Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? (2133 Views)

Help Needed; Is This A Sexual Transmitted Infection? / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by maureensylvia(f): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kindly advice a brotherly friend

I am in love with a lady. I prayed and my heart is at peace with her.

But there is trouble.

She is Expensive. Using cream of #6000.

Using hair of #12,000.

I earn #45,000, my 2 rooms apartment's rent is #15,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

When we marry, what will be her budget?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by LeeSantos(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't worry, cus of you she will drop ₦10k cream and start using anointing oil, and just probably buy one wig or barb her hair.

No fear. I dey with u incase u wanna borrow small money like ₦5million. What are friends for.
Cus I know after she has given up on this expensive life of hers, you go need thrown her birthday evry 2 2 month.

Guy u too Sabi carry go.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by donbachi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zero budget.
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by FunnyDude(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Run for your dear life

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by hollah123: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
to start with,u b guy or lady cos I confuse

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Angelacruz: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Not that expensive sha....u both are compatible
maureensylvia:

But there is trouble.

Using hair of #12,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Angelacruz: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
How is she expensive nah??is not as if she will buy cream or wig everyday
FunnyDude:
Run for your dear life

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
maureensylvia:

But there is trouble.

Using hair of #12,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

Better leave her and look for your size now
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by soundOsonic: 12:25am On Mar 24, 2021
45,000+30,000=75,0000

Why do people always complain about money in marriages.
You two are living separately, if you get married you will be living in thesame flat. So one partner saves house rent money.

Gas money. Both cook together thereby saving gas.

Electric bill money, it is same bill you will pay, so one partner saves electric bill money.

Food stuff. You both can drop #20,000+#10,000 every month for feeding that is #30,000 for feeding and miscellaneous you both even save more money as couples.

The 6,000 you will get to share the cream with her and look dope too just contribute 3k she too contribute your own.

It is more economical to live as couple than being single as long as you don't have children yet.
Is there any expense that comes with marriage for couple without kids. Just spend the way you spend when you single, you will be fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2021
maureensylvia:

But there is trouble.

Using hair of #12,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

This is a question of priorities and what's important for the growth of the relationship.

If the lady is sacrificial then things could work out, but she must fear God first and listen to the guy, very important.

More so if they plan to grow their finances, that expense na chicken change, however of there's need to cut down for the sake of saving for a child, then they must do so. There's a lot of sides to this make I no come over type.

Simply put, let them live within their means and save really well, when a child comes, it will alter their expenses in no small way.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2021
Op are u a lesbian
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by maureensylvia(f): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Op are u a lesbian

What type of question is that? Think before you type
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2021
maureensylvia:

I'm confused that's why I asked that question
Your F profile and you also have a picture of a girl on your profile. But you too why you change yur profile to F you no get brain nii abi you wan dey use am scam people grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Abeg where are you, I for like get accommodation make I pay 20yrs straight
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Bola146(f): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Like seriously grin grin grin Don't start what you can't continue please
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by maureensylvia(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

I'm confused that's why I asked that question
Your F profile and you also have a picture of a girl on your profile. But you too why you change yur profile to F you no get brain nii abi you wan dey use am scam people grin

Lol am a female. I asked for a brother
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Tloc(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol am a female. I asked for a brother

Why would he wanna get married with a salary like that, he should upgrade him income level become going into marriage.
The love that is seemingly SWEET now will go sour faster than a kid consumes ice cream if the family lacks the financial muscle to carry through on that lean income.. When they get married their families start expecting children from the first to another and.... BOOM! A full family to cater for and the income still hovers under a100K. Tell your brother to chill or he would be miserable for a long time thinking of how to cater adequately for his family. Times have changed from that of our fathers, everything costs money now coupled with our depreciating currency (for those who reside in Naija), so take some time if you are under 35 and strategize because once you start, no rest till your kids are all grown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
I see no reason how a single lady splurges 6k on cream, 12k on hair, and lives an expensive lifestyle on just a 30k salary? or am I missing something here from where did the rest of the money come from..I hope its not what am thinking sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2021
if she truly loves him, she will cut down her spendings
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by maureensylvia(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
anthonyuncle:
if she truly loves him, she will cut down her spendings

Abiii ooo
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by obyrich(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
maureensylvia:

But there is trouble.

Using hair of #12,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

The lady is not expensive. Your friend is poor. How often does she buy the #6000 cream in a month?

How many times in a year does she acquire the #12,000 hair?

Tell your friend to double his hussle. He needs more money.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Bennysam: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
maureensylvia:

Nothing to think about because your profile show you are F but your post show you as a M
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by maureensylvia(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
obyrich:

The lady is not expensive. Your friend is poor. How often does she buy the #6000 cream in a month?

How many times in a year does she acquire the #12,000 hair?

Tell your friend to double his hussle. He needs more money.

Lol ok nau
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
maureensylvia:

But there is trouble.

Using hair of #12,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

Abeg where I fit get that apartment please?
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by bigpicture001: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
I once said it here that a lady's expensive look put me off... But slot of u guys called me names....

I have never made a mismatch if dates, cuz I know my levels....

Guy, find your level and have peace of mind
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by maureensylvia(f): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=justscorchone post=100810931]

Abeg where I fit get that apartment please?[/quote
Lolzzzz
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
maureensylvia:

But there is trouble.

Using hair of #12,000.

Her salary is #30,000.

Your case is like going to supper Market to buy things you can cheaply get in the open market

Well for a I know if you can afford her Mahe up accessories go on with her and if you can't afford it just leave her to go

Some ladies Comes with a price tags
Re: Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? by CheedyJ(m): 1:26am On Apr 17, 2021
No fear my guy, Love entails sacrifice and compromise as such , if she truly loves you I’m sure she’d cut some of her expenses just to meet you halfway but if not , you better start looking for side hustle besides, who says you can’t secure a better paying job in d nearest future ... don’t let fear of d unknown drive you nuts ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About A Girl Who Refused To Breakup With Me? / Is 9jaflaver Down? What Happened To 9jaflaver? / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.