Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death (6756 Views)

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
I am a stoner.

I believe that weed is but a plant that connects us to source.

In that state of high frequency, we can access source materials and sometimes help us pierce through the matrix.

But 3 days ago, I unknowingly took a synthetic version, known as Colorado or spice.

Immediately I took 2 puffs, reality melted before me. Everything started looking cartoonish.

I saw myself detach from my body, and I was in utter state of confusion.

I lost all my memories. Sense of self. I lost my identity.

I thought I had died. No one would have convinced me at this point that I wasn't dead.

I felt sad, cause I could feel the pain of my dependants, especially my family.

I start wondering how I died. Was I hit? I could see people receiving news of my death, and their reactions.

Before I know it, i was stuck in what looked like an infinite loop.

i was reliving a moment over and over again, for what felt like eternity.

It was utter suffering.

When I started regaining consciousness I found myself being poured water by my friends.

I felt like a robot that was just installed with a consciousness.

I felt so disconnected with my body. It felt strange, and I couldn't even move a muscle.

When I began gaining control, the only thing on my mind was to run home.

And my friends were chasing after me and I never looked back.

I didn't care about my phone or my earpod.

I was exhausted and the only thing I needed at that moment was this physical reality.

Although I will never try Colorado in life again, the experience further proved that I am more than my body.

I am but a spiritual being in this water spacesuit called body.

When my physical body dies, the real me will live on, no longer bound to this body, and free to explore the multiverse.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by shortgun(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2023
Weed in its unadulterated form is good for d body and soul.
Once you start mixing with synthetic chemicals and experimenting with substances that are unnatural your mind, spirit and soul will be corrupted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 10:11pm On May 12, 2023
SUPERPACK:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

We all know that you don't have the brain cells to make a coherent sentence. So when you copy and paste, please credit the original writer.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 10:30pm On May 12, 2023
shortgun:
Weed in its unadulterated form is good for d body and soul.
Once you start mixing with synthetic chemicals and experimenting with substances that are unnatural your mind, spirit and soul will be corrupted.

Indeed. I wouldn't even advise my enemy to try the adulterated version. It was a terrible experience.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Kingray10: 10:46pm On May 12, 2023
When you felt you died, guy you truly died.
Welcome back from the multiverse of madness. grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by willi926(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2023
For u to recollect wat was happening to u after taking colos it means ur head is still strong. Some no dey recollect. U get strong head. Try take another puff, like 3 drags before u know it, u go dey finish 1wrap

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 11:50pm On May 12, 2023
Kingray10:
When you felt you died, guy, you truly died.
Welcome back from the multiverse of madness. grin grin grin

I believe you. Right now I feel I am living a second life. The old one is dead. The experience has made me re-evaluate my life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 11:53pm On May 12, 2023
willi926:
For u to recollect wat was happening to u after taking colos it means ur head is still strong. Some no dey recollect. U get strong head. Try take another puff, like 3 drags before u know it, u go dey finish 1wrap

I believe I am missing a lot of details, but I could recall some parts and it was terrifying. If I had prepared myself I would have handled it better. I thought it was ordinarily weed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by sorosoke101: 12:29am On May 13, 2023
You are a joker smoker that was why you could not different between normal and synthetic weirdos. Next time you your nose to smell it that's the number one rule for a true smoker. The smell of loud is different from Arizona, they all have their unique scents

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Houseofglam7(f): 12:42am On May 13, 2023
🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by faceLAGOS: 12:49am On May 13, 2023
Colos is crazy. Most guys with small mind can’t handle it.

They have not invested in their mind enough.

It’s garbage in,garbage out.

When I take colos, I engage in esoteric discourse with my company, which is usually not more than 1 or 2.

That sh!t isn’t meant for everyone. Plus avoid mixing with alcohol.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by purples25(f): 12:57am On May 13, 2023
Sounds terrible. Having a recurring dream where I thought i had woken up but each time realized I was still dreaming at least seven times in a row one morning was bad enough for me.

Not to talk of this kind of experience. Nah, drugs don't seem like fun. I am not ever going to be interested. If I was scared before, you have increased my fear.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by koladata(m): 1:10am On May 13, 2023
like an endless version of your self but with different instance. You also experience a flash back of your life, most people will never survive this, it is what people experience at the point of death and they never live to tell the story ... i can relate. ourtruth, Nia69 food is ready .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Jakumo(m): 1:17am On May 13, 2023
GodWrites:
I am a stoner.

I believe that weed is but a plant that connects us to source.

In that state of high frequency, we can access source materials and sometimes help us pierce through the matrix.

But 3 days ago, I unknowingly took a synthetic version, known as Colorado or spice.

Immediately I took 2 puffs, reality melted before me. Everything started looking cartoonish.

I saw myself detach from my body, and I was in utter state of confusion.

I lost all my memories. Sense of self. I lost my identity.

I thought I had died. No one would have convinced me at this point that I wasn't dead.

I felt sad, cause I could feel the pain of my dependants, especially my family.

I start wondering how I died. Was I hit? I could see people receiving news of my death, and their reactions.

Before I know it, i was stuck in what looked like an infinite loop.

i was reliving a moment over and over again, for what felt like eternity.

It was utter suffering.

When I started regaining consciousness I found myself being poured water by my friends.

I felt like a robot that was just installed with a consciousness.

I felt so disconnected with my body. It felt strange, and I couldn't even move a muscle.

When I began gaining control, the only thing on my mind was to run home.

And my friends were chasing after me and I never looked back.

I didn't care about my phone or my earpod.

I was exhausted and the only thing I needed at that moment was this physical reality.

Although I will never try Colorado in life again, the experience further proved that I am more than my body.

I am but a spiritual being in this water spacesuit called body.

When my physical body dies, the real me will live on, no longer bound to this body, and free to explore the multiverse.

Your highly articulate account of the destruction wrought on the human mind by these horrible synthetic drugs being imported from China ought to serve as a dire warning to any marijuana user who is at risk of being tricked into smoking poison that can trigger instant psychosis or even death.

I commend you OP, for making the clear distinction between organically cultivated cannabis and the bewildering multitude of insidious chemicals now flooding the illegal drugs scene all over the world, under the misleading name of "synthetic cannabis", because, simply put there is NOTHING in common between those toxic chemicals and organically grown cannabis. Any marijuana user that makes the cardinal mistake of presuming that simply because an unknown substance LOOKS like cannabis, it can be safely consumed, is committing the blunder of a lifetime that could end up tragically on so many levels.

To my fellow old-school cannabis users, please be advised that you need to either QUIT using completely or find a safe place to grow your own weed because in today's world, consuming weed that you personally grew is the ONLY way you can be 100% sure you are not consuming poison. Synthetic marijuana is turning rational people into raving lunatics and filling psychiatric wards GLOBALLY today because the prevalence of synthetic weed was now spread to virtually every inhabited region of our planet without exception.

Once again, if you love cannabis but have no means or opportunity to grow your own supply for your personal consumption, then the only safe option left for you is to QUIT FOREVER TODAY. Likewise, if you find yourself being offered a hit from a joint by ANYONE at all, REJECT IT for the sake of your own sanity and to preserve your very life from spontaneous destruction.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by naniawini(f): 2:08am On May 13, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry oh
Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by SUPERPACK: 2:15am On May 13, 2023
GodWrites:

We all know that you don't have the brain cells to make a coherent sentence. So when you copy and paste, please credit the original writer.
Rants of an ant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by capetownboyz(m): 2:19am On May 13, 2023
Trips is golden .. glad you came back though it was never your time to leave earth ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by xtivin(m): 5:45am On May 13, 2023
SUPERPACK:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
grin grin grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by SkengRay: 6:39am On May 13, 2023
Fools na why me I no dey blaze pass marley kush and arizona. Loud sef na synethic

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Abolodje: 6:58am On May 13, 2023
I always love it when newbies try colos(spice) or black mamba(k2) and tell their funny experiences, it just makes me remember my own experience and the funniest thing is your reality at the moment is entirely different from that of the innocent observers and bystanders. Unfortunately some don’t make it back from this wonderful trip.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by ABenny101: 6:59am On May 13, 2023
Houseofglam7:
🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
babe
Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 7:13am On May 13, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Rants of an ant.

Focus on your data business oga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Hardcore11: 7:14am On May 13, 2023
Oga go and seat one place you are they type of guy that make mouth with smokers. I have been smoking Colorado for 2 years now. One thing most of you guys don't know about Colorado is that you think it's been sip like loud or ordinary weed. It an high drug with no discription you are to see once and drop it. You don't smoke Colorado like normal smoke. I have encountered all this nonsense at first but not as worse as yours. I can never stop taking Colorado because it's the best weed among all for now. You don't need to be smoking forest like SK before you get high. Colorado gives you super appetite, good erection. Please leave the drug for those who knows how to take it and stop typing nonsense here mummy's boy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by SUPERPACK: 7:17am On May 13, 2023
GodWrites:

Focus on your data business oga.
Focus on your drug induced virtual reality.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 7:17am On May 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
Oga go and seat one place you are they type of guy that make mouth with smokers. I have been smoking Colorado for 2 years now. One thing most of you guys don't know about Colorado is that you think it's been sip like loud or ordinary weed. It an high drug with no discription you are to see once and drop it. You don't smoke Colorado like normal smoke. I have encountered all this nonsense at first but not as worse as yours. I can never stop taking Colorado because it's the best weed among all for now. You don't need to be smoking forest like SK before you get high. Colorado gives you super appetite, good erection. Please leave the drug for those who knows how to take it and stop typing nonsense here mummy's boy. grin

You don't need to call me names to make a point. Like I said, I unknowingly took it. I was not prepared for the experience in any way.

17 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by GodWrites: 7:19am On May 13, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Focus on your drug induced virtual reality.

I am back to reality.

But unfortunately you are stuck with data business for life grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by kingthreat(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2023
SUPERPACK:

The dude feels he is god from his moniker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by SUPERPACK: 7:27am On May 13, 2023
GodWrites:

I am back to reality.

But unfortunately you are stuck with data business for life grin
Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Black44(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2023
SUPERPACK:
have u smoked colos before?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by Black44(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2023
Hardcore11:
you smoked the fake (diluted) Colorado
Try the original (undiluted) then come here and share your story

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by swaqq(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2023
Time doesn’t exist in the other side

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? / What's The Weirdest Place To Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.