Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks (2934 Views)

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Dantepet5000: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
I am a 40 years old man,married with 3kids...I got married 6 years ago. In my early and mid 30s I wooed several women most of whom either turned me down or weren't ready to settle down at that time even though some where in their late 20s.
I needed them so badly back then but nothing seemed to workout. Very beautiful extremely outspoken and gallantly curved.
I am fairly financially ok but maybe they knew better what they wanted.time was not on my side and so I eventually settled with a girl I actually love and she loves me too.fast forward to 3 more years in my marriage, some of these women i either dated or wooed in the past started finding their ways back into my life knowing fully well I am married but didn't mind still getting a piece of me despite how hard I tried to fight it. The obsession of times back didn't leave my head so I tried to knakk so that I may do away with them permanently and focus better.
Most of them still look as good as they were, the only difference is time and interest.
What baffles me the most is some who dated better men than I was in the past now find me more attractive than their present men even though this has nothing to do with looks or money. They have answers to such pensive innuendo. Some even left their marriages cos of their husbands infidelity only to end up with me who is also married and this keeps me wondering why they left their husbands in the first place....
The aim of this writeup is just to pinpoint gratitude of the rejection of the past coz it has saved me from marrying women whom are either not OK with one man or loose in its entirety.
To set the record straight for those who did not read this writeup till the end, I did not sleep with any of these women as I am still faithful to my darling wife as she is to me too. It is not easy even though I know I may fall in the future as the temptation is biologically potent.
I keep asking myself this question , do men become more attractive as they age or it is something we have no control over as even girls half my age don't mind been my sugar baby. The temptation is just so much and I do not know how long am gonna be able to handle this. This may be the only sin to land one in hell and I do not want to there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by immortalcrown(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
May God protect your wife.

You are very selfish, insincere and manipulative.

For those ladies you dated or wooed in the past, you won't be able to notice their feelings for you now if you have actually left them. The truth here is that you have continued to toast them even after you became married.

As for the girls you accuse of wanting to be your sugar babies, you won't notice their feelings towards you if you are not disturbing them.

6 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Shezzman: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
"I am not rude but I say the truth in its undiluted form."
You just made that known wink
immortalcrown:

You are very selfish and insincere.

2 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Offpointng: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Like a pretty girl I overheard at Maryland mall yesterday saying "Who dey joke with Boyfriend these days? you manage get boyfriend still dey joke with am"

I cracked up inside sha. Omo these girls don dey learn the hard way o grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by reiddecuti: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Enjoy with sense bro!!!

It's like you're successful in your endeavours? God bless your hustle. Na the kind news these leeches like hearing so that they can gold-dig.

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by fyzaila: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmmm lies lies lies and lies... no evidence

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Sirhush(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:
Like a pretty girl I overheard at Maryland mall yesterday saying "Who dey joke with Boyfriend these days? you manage get boyfriend still dey joke with am"

I dey tell you
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by talk2hb1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:

Men Plenty, High Valued Men are Scarce!
No fine, just dress well, have nice apartment, nice ride, with little pocket change/get something going for you.
You are protected by all means by the lucky one who have you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Nonexisting1: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
They want to fucck raw dicks without condom and the safest way to get it with minimal risk of infection is with a married man. Also, married men fucck them with respect and they enjoy being treated with respect. It makes feel they still have some dignity left even after living the kind of lives they live. They think unmarried men fucck them rough, dehumanize them and may also give them STDs. Be careful. You're safe fuccking known oloshos than fuccking those loose vaginarians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Fahvvy: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
When it comes to dating and intersexual relationships, men age like wine and women age like milk undecided...

As you already know, a wine gets sweeter with age, but an old milk is good only for the waste bin undecided...

So yes, the older a man gets, the more attractive he becomes and vice versa for women undecided...

However, oga FACE FRONT!!!!!! undecided...
You're a married man for crying out loud, do right by your wife and zip up angry...

And besides...
They all turned you down for another man in the past, which means you were NEVER their first option, you're just a guy they could fall back on if the man of their dreams break their hearts undecided....

Sincerely man, I'm surprised that you're not irritated by the fact that they're coming back to you undecided...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Offpointng: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
talk2hb1:

Men Plenty, High Valued Men are Scarce!
No fine, just dress well, have nice apartment, nice ride, with little pocket change/get something going for you.
You are protected by all means by the lucky one who have you.

I counted the ladies on my list and the number of marriageable ones still single is mind blowing. You see just one outta 10 ladies in a relationship. The funny thing is, even going abroad would make matters worse for them.

Not really a good time to a matured female atm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
immortalcrown:

You are very selfish, insincere and manipulative.

For those ladies you dated or wooed in the past, you won't be able to notice their feelings for you now if you have actually left them. The truth here is that you have continued to toast them even after you became married.

As for the girls you accuse of wanting to be your sugar babies, you won't notice their feelings towards you if you are not disturbing them.
Please shūt it...you are becoming a nuisance on this forum with your mumu talks. He didn't sleep with any of them...so what's your stress?

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by immortalcrown(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
luminouz:

Please shūt it...you are becoming a nuisance on this forum with your mumu talks. He didn't sleep with any of them...so what's your stress?
First of all, point out any falsehood in my comment or admit that you are a hater of truth.
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
immortalcrown:
First of all, point out any falsehood in my comment.
K
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by immortalcrown(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
luminouz:
K
Meaning you are a hater of truth.
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
immortalcrown:
Meaning you are a hater of truth.
K
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by immortalcrown(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by marsup: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Some men/women are attracted to things that seem outta reach. It's a challenge. The attraction is quite dangerous in your case.

Why are you paying attention to the side attractions? Just cut off from the things/people that will lead you astray. Don't eat the food that will choke you.

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by intruder15(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dantepet5000:
I am a 40 years old man,married with 3kids...I got married 6 years ago. In my early and mid 30s I wooed several women most of whom either turned me down or weren't ready to settle down at that time even though some where in their late 20s.
I needed them so badly back then but nothing seemed to workout. Very beautiful extremely outspoken and gallantly curved.
I am fairly financially ok but maybe they knew better what they wanted.time was not on my side and so I eventually settled with a girl I actually love and she loves me too.fast forward to 3 more years in my marriage, some of these women i either dated or wooed in the past started finding their ways back into my life knowing fully well I am married but didn't mind still getting a piece of me despite how hard I tried to fight it. The obsession of times back didn't leave my head so I tried to knakk so that I may do away with them permanently and focus better.
Most of them still look as good as they were, the only difference is time and interest.
What baffles me the most is some who dated better men than I was in the past now find me more attractive than their present men even though this has nothing to do with looks or money. They have answers to such pensive innuendo. Some even left their marriages cos of their husbands infidelity only to end up with me who is also married and this keeps me wondering why they left their husbands in the first place....
The aim of this writeup is just to pinpoint gratitude of the rejection of the past coz it has saved me from marrying women whom are either not OK with one man or loose in its entirety.
To set the record straight for those who did not read this writeup till the end, I did not sleep with any of these women as I am still faithful to my darling wife as she is to me too. It is not easy even though I know I may fall in the future as the temptation is biologically potent.
I keep asking myself this question , do men become more attractive as they age or it is something we have no control over as even girls half my age don't mind been my sugar baby. The temptation is just so much and I do not know how long am gonna be able to handle this. This may be the only sin to land one in hell and I do not want to there.

Nakademus Mba. Ekushe o. Remember that you are married.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by ednut1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
They left thinking there are better men out there. But realised nothing dey. Instead of chasing after married men they should look for single guys to be servicing them.
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Nicepoker(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
They want you badly just to get you ruined. Be careful.

3 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Gerrard59(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Fahvvy:
When it comes to dating and intersexual relationships, men age like wine and women age like milk :-

And besides...
They all turned you down for another man in the past, which means you were NEVER their first option, you're just a guy they could fall back on if the man of their dreams break their hearts undecided....

Sincerely man, I'm surprised that you're not irritated by the fact that they're coming back to you undecided...

As a man, he ought not to be worried. Which is why he acknowledges the temptation. It is those women who should be irritated they went back to someone they rejected, not the one who got rejected and sees the temptation to fvck. He has testosterone, remember?

1 Like

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by faceland: 1:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Some girls above 25 have fetish for cool looking married men. May be they are looking for a father figure, I don't know.
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Cholls(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2023
My brother time to pay them back

1 Like

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by LONEWOLFJOHN: 2:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Dantepet5000:
you are not attractive anything, the only better destiny you manage gathered is about to be destroyed so you can make a choice.

1 Like

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by Fiscus105(m): 3:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Dantepet5000:

What is happening to you, is applicable to 90% of men in ur age bracket (so, don't use that to raise shoulder)

Man chances of having affairs with women increase from teenage years and pick at 40s and start decline at 50, where as, ladies start decline at 28 and by 40 ,they are already oldies, in which they would be struggling for relationships.

My advise, if you don't careful , this is a stage in life of man, in which, the chances are high to have another wife or impregnated another woman because of availability of women at that stage of his life and by extension the stage in which Marriage can be scattered.

4 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by dkidd: 4:36am On Dec 22, 2023
If u truly respect ur marriage u wouldn't be entertaining those good for nothing disease infested beings and still claiming faithful. Cheating starts with entertaining them. It's only a matter of time u will fall like a cow 🐄

2 Likes

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by lordnkem000(m): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2023
After reading all the op wrote, it's clear the op is not a faithful husband and that's very disgusting. If I marry, I'll never cheat on my wife. That's why I must marry my spec and woman that loves what i love
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by sageb: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2023
Fahvvy:
When it comes to dating and intersexual relationships, men age like wine and women age like milk undecided...

As you already know, a wine gets sweeter with age, but an old milk is good only for the waste bin undecided...

So yes, the older a man gets, the more attractive he becomes and vice versa for women undecided...

However, oga FACE FRONT!!!!!! undecided...
You're a married man for crying out loud, do right by your wife and zip up angry...

And besides...

well said
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by 4ward4: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
lordnkem000:
After reading all the op wrote, it's clear the op is not a faithful husband and that's very disgusting. If I marry, I'll never cheat on my wife. That's why I must marry my spec and woman that loves what i love

Get married First, you aren’t talking to Kids
Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by moupe: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Comedy skit

1 Like

Re: All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks by lordnkem000(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
4ward4:

Get married First, you aren’t talking to Kids
Look it's not about getting married but staying married. Since I know this and I know how people can change, I'll try not to hurry about marriage but try to marry who compliments me and who's my spec, and by spec I don't necessarily mean about beauty but all round beauty and vibe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typing This With Tears / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? / "Oh You Need To Grow Up" She Says "But I Am. . . Right?" He Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.