Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud (13330 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Give Birth In Uk For Visitors,cost And Procedure / Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by victorazy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Some of the developed countries we have today in the world started from somewhere, one war to the other. Believe me or not, those who are very enthusiastic to travel out for risk jobs are those who doesn't secure anything in school "am sorry".
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by chamber2(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
Thank God na Igbo people dem catch again, na Igbo people dey fall law pass us

You are not welcomed here,go and remove your tribal mark. Ediot
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by victorazy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
DeeJay20:

Nigeria is Structually Poor, stop chatting smack!

Nigeria is structurally Poor and thats why you will forever be poor (no insult but just the truth)
Is You and Dangote in different countries?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by scopusng(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
Must u stay in the UK?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

Thank God na Igbo people dem catch again, na Igbo people dey fall law pass us grin grin grin

Go and learn how to read properly
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
chamber2:

Stop speaking in tongues I think this is rather too harsh.

In Nigeria,entrepreneurship is still at its low ebb and businesses face little or no competition,so someone who ventures into that may progress faster than say another fellow who starts in the US who may be out competed (all things being equal).

I don't think u are real, dream is different from reality
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by victorazy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
chamber2:

You are not welcomed here,go and remove your tribal mark. Ediot

No mind that "Ikwi-ikwi" which means Owl the forbidden bird  in Igbo language.
We're talking about Nigerians and his calling only Igbos.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
victorazy:

Yes is not easy for ordinary Nigerians. Ordinary Nigerians needs only wisdom to succeed the situation "read the book of Proverb in Bible" indeed, Nigeria has it all, am only traveling out for studying. Lebanese man spent only one year here in Nigeria, and went back to come with his family that Nigeria is the land flowing with milk and honey.

You really need to wake up and stop quoting Bible verses
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
ndi ara. grin grin ekene dili chineke na obu ndi igbo ka ejidere nihi na anyi adighi ada iwu obodo.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Chanmber2 who are you, ewu monkey
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

LOL
[size=18pt]
I bet they are among the lot who come to NairaLand to run their mouth against everything possible[/size].

[color=#0055bb]GBAM! I was thinking the same thing!!!!! grin grin

niggadee:

ukba is getting tough with nigerian trying 2 get marry 4 stay
hmmmmm. you haven't been caught yet? they cant be that darn good @ fishing out frauds. tongue
[/COLOR]
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ victorazy, better take your time before i give your dose of anti madness mixture grin
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by WackyJ1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
If nigeria had better opportunities most of these things can be averted. The truth is if these criminals were desperate enough to fake passports and marriages they would have found opportunities in Nigeria if there were any.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

If nigeria had better opportunities most of these things can be averted. The truth is if these criminals were desperate enough to fake passports and marriages they would have found opportunities in Nigeria if there were any.

Thats the point!! Some pple are busy here quoting Bible and talking in past tense. We are talking about reality!!!
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by chamber2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2011

Why the rest of the world are forward-looking,Nigeria/Nigerians are backward-looking.Nigerians consider their current situation as being insurmountable,therefore have settled to the believe that poverty,backwardness,corruption is part of our culture and nothing can be done about it.

Our Engineering graduates after studying abroad would prefer  working in a hotel in the uk or us as a steward rather than return to Nigeria to create something out of his wide exposure to knowledge.If brilliant minds stay away from the country due to the perceived goodies abroad,who will then fix Nigeria?The same mediocre you left right?Thats our problem.We tend to run away from our problems rather than confronting them
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by niggadee(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ MzD@rkSkin ukba catch who? i ain't nt fcking immigrant, england is my birth place i do wat i like
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
justwise:

Thats the point!! Some pple are busy here quoting Bible and talking in past tense. We are talking about reality!!!
What is reality? Actions have consequences. The point is we cannot go through life scamming constituted authority without expecting a blowback.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by chamber2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
ndi ara. Grin Grin ekene dili chineke na obu ndi igbo ka ejidere nihi na anyi adighi ada iwu obodo.

So you meant the opposite of what you said before but couldn't put it in the right English words? English language is causing alot of wahala in this country.Even the wife of our president is not left out. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ranoscky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
victorazy:

those who are very enthusiastic to travel out for risk jobs are those who doesn't secure anything in school "am sorry".
Yeah, exactly. Same to the thousands of foreigners (white men) that flocks in Nigeria everyday for greener pasture!

justwise:

Stop speaking in tongues,
Hehehe. . . .funny that! grin

horwarh:

fake passport means fake visa on a passport.You need to have a student visa or residency to open a bank account here and people who come on here as visitors and decides to stay always buy passport and put fake residency visa on it to get jobs and open bank account.People do it alot in UK,
Who provides the fake resident permit for them?

Ikwikwikwi:

ndi ara. grin grin ekene dili chineke na obu ndi igbo ka ejidere nihi na anyi adighi ada iwu obodo.
And who told you that? undecided
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
chamber2:

Why the rest of the world are forward-looking,Nigeria/Nigerians are backward-looking.Nigerians consider their current situation as being insurmountable,therefore have settled to the believe that poverty,backwardness,corruption is part of our culture and nothing can be done about it.
Our Engineering graduates after studying abroad would prefer  working in a hotel in the uk or us as a steward rather than return to Nigeria to create something out of his wide exposure to knowledge.If brilliant minds stay away from the country due to the perceived goodies abroad,who will then fix Nigeria?The same mediocre you left right?Thats our problem.We tend to run away from our problems rather than confronting them
'Nigeria is poor today because she is rich' The problem in Nigeria is not that of resource but corruption, mis-management of resources, extremely greedy, the 'top dogs' will get rid of any young mind who is trying to end 'business-as-usual' culture. The environment is so hostile to any 'outsider' who will not play 'games'. You don't seems to get the bigger picture here. Its not black and white
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by naijafrend: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
LOL

I bet they are among the lot who come to NairaLand to run their mouth against everything possible.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ranoscky(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2011
justwise:

'Nigeria is poor today because she is rich' The problem in Nigeria is not that of resource but corruption, mis-management of resources, extremely greedy, the 'top dogs' will get rid of any young mind who is trying to end 'business-as-usual' culture. The environment is so hostile to any 'outsider' who will not play 'games'. You don't seems to get the bigger picture here. Its not black and white
D real Deal.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

What is reality? Actions have consequences. The point is we cannot go through life scamming constituted authority without expecting a blowback.

The reality is that there are no much opportunities in Nigeria for pple to hang around and tap into, if u care to follow my arguments in this topic u would realise that i'm not in support of any form of crime as a way of surviving in foreign land.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
justwise:

Nobody in government owes you anything and there is no excuse for being a scammer or fraudster. Anyway if enough people in a society have this cynical live and let die mentality it should be no surprise to you that the society would be poor.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by chamber2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2011

I quite agree with your points to an extent.But must we remain like that? Must we keep on wallowing in the fear that the Nigerian economic environment is hostile?I think the answer is a big No. Go look at what happened in Tunisia,will it ever happen in Nigeria? Fear this,Fear that. Is Nigeria more hostile than Pakistan,Bangladesh,Vietnam,Cambodia,Thailand etc and yet their people don't embarrass themselves as we do.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

Nobody in government owes you anything and there is no excuse for being a scammer or fraudster. Anyway if enough people in a society have this cynical live and let die mentality it should be no surprise to you that the society would be poor.

Are you on drug or what? Where did you see me giving excuses for crime? Are u having a nightmare?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
chamber2:

I quite agree with your points to an extent.But must we remain like that? Must we keep on wallowing in the fear that the Nigerian economic environment is hostile?I think the answer is a big No. Go look at what happened in Tunisia,will it ever happen in Nigeria? Fear this,Fear that. Is Nigeria more hostile than Pakistan,Bangladesh,Vietnam,Cambodia,Thailand etc and yet their people don't embarrass themselves as we do.
. . .and how is life in those countries u mentioned? Better than Nigeria?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
justwise:

The reality is that there are no much opportunities in Nigeria for pple to hang around and tap into, if u care to follow my arguments in this topic u would realise that i'm not in support of any form of crime as a way of surviving in foreign land.
Justwise how is it that you as a travel consultant are missing the bigger picture here.? It is that some Nigerians are just seemingly disposed to taking illegal short-cuts even when with a bit of patience and wisdom they would still get their papers.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

Justwise how is it that you as a[b] travel consultant [/b] are missing the bigger picture here.? It is that some Nigerians are just seemingly disposed to taking illegal short-cuts even when with a bit of patience and wisdom they would still get their papers.

Where did u get that from? Seriously mental check up in the UK is still free the last time i checked, help urself.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by helegunje(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
Contact Me if you have problems such as FAILURE IN BUSINESS, UNEMPLOYMENT, BAD TRADE, PROMOTION, COURT CASES, POLITICAL ELECTION, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,ETC.

I also Cure diseases such as : EPILEPSY, CANCER, TUBERCULOSIS, BARENESS, POOR ERECTION, STROKE, S.T.Ds, APPENDIX, ETC.

CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist.webs.com

Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
helegunje:

Contact Me if you have problems such as FAILURE IN BUSINESS, UNEMPLOYMENT, BAD TRADE, PROMOTION, COURT CASES, POLITICAL ELECTION, FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,ETC.

I also Cure diseases such as : EPILEPSY, CANCER, TUBERCULOSIS, BARENESS, POOR ERECTION, STROKE, S.T.Ds, APPENDIX, ETC.
CONTACTS
helegunje@yahoo.com
elegunjeherbalist

cure urslef 1st
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ helegunje abeg sir, you bi Babalawo grin.No offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traffic Situation In Lagos Is Getting Worse Everyday / Anyone Been To Luxembourg? / World Airline Awards 2014- The Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.