Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,371 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful (6805 Views)

Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Alexaonfleek: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Are you delta igbo?
yeah smiley
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Virginkpekus(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
actually,there is
Okay o, so there is a new tribe called delta igbo? Never heard of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Alexaonfleek: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Virginkpekus:
Okay o, so there is a new tribe called delta igbo? Never heard of them.
Yes They consist of people from issele uku, Agbor,ogwashuku etc They're just generally the Igbo speaking parts of Delta state. That's where Ngozi okonjo-iweala is from
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Virginkpekus(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Yes
They consist of people from issele uku, Agbor,ogwashuku etc
They're just generally the Igbo speaking parts of Delta state.
That's where Ngozi okonjo-iweala is from
They are either Igbos or not Igbo, let them choose one.
So someone from Enugu state should be called Enugu Igbo or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Ilamina(f): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
yeah smiley

Why are you girls so beautiful
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Alexaonfleek: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Virginkpekus:

They are either Igbos or not Igbo, let them choose one.
So someone from Enugu state should be called Enugu Igbo or what?
They speak Igbo(Not the pure Igbo that people from the East speak,so there's a diff) but their villages are in Delta state.
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Alexaonfleek: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilamina:

Why are you girls so beautiful
Well I really don't know smiley
You'll have to ask God that one.
And have you seen a good number of Delta Igbo girls to conclude that we're a beautiful?
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Virginkpekus(f): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
They speak Igbo(Not the pure Igbo that people from the East speak,so there's a diff) but their villages are in Delta state.
What is pure Igbo please? For you information Igbo varies from state to state. The Igbo dialect spoken in Onitsha is definitely not the one spoken in umuahia, but they all identify as Igbo.
There is not nothing like delta igbo please, they can either choose to be called Igbo or call themselves another name totally.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Ilamina(f): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Well I really don't know smiley
You'll have to ask God that one.
And have you seen a good number of Delta Igbo girls to conclude that we're a beautiful?

I have met three
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Ekwutox: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

There is no such thing as the bolded. The great igbo language vary from village to village, even in my home state Anambra, there are still different Igbo dialects there not to talk of another state in the east.

You seriously need to move around, ask questions and be more enlightened.
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Eberechi24(f): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
lefulefu:
igbo girls are naturally beautiful.never seen an ugly igbo girl before ...weda delta igbo or core igbo
Eberechi24 where are u wink

We are beauty of the Nation. wink

How are you? I dey like Dele Giwa
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Ilamina(f): 3:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Virginkpekus:
There is nothing like delta igbo, either you are Igbo or not Igbo. I have never heard anything like ondo Yoruba or Sokoto hausa

What matter is I say igbo at the end

Delta "igbo"

Shows they are igbo
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by tuoky: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2020
On the floor rolling with laughter grin
oladikenie:

Moku ooo grin
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by 1Sharon(f): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Virginkpekus:
There is nothing like delta igbo, either you are Igbo or not Igbo. I have never heard anything like ondo Yoruba or Sokoto hausa

They are igbos found in delta state
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by 1Sharon(f): 4:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Eberechi24:

We are beauty of the Nation. wink

How are you? I dey like Dele Giwa

Pipe down. Do igbos look better than fulani? undecided
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Virginkpekus(f): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

If they choose to be Igbo, then they should be called "Igbos" simple. I am from imo state, will you call me "imo Igbo"? grin
Re: Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful by Virginkpekus(f): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2020
1Sharon:

What do we call Igbos found in ebonyi state? Ebonyi Igbo abi? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death / Men: One Feminine Thing About You / Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.