Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (54073 Views)

Folajimi, Lai Mohammed’s Son Loses Third Term Ticket To Lagos Assembly / MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by tiswell(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2020
comshots:
He used his father influence to become a senator.Had it been he contested as a neutral person I don't think he would have won the primary.
He is not a senator
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Niaja4real(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Dharniel600(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lai Mohammed is from Kwara state. How did he became a legislator in Lagos state house of Assembly?
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by cryptotech: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
ok
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by EwuGambia: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

The man may be right afterall, if you check wella with history you'll find out that the real lagosians are the Awori's from Badagry but they've been relegated to the back seat by the landlord at Bourdilion because of their penchant for fish farming. If you come to itire, Surulere, there's a local yoruba chief there whose father is not an Omonile but he has successfully turned the real Omo-nilę's to "Siddon dey look" and thus, allotted almost all the landed properties to himself and children at their expense. I still can't fathom why most Yorubas are too docile.
The thing tire me...for those lagosians own, I think it's already a lost case.

Most Nigerians generally are not politically inclined, (and sometimes i dont blame them) they care less about who rules them, it would take serious grace of God for an average youth to succesfully mention 10 ministers or name the senators representing their various constituencies. What pains me is that it's this same dull set of people that later take interest in ruling, the intelligent ones hardly care. I remember interacting with a bike man few days to the 2015 presidential elections, I teased about who he would vote for, he told me he had no interest in politics, that his major mission in life is to feed and protect his family, and whatever they do in government has no effect on his okada business. I feel the moment Nigeria would get better is when the government can make Nigerians patriotic, by making us feel like we are a member of a certain community that cares about our welfare, asin to love this country like the Americans love theirs, But thats almost impossible, not with the lackadaisical and greedy attitude of the government towards the people, of which they too have imbibed to be greedy and very corrupt minded towards one another.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
dts nice....i love this...laws aint just for common man

Which law did he break ooo ?
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Yankee101: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Your father do to people, dem do you small inside
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by MelesZanawi: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
ikorodureporta:

...well, his son being a lawmaker doesn't mean he's got a degree in Law...

Abdullai (Lai) Muhammed is a lawyer.
Folajimi Lai-Mohammed is a lawyer.
It is a fact.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by bakynes(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

But when they say Lagos is a "no man's land" some people will be crying and threatening fire and brimstone.
What you guys dont understand is the Omonile (Land owners) of major areas in Lagos, the Aworis are not so much interested in going to school in Lagos but prefer to sell land and collect free money from landlords trying to raise a building, thats why other Yorubas from other states become elected into political positions in Lagos. Yorubas been who they are, do not really care where you are from so far you live and work in that localty. The same can't be said for Igbos, Hausa and other minorities, your name will disqualify you instantly. Lagos is not a No man's land it belongs to the Yoruba nation. The Aworis and Ijebus own 95% of Lagos and these groups are Yoruba people.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Noel19: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
EwuGambia:

The thing tire me...for those lagosians own, I think it's already a lost case.

Most Nigerians generally are not politically inclined, (and sometimes i dont blame them) they care less about who rules them, it would take serious grace of God for an average youth to succesfully mention 10 ministers or name the senators representing their various constituencies. What pains me is that it's this same dull set of people that later take interest in ruling, the intelligent ones hardly care. I remember interacting with a bike man few days to the 2015 presidential elections, I teased about who he would vote for, he told me he had no interest in politics, that his major mission in life is to feed and protect his family, and whatever they do in government has no effect on his okada business. I feel the moment Nigeria would get better is when the government can make Nigerians patriotic, by making us feel like we are a member of a certain community that cares about our welfare, asin to love this country like the Americans love theirs, But thats almost impossible, not with the lackadaisical and greedy attitude of the government towards the people, of which they too have imbibed to be greedy and very corrupt minded towards one another.

Education, information and re-orientation is the key to unlocking Nigeria's youth mental slavery.

The politicians know their Achilles heel ( religion, tribalism and ignorance) both educated and uneducated. They will come online and shout "we no go gree o....we no go gree" but when it's time for election, they'll be given 2,000 Naira, a satchet of salt, a loaf of Agege bread and two satchets of Hungry-Man sized-indomie and before you say Jack, their countenance will change and thus, all you'll hear from them are; "APC...... change" or "PDP.......power to the people".
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by jesmond3945: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Lai Mohammed = Minister for information

Son = Member, Lagos State House or Assembly

You = BMC miscreant.

You see your life
only in apc
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Noel19: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
bakynes:

What you guys dont understand is the Omonile (Land owners) of major areas in Lagos, the Aworis are not so much interested in going to school, thats why other Yorubas from other states become elected into political positions. Yorubas been who they are, do not really care where you are from so far you live and work in that localty. The same can't be said for Igbos, Hausa and other minorities, your name will disqualify you instantly. Lagos is not a No man's land it belongs to the Yoruba nation. The Aworis and Ijebus own 95% of Lagos and these groups are Yoruba people.

I was born and bred in Lagos State. 70% percent of my friends are Yorubas and bulk of them are Awori's. To say their nonchalant attitude towards politics is as a result of illiteracy, I beg to differ. The main occupation of Awori's are fishing, hence you'll find them in places like Badagri, Ebutte Meta and Lagos island. They have educated people also but their problem is that they're too docile to confront the non-indigenes that have been ruling them.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by cooljoe(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
So lai Mohammed has a son who is a member of the Lagos state House of assembly. Oboy this pple have already prepared the successors of their successors.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by EwuGambia: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

Education, information and re-orientation is the key to unlocking Nigeria's youth mental slavery.

The politicians know their Achilles heel ( religion, tribalism and ignorance) both educated and uneducated. They will come online and shout "we no go gree o....we no go gree" but when it's time for election, they'll be given 2,000 Naira, a satchet of salt, a loaf of Agege bread and two satchets of Hungry-Man sized-indomie and before you say Jack, their countenance will change and thus, all you'll hear from them are; "APC...... change" or "PDP.......power to the people".
Hahaha...
All those ones are too much self, i heard some people in a certain state were given just a litre of kerosene each..

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The question should be what is the son of a man representing Kwara state in the Federal Executive council doing in Lagos State House of assembly..Lagos has been hijacked by outsiders
when u hear lagos is a no mans land, u no go agree but now you see. igbo, hausa, other yorubas outside lagos and even edo have hold or still holding one or two government offices in lagos
l.g.a chairman, state assembly, commissioner and s.s.a to governor and so on. my brother wise up because at the end we still fighting the same thing."progress"
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by tunary(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
BlackfireX:
Click like if you like the dragging

Click share if you pity lai 's son

Oga Lai , the people have spoken( I no say you day NL)
The dragging is not enough at all, the policeman is suppose to strangle him
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by bakynes(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

I was born and bred in Lagos State. 70% percent of my friends are Yorubas and bulk of them are Awori's. To say their nonchalant attitude towards politics is as a result of illiteracy, I beg to differ. The main occupation of Awori's are fishing, hence you'll find them in places like Badagri, Ebutte Meta and Lagos island. They have educated people also but their problem is that they're too docile to confront the non-indigenes that have been ruling them.
Definitely not all of them are not educated, i do know some that are educated just saying majority of them don't really take school seriously. The Ijebus's of Ikorodu,Epe are also into fishing but majority of us go to school( i am an Ijebu man) outsiders dont take up political positions in Epe and Ikorodu.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by petitejolie(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na wa oooo. Wen dey say Lagos is no man’s land Dey will start crying. U guys just sit dere dancing Eyo dance while outsiders take over the affairs of ur state. The real lagosians are cowards.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Noel19: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
EwuGambia:

Hahaha...
All those ones are too much self, i heard some people in a certain state were given just a litre of kerosene each..

Until the youths come together irrespective of tribe and religion, they'll continue to wallow in misery and abject poverty.

How can people in a 21st century vote for A Bubu "Our Darling Daddy" that is suffering from dementia. A man who ran away from attending presidential debates, a man who was asked by a journalist at the At the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, why he did not sign the African Continental Free Trade Agreement in Rwanda, and he responded by saying "Nigerian Youths are Lazy.

The same youths will still come on NAIRALAND to hail and praise same politicians that have denied them good roads, good hospitals, constant electricity and other basic social amenities; they collect 5,000 naira (less than $15) to vote in their oppressors and even come online with borrowed data to defend their scam of a country! Little wonder their photoshop president called them ''lazy and uneducated'', with all their ''intelligences'', ''six-packs'' they're still been ruled by bunch of pot-bellied men.

Shioor.......

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Karemarealty288(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

You = BMC miscreant.

You see your life

miscreant una hear am

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Noel19: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
bakynes:

Definitely not all of them are not educated, i do know some that are educated just saying majority of them don't really take school seriously. The Ijebus's of Ikorodu,Epe are also into fishing but majority of us go to school( i am an Ijebu man) outsiders dont take up political positions in Epe and Ikorodu.

You're right. The one's in Epe have their ears on ground. Their parents place high premium on education, that I know for sure because I've stayed in Epe before.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Weliby(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hahaha �� �� �
The police man is just doing his job
Pls let's peace rain
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by olusola200: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
His father just arrest one journalist and one musician at ilorin

He deserve the treatment
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by dederocs(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lawmakers are servants, they don't deserve any special previledges.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by smogup: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

You = BMC miscreant.

You see your life

30,000 salary
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by EwuGambia: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

Until the youths come together irrespective of tribe and religion, they'll continue to wallow in misery and abject poverty.

How can people in a 21st century vote for A Bubu "Our Darling Daddy" that is suffering from dementia. A man who ran away from attending presidential debates, a man who was asked by a journalist at the At the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster, why he did not sign the African Continental Free Trade Agreement in Rwanda, and he responded by saying "Nigerian Youths are Lazy.

The same youths will still come on NAIRALAND to hail and praise same politicians that have denied them good roads, good hospitals, constant electricity and other basic social amenities; they collect 5,000 naira (less than $15) to vote in their oppressors and even come online with borrowed data to defend their scam of a country! Little wonder their photoshop president called them ''lazy and uneducated'', with all their ''intelligences'', ''six-packs'' they're still been ruled by bunch of pot-bellied men.

Shioor.......
I swear, if pesin calm down think about this country ehn... from nowhere uwd notice anger and frustration setting in.

A friend of mine who is a professor always tells me that Nigeria can never be better..A succesful professor of surgery o. If you want to spoil his day just start discussing about Nigeria with him, uwd see the way he would start fuming, at how much better things were in his days, and how his generation ruined Nigeria(he is almost 70), I always appreciate the fact that he doesn't particularly blame the youths(even though I know we play our role in the whole nonsense), his hatred for the hausa fulani is not here..if he sights them on the road while driving, see fuming.(He is a yoruba man)...and it would surprise you to know that he supports the division of Nigeria, just like i do, though I'm indifferent about Nnamdi kanu and his tactic of going about it. I laugh when i see Nairalanders acting like it's only the igbo tribe that wants to leave Nigeria, see ehn..most educated yoruba people are frustrated with it too, they are not just bold enough like the igbos to say their mind.

Another thing I noticed is that however bad you claim a government is, a group of people would always say otherwise cause they are benefitting from it. The thing is not just balanced, soo it's possible some of those people hailing them are part of the few benefitting in one way or the other. Even that manaBbq guy, I've always had my suspicion about him, I feel he benefits from this government somehow, cause the way he enthusiastically supports this administration even when its glaringly obvious that the demented Dullards dont know how to run a country.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Akabuking: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
comshots:
He used his father influence to become a senator.Had it been he contested as a neutral person I don't think he would have won the primary.
sinator?
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Noel19: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
EwuGambia:

I swear, if pesin calm down think about this country ehn... from nowhere uwd notice anger and frustration setting in.

A friend of mine who is a professor always tells me that Nigeria can never be better..A succesful professor of surgery o. If you want to spoil his day just start discussing about Nigeria with him, uwd see the way he would start fuming, at how much better things were in his days, and how his generation ruined Nigeria(he is almost 70), I always appreciate the fact that he doesn't particularly blame the youths(even though I know we play our role in the whole nonsense), his hatred for the hausa fulani is not here..if he sights them on the road while driving, see fuming.(He is a yoruba man)...and it would surprise you to know that he supports the division of Nigeria, just like i do, though I'm indifferent about Nnamdi kanu and his tactic of going about it. I laugh when i see Nairalanders acting like it's only the igbo tribe that wants to leave Nigeria, see ehn..most educated yoruba people are frustrated with it too, they are not just bold enough like the igbos to say their mind.

Another thing I noticed is that however bad you claim a government is, a group of people would always say otherwise cause they are benefitting from it. The thing is not just balanced, soo it's possible some of those people hailing them are part of the few benefitting in one way or the other. Even that manaBbq guy, I've always had my suspicion about him, I feel he benefits from this government somehow, cause the way he enthusiastically supports this administration even when its glaringly obvious that the demented Dullards dont know how to run a country.

My brother travel to Kenya, Ghana or Madagascar and see how these countries with little resources are thriving economically then when you come back to Nigeria you'll realise the anger of that Professor that Nigeria is a SHITHOLE.

The political elites make it seem as if to attain economic development is rocket science. We can't continue with the same system of govt and expect positive change. For Nigeria to move forward, we need to restructure or call for the total break up of this contraption called country.

How can a country move forward when a director of a DG of Raw Materials Research and Development Institute (RMRDI). was asked by the Senate Committee on Science and Technology about the successes recorded by the Agency in its 33 years of existence, and he said the Agency has developed a technology to optimize the production of Kilishi (spiced meat from beef)?.

My brother I weak.......when the world is talking about Artificial intelligence, Nigeria is still optimizing SUYA MEAT.

This is the reason why MANNABBQGRILL will continue to support this govt by shouting "Our Darling Daddy" Upandan anywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What is happening to this one?

He seemed so popular to himself and would have exhibited an unruly behavior to the police.

What about the Yoruba poet your father used the police to harass and arrest, Rotimi Jolayemi, spending 45days in detention, is the slight police harassment as much as the man?

What's the correlation here?
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:

You = BMC miscreant.

You see your life
You ipob miscreant.
Kanu: spending your money anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Amotolongbo(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
bamidelee:

What's the correlation here?
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.