Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Typing This With Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typing This With Tears (2935 Views)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... / Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? / I Woke Up With Tears This Morning? Is She Really Worth All This Expenses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typing This With Tears by Kolena: 9:35am On Feb 16
Yesterday's diagnosis showed that the cancer has spread to all my organs. I don't think I have up to 4 months. I'm really scared.
Re: Typing This With Tears by Maks27: 11:46am On Feb 16
Kolena:
Yesterday's diagnosis showed that the cancer has spread to all my organs. I don't think I have up to 4 months. I'm really scared.
this is sad
God will be with you

1 Like

Re: Typing This With Tears by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16
Just know that no one would credit your account. All this una format don cast

17 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by MisterBanny(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16
Gbadugbakun:

I swear. Yiu don't even know whose issue is genuine any longer. Everyone coming up with different tales and modus operandi of scamming. It's a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Tonystory: 1:04pm On Feb 16
Really sad
What do you need us to help you with?

3 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by nobleswazzy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16
Gbadugbakun:

Lol, we no come know who dey legit again
Re: Typing This With Tears by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On Feb 16
Imagine wishing cancer upon yourself just to scam people. You ppl are pathetic.

14 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Kaybaba5(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
Use sniper and end it quick.
Wicked fellow.....
Re: Typing This With Tears by Atolu01: 2:51pm On Feb 16
Re: Typing This With Tears by TheFinesseKid: 3:08pm On Feb 16
Make Una calm down
.what if it's not a hoax. Op has been trying to get help for a while. You could ask for evidence

4 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Suicideboy: 3:12pm On Feb 16
Just find rope asap
Re: Typing This With Tears by Bookhub: 3:18pm On Feb 16
Suicideboy:
Just find rope asap
suicideboy lol
Re: Typing This With Tears by Qatar2022: 4:22pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:
You are such a wicked soul, may GOD punish you

4 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by eepeepook: 4:25pm On Feb 16
OP don dey stage four cancer since 2009. I never see where end stage cancer dey hold person up to fifteen years and counting.

6 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Obainoman6: 7:48pm On Feb 16
Qatar2022:
You are such a wicked soul, may GOD punish you
Scammer, e pain am use it

5 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by labake1(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16
Obainoman6:

Oponu
Re: Typing This With Tears by toujurs: 8:47pm On Feb 16
Kolena:
See this fool, after voting a wrong candidate out of tribalism. You are looking for who to decieve. God punish your generation.

Animal.

3 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Obainoman6: 8:54pm On Feb 16
labake1:

My mama na Oponu
Eyah sorry like mother like daughter

2 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Guava: 7:47am On Feb 17
Nigerians lack empathy tbh. Even if you can’t help, don’t push the person further into depression

People lie on this forum, yes, but it won’t take you 10 minutes to go through the OP’s profile before condemning him. He didn’t start begging for help until November last year and he’s been talking about his diagnosis since 2022.
Common sense should tell people that his family has exhausted their funds paying hospital bills that’s why he started begging.
And nowhere in this post did he say he needs help probably needs words of encouragements more. He has four months to live. Nawa

OP, May God be with you. I wish there’s something that could be done at this point and I’m sorry life happened this way to you.
I can’t tell you to not be scared, I would be too if I’m in your position.
Just try to spend your days doing things that make you happy.
If there’s still something that can be done and you need help, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m sure you could still find help here.

10 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by TheFinesseKid: 9:32am On Feb 17
Guava:
Nigerians lack empathy tbh. Even if you can’t help, don’t push the person further into depression

People lie on this forum, yes, but it won’t take you 10 minutes to go through the OP’s profile before condemning him. He didn’t start begging for help until November last year and he’s been talking about his diagnosis since 2022.
Common sense should tell people that his family has exhausted their funds paying hospital bills that’s why he started begging.
And nowhere in this post did he say he needs help probably needs words of encouragements more. He has four months to live. Nawa

OP, May God be with you. I wish there’s something that could be done at this point and I’m sorry life happened this way to you.
If there’s still something that can be done and you need help, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m sure you could still find help here.
God bless you dear. People have lost touch with their humanity

2 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by Nonexisting: 9:39am On Feb 17
Guava:

You're either naive or new to this place. Go through the profile of that person and you'll see a pattern. How am I even sure you're not the same person using another moniker to boost morale in your thread.

5 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by labake1(f): 9:58am On Feb 17
Re: Typing This With Tears by Obainoman6: 10:04am On Feb 17
labake1:

Ode omo
Your mom's first words to you this morning
Re: Typing This With Tears by Guava: 12:01pm On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
You're either naive or new to this place. Go through the profile of that person and you'll see a pattern. How am I even sure you're not the same person using another moniker to boost morale in your thread.

Oga don’t mention me again with your assumptions and stupidity.
I’m not part of those people you banter words with unnecessarily on this forum. How are you sure my foot
Stupid ass

1 Like

Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:16pm On Feb 17
Gbadugbakun:

Suicideboy:
Just find rope asap

Obainoman6:

I hope you are all happy as you typed this comment. Op is now late.
What will it cost you to show kindness?
May strangers not mock you in derision when you are down the same way you did to op.

3 Likes

Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:22pm On Feb 17
Double0h7:

You know you could just use the report button instead of spamming the mods mentions. The report button is there for a reason.
Op died today. They will get what is coming to them.
Re: Typing This With Tears by Double0h7(f): 7:31pm On Feb 17
DrFunmisticGlow:

Op is a scammer who cashed out on claiming he has cancer. Check his posts. He’s a small boy addicted to gambling or just a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Typing This With Tears by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:34pm On Feb 17
Double0h7:

Op is a scammer who cashed out on claiming he has cancer. Check his posts. He’s a small boy addicted to gambling or just a scammer.
ok. Please point me to the proof so I can verify

But no matter what. The way some Nigerians react when a person is down will make you wonder if they are animals in human clothing
Re: Typing This With Tears by dkidd: 8:05pm On Feb 17
DrFunmisticGlow:
Lol do u have proof of this Funmi grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You / The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie / Why Are 9ja Babes So Possesive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.