Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? (1131 Views)

How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
I saw a post by reno omokri yesterday where he asserted that guys should not give their girlfriends money. they should only give their mothers, wives and unmarried sisters. do you support this? guys, what is your take? ladies, are you okay with it?

like for giving your girlfriend money

share for not giving your girlfriend money

well. let me post my opinion in the comment sectionsmiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Let my opinion not influence others. let me just be the moderator on this thread.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by SirMichael1: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2020
My only joy is that it isn't about sex today, but apart from that, another waste of cyber space to go down like the rest of your threads.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
My only joy is that it isn't about sex today, but apart from that, another waste of cyber space to go down like the rest of your threads.

sex sells. phuck you all who don't like my sexual threadssmiley.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Yes..spoil her with money,till she becomes too expensive for the next guy to afford.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
Yes..spoil her with money,till she becomes too expensive for the next guy to afford.

are you serious? are those not the words of a simp?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by SirMichael1: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2020
delectablegyal:

sex sells. phuck you all who don't like my sexual threadssmiley.
Sex sells. Yes! That's when you're not selling us dumb threads every other day
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
delectablegyal:

are you serious? are those not the words of a simp?
fact...not simping.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
Sex sells. Yes! That's when you're not selling us dumb threads every other day

let us not derail the thread. modify your post and let us have your own view. best regards! in the words of the dead meat sellersmiley.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
fact...not simping.
your view.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by JOACHINpedro: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by Timbers(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
donbachi:
I rather spend it on weed
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by fati2001(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2020
cool
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by callmeRichie(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2020
cool
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by paulolee(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2020
should be based on the guy decision...for me i treat d gals same way i do my guys..if de beg moni, i gv out if i have excess and dnt if i dnt av enough to spare...because no matter the amout i choose to gv out doesn't mean they would do same wen am in need

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by Edyice: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Continue to give but once another dude give more cheesy than you ... Na bye bye for you be that grin

This how she will run

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by Lamanii22(f): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Timbers:
I rather spend it on weed

Lol aburo slawormir's (slawormir's brother) ��
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by peacesampson(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
The truth still remains that u dnt love some1 and not give out is impossible...once u care about anybody giving comes naturally...I dnt see any thing bad in giving money to ur girlfriend Vis visa and giving should not be only about money..just dnt overdo thereby stressing urself to please another..give within ur range
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Later now they will say I like sex topics. look at the thread, look at the number of comments so far. look at the thread i created today that is about sex. look at the massive number of comments. later una go dey form saintsmiley. phuck you all.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by Lamba42(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
My guy see ehnn , you don't have to as long as she's useful to herself personally, those are the kind of women I date . I don't date Student's or Unemployed women with no means of income. I can nack them but not date .That's just how I am. That doesn't mean I don't take my babe out and spoil her every now and then spontaneously. But to dey give her money like allowance every time is not good ,it'll make her to start feeling over entitled as if you dey owe am money & you dey pay/beg am to manage you. You're a prize my brother no reason am. That's just my 2 cents sha.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lamba42:
My guy see ehnn , you don't have to as long as she's useful to herself personally, those are the kind of women I date . I don't date Student's or Unemployed women with no means of income. I can nack them but not date .That's just how I am. That doesn't mean I don't take my babe out and spoil her every now and then spontaneously. But to dey give her money like allowance every time is not good ,it'll make her to start feeling over entitled as if you dey owe am money & you dey pay/beg am to manage you. You're a prize my brother no reason am. That's just my 2 cents sha.

nice.
Re: Should A Guy Give His Girlfriend Money? by delectablegyal(f): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
supermoderators.

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern, Strictly For Men / Organic Products For Romantic Health / Am I Not Charming And Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.