Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud (13332 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Give Birth In Uk For Visitors,cost And Procedure / Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
niggadee:

@ MzD@rkSkin ukba catch who?  i ain't nt fcking immigrant, [size=18pt]england is my birth place[/size] i do wat i like

doubt it. undecided
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by WackyJ1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

But your posts are full of vituperations against imaginary enemies. Surprisingly though you avoid looking inwards and examining yourself. I wonder why
I don't know what to say to you. Do you even know what Vituperations are? That post are the first of it's kind that i've ever made and i could have choosen to leave that part of the hausas out, but i decided to be honest. Did you even bother to go through my profile and check all my posts. What is wrong with i have a problem with hausas, did i say they were black potential terrorists? Mtchewww
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
WackyJ1:

I don't know what to say to you. Do you even know what Vituperations are? That post are the first of it's kind that i've ever made and i could have choosen to leave that part of the hausas out, but i decided to be honest. Did you even bother to go through my profile and check all my posts. What is wrong with i have a problem with hausas, did i say they were black potential terrorists? Mtchewww
You call that being honest but was that anti Hausa diatribe wise? You may have the impression that as it is the internet you can say what you like but at the end of the day its just like saying that you detest Hausas in the marketplace.
We will give account of every careless word we utter, and will reap bitter fruits of whatsoever seeds of hatred we sow.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by niggadee(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ MzD@rkSkin Nuh bodda mi.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by niggadee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ MzD@rkSkin Ello, mi can help yuh wid someting ?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by WackyJ1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

You call that being honest but was that anti Hausa diatribe wise? You may have the impression that as it is the internet you can say what you like but at the end of the day its just like saying that you detest Hausas in the marketplace.
We will give account of every careless word we utter, and will reap bitter fruits of whatsoever seeds of hatred we sow.
Dude i sense you have an underlying problem other than what i said. Are you hausa?
Because of a single sentence you have
1. brought up a post i made on another thread and diverted from the main topic of this thread.
2. Accused me of vituperations and diatribe.
3. Deduced that i speak anyhow because i'm on the internet
(did you even take my advice to go through my posts?)
4. Accused me of careless posts.

Because i'm not shouting you down, doesn't mean you haven't offended me. If you equate what i said to detesting hausas in the market place then what about the one that came to my house that i just helped. Perhaps i was a bit non specific, i don't like the hausas that flog people in the name of Sharia, kill christians in the name of Allah and bomb places in the name of boko haram. Now lets get back to the topic
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by dremoney(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
tensor777:

Well don't judge anyone. Nobody owes you any explanation whatsoever as to their actions in the West as far as they are legitimate.
Everyone has their own life to live.  If you want to live in Nigeria then all well and good , but do not condemn others that choose to live abroad.

You do not actually deserve a reply but just to let you know, you have a serious complex problem.

My analysis was generic so y da tantrum? Na ur wife dey pay ur bills? rubbish angry
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Augustinaz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
Sharrap all of you, your computer smells of computer odour. It is slowing down the network.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
Augustinaz:

Sharrap all of you, your computer smells of computer odour. It is slowing down the network.

Sign of madness
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Augustinaz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
@justfoolish who claims he is justwise!!!!

Na u dey mad, u dis maga.

You cocksucking, pussy licking asshole banging motherfucker.

Abusive people

Stupid ass nigga troll.

Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
Augustinaz:

@justfoolish who claims he is justwise!!!!

Na u dey mad, u dis maga.

Abusive people

u no be human being,. . . . so take the abuse in good faith.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Augustinaz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Justfoolish who claims to be Justwise

Look at your photograph, you dog.

Ugly troll.

You are not a human being. You alien.

Imagine how ugly your face is.

You dumbass Nigga that used a goat as his profile picture

You are a HE-GOAT, the kind with a smelly backside

Backside bleeping naughty person.

Sick fool.

Shit eating lunatic.

Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Jam247(f): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2011
Augustinaz:

Ugly troll.

Sick fool.

poo eating lunatic.
Augustinaz:

You cocksucking, kitty licking asshole banging naughty person.

silly backside nigga troll.

I suspect you! What is it with you and backside sef?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by lastpage: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2011
That SHE-GOAT must be the winner of the last  "Miss Nigeria" Pageant! grin grin grin
Heavily decked goat! shocked
BTW: I would have called it a "HE"-GOAT but with the Oganza wrappa, "Gbeborun" head-gear, Designer handbag and that wicked Goggles, it has to be a "SHE"-Goat (and the "Jeemuu" was obviously "deleted" sad sad

On a serious note:
I have read all 4-pages of comments and there wasn't much to learn from it apart from a few people who "know" what they are talking about.
The remaining 95% are just yarn-ing rubbish!
Some dont even know the details of what this "arraingee marriage" is all about!
I want those that are living (or have lived long enough) abroad, to educate my ignorant peeps that just feel they must "contribute" to any topic on NL, just for the sake of spewing gibberish! Haba, wetin sef? A whole 4pages? angry angry

Too many "in-experienced" under-age on NL

Abeg joo.  Until then, l wont even comment grin grin
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by poweredcom(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2011
Thank God na Igbo people dem catch again, na Igbo people dey fall law pass us Grin Grin Grin

Why nigerian are too tribalistic, na wa oo cant we se our selves as one, Yorubas and Igbos are the most criminals outside naija
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by shotster50(m): 2:15am On Jan 29, 2011
For those of you just joining this thread, I'd like to welcome you to Nigeria.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Ranoscky(m): 3:46am On Jan 29, 2011
Augustinaz:

Ugly troll.

Sick fool.

poo eating lunatic.
Pls, do NL a favour by leaving this thread, and never to comment anymore, thanx.

Next!
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Enouwem(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=50pt] 9ja i dey hail oooo, grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2011
Out of 100 Nigerians committing Crime, 1 is caught. Great Nation, Good People !!.

Meanwhile, When are we organizing out riots as its done in Tunisia and Eqypt so we can kill all the politicians and install a better young man ?

Date and time and I will be there, I have my first target already.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by seedord247(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2011
Augustinaz:

Ugly troll.

Sick fool.

poo eating lunatic.

I can believe it Herbivorous animal having access to internet I.e Gorrila
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by seye4nii(f): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
I want those that are living (or have lived long enough) abroad, to educate my ignorant peeps that just feel they must "contribute" to any topic
@LASTPAGE thax very plenty,,,,by doing arrangee marriage does not mean u ar a 419, i for one did my arrnge marriage pay money for it and all went ok and later divorce and re marry to my patner and everybody is now ok,so if u ar unlucky and things go wrong 4u that is when u will have problem,so these guys are not doing it for free they have payed lots of money for it is not for free and im sure nobody will pray for such things to happen to their sis or bruv bcz after loosing money their immigration status also is f.u.cked,,,dis is a game of immigration status not a fraud,,, cry kiss
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by MaJBlige(f): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^^^^

So its not 419 or fraud to be deceitful? LOL.

Its deceit when you say you married someone, beat the system and use false testimonies to get government recognition or whatever.

Please fraud is fraud. Dont paint or taint it.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2011
seye4nii:

I want those that are living (or have lived long enough) abroad, to educate my ignorant peeps that just feel they must "contribute" to any topic
@LASTPAGE thax very plenty,,,,by doing arrangee marriage does not mean u ar a 419, i for one did my arrnge marriage pay money for it and all went ok and later divorce and re marry to my patner and everybody is now ok,so if u ar unlucky and things go wrong 4u that is when u will have problem,so these guys are not doing it for free they have payed lots of money for it is not for free and im sure nobody will pray for such things to happen to their sis or bruv bcz after loosing money their immigration status also is f.u.cked,,,dis is a game of immigration status not a fraud,,, cry kiss

Not fraud? Is it part of immigration requirement?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by favouredjb(f): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
If you believe in you cant make it in your own country,then be ready to face anything in the white man's land,

not that am saying the condition in nigeria is better,but going abroad,must not be a do or die affair
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
favouredjb:

If you believe in you cant make it in your own country,then be ready to face anything in the white man's land,
not that am saying the condition in nigeria is better,but going abroad,must not be a do or die affair

Crime is crime, it doesn't matter where its committed, whether in Nigeria or in White-man-country. Thats is the point here.
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by seye4nii(f): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
Not fraud? Is it part of immigration requirement?@: justwise ////////////// yes oooo
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
seye4nii:

Not fraud? Is it part of immigration requirement?@: justwise ////////////// yes oooo

Indeed! Do you still wonder why many Nigerians are wasting in prison?
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by seye4nii(f): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
ar u telling me now dat uv not deceitfull in yr life in anyform,,,,,pls my frend ,,,,,,,GBOGBO WA LOLE,,,FINISH THE PROVERB IF U AR OMO YORUBA IF NOT SORRY,,,
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by justwise(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
seye4nii:

ar u telling me now dat[b] uv not deceitfull in yr life in anyform[/b],,,,,pls my frend ,,,,,,,GBOGBO WA LOLE,,,FINISH THE PROVERB IF U AR OMO YORUBA IF NOT SORRY,,,

Thats not the point here, if i have then i'm not proud of it and will not come here to justify it.

I'm not Yoruba, so can't not finish that .
Re: Ten Nigerians Held In Uk For Marriage, Immigration Fraud by shotuns: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
NIGERIA I HAIL THEE,

I was at the Nigerian Embassy in Beijing 3 days ago and I was shocked at what I heard from one of the diplomats.  376 Nigerian citizen presently in prison in Beijing alone, serving jailed terms for mostly drug trafficking, overstaying their visas, fraud and so on ranging from death penalty,life imprisonment and 15 years. According to the source, she said in January 7th 2011 , three(3) Nigerians were caught with drugs at the airport and they will surely be executed.
  There are many other Nigerias in other cities and provinces in China right now serving terms too, where is this country heading to, getting worst everyday, we keep on making the headline every single day,  God help us,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traffic Situation In Lagos Is Getting Worse Everyday / Anyone Been To Luxembourg? / World Airline Awards 2014- The Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.