Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You (4651 Views)

The Amount I Won This Money (pictures) / I Gambled Away My Sister's Bride Price (pls Advice Me) / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
During the lockdown, I applied for the Central Bank relief fund via NIRSAL microfinance bank. I never took it seriously. To my greatest surprise, the loan was approved without much documentation.

At that moment, I thought I had changed for the better. I was bent on making every one proud. I went to Robinson plaza to inquire about the new itel p36 Pro Lite launched. I was told to check back later. On my way out, I got a Bluetooth MP player for 12k.

I made the mistake of taking the device to a bet9ja shop to charge before going home. That was how the spirit of virtual lured me. Within the space of 30 minutes, I had made transfers over 15 times to the owner of the shop to play the game. Hmm.. Shame will not let me even mention how much the money was. It's an amount that would have changed my life.

I'm only left with 2000 naira now and the Bluetooth speaker which I now use to play sorrowful music. I will surely go into depression for a long time. The amount involved is over 6 digits. And one of the clause was to pay back within a year. So awestruck and distraught.

I'm a doomed child. Every open door is misused by me. I was a fool not to have just thought of buying a generator instead to charge at home.

7 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
The world is tired of people like you.
Please spare us of your miseries
And
Deal with your predicament!
You're a real childofdoom.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ettaetta(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Now out Only God Can Bless Official Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
ettaetta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Which kain Calabar NONSENSE be dis? grin

E for better make Una carry all those muscles go work for factory instead of wasting it on a music like this cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fake story.

You are a good writer. Use your talent for writing short stories you can easily sell.

5 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
During the lockdown, I applied for the Central Bank relief fund via NIRSAL microfinance bank. I never took it seriously. To my greatest surprise, the loan was approved without much documentation.

At that moment, I thought I had changed for the better. I was bent on making every one proud. I went to Robinson plaza to inquire about the new itel p36 Pro Lite launched. I was told to check back later. On my way out, I got a Bluetooth MP player for 12k.

I made the mistake of taking the device to a bet9ja shop to charge before going home. That was how the spirit of virtual lured me. Within the space of 30 minutes, I had made transfers over 15 times to the owner of the shop to play the game. Hmm.. Shame will not later me even mention how much the money was. It's an amount that would have changed my life.

I'm only left with 2000 naira now and the Bluetooth speaker which I now use to play sorrowful music. I will surely go into depression for a long time. The amount involved is over 6 digits. And one of the clause was to pay back within a year. So awestruck and distraught.

I'm a doomed child. Every open door is misused by me. I was a fool not to have just thought of buying a generator instead to charge at home.

You again angry

It seems all hope is lost for you. No matter the amount of advice we give you, you will always end up back at the gambling joint.

Seriously shaking my head for you right now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

You again angry

It seems all hope is lost for you. No matter the amount of advice we give you, you will always end up back at the gambling joint.

Seriously shaking my head for you right now undecided
GODPUNISHUNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ettaetta(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Kind kain Calabar NONSENSE be dis? grin

E for better make Una carry all those muscles go work for factory instead of wasting it on a music like this cheesy
Ok thanks
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Meedon: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
How I wish you can concentrate on learning a sweet skill
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Meedon: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Fake story.

You are a good writer. Use your talent for writing short stories you can easily sell.

I deh tell you

Let him write and sell books on online bookstores e go pay him instead of to be crying every time
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by JOACHINpedro: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
You no mention the amount
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
The world is tired of people like you.
Please spare us of your miseries
And
Deal with your predicament!
You're a real childofdoom.
hmm.. The hard truth. Who knows, recounting my addiction could be a sort of warning or lesson to youths out there

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by DenreleDave(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

I made the mistake of taking the device to a bet9ja shop to charge before going home. That was how the spirit of virtual lured me. Within the space of 30 minutes, I had made transfers over 15 times to the owner of the shop to play the game. Hmm.. Shame will not later me even mention how much the money was. It's an amount that would have changed my life.

My guy.. U no dey give up grin

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Child of Doom, you see you are the cause of your problems. You are indeed DOOMED, with the way you are living your life, you might hit the dust sooner than later. I only pity your maale and siblings
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Chummynoni(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
lol. this guy willnot kill me. u are playing sorrowful music. lol. funny pple here on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by offset67(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
am in shock
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by FROGMAN101(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
This guy has top banter lol
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Reex12(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2020

E for better make Una carry all those muscles go work for factory instead of wasting it on a music like this cheesy[/quote] grin[quote author=FuckTheWorld post=90809161]

Lmao rotfl..guy u be comedian no be small

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ekpa, Orue.
Na that PTI bet9ja stop u donate the loan?
Perhaps I might have seen you.

3 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Fake story.

my addiction story is real. I know it sounds weird talking about my miserable life. It's the way i'm wired. I've gotten a bloodied nose before for a shaddy deal i took part in to bet. I've sold my household items before (for a meagre amount) to gamble. I've seen youths beat up a young boy for stealing money to gamble. The list is endless. Once a person gets into a bad habit, the talent of such person is hidden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Taywon: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
U diz boy again... Laslas u go sell ur kidney playbet...

2 Likes

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Okoroawusa: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please who has a spare rope for this guy. He still has the liver to use the rest to buy data for lamentation on Nairaland.
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by ChildOfDoom: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
You no mention the amount
250k. In this lockdown where money is hard to come by. I must be the dumbest person that ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by JOACHINpedro: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
250k. In this lockdown where money is hard to come by. I must be the dumbest person that ever liveth.
A little

1 Like

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
seriously u need to be delivered by a pastor

Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
seunisamidget10:

That's a nairaland admin using fake moniker.

But its not bad sha cos they're really trying to spice up this place but with fake stories just for fun.

Gentroyal = Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = homo!
I believe you cheesy
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Richardstallion(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
How did you apply for the nirsal loan
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by Nezzjnr: 3:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Redbeans you've been on nairaland lamenting for years now

No solution yet?
Re: The Amount I Gambled Off Will Shock You by sacajawea: 5:24am On Jun 19, 2020
The Root Cause of the Problems in your Life are from Your Parents. I have followed you (and your other Monikers) over the years and It is very obvious. They are the Selfish, Stupid people that damaged you, Just like many yoing Nigerians today.
Most Nigerians have no business bringing another human being to this world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbianism In Africa -kingsley Cicero / Should I Break Up With Him / Tall And Ugly Guy Versus Short And Handsome Guy: Which One Do Ladies Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.