with their rape encounter's, Seriously!!!! Nobody takes men's issues in the society seriously, is always about protecting women cos they are seen as weak and should be protected at all cost not knowing that camouflage in plain sight is the best art of deception women has mastered! Spit on all men and women that has downplayed this awful tragedy!
I'm sorry.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
I'm sorry.

Sorry for yourself
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Heathrow44:

Sorry for yourself
Aii. Sensed d pain behind ur post and i understand it well. Have a great day
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
rosy1992:

How can that lady overpower him? , to the extent that he had an erection.
DON’T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CONJI
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Aii. Sensed d pain behind ur post and i understand it well. Have a great day

Yh and u too cool
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by resourcedude: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
This story tire me self. Abeg Mr. Man better learn how to cook story for proper consumption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.