Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (54074 Views)

Folajimi, Lai Mohammed’s Son Loses Third Term Ticket To Lagos Assembly / MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / Folajimi Lai Mohammed: Campaign Poster Of Lai Mohammed's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
undecided undecided undecided
Get well soon.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Amotolongbo(f): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Get well soon.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
The man sef don Dy grow wings now

E no Dy pick my Uncle's calls again lately ���
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by CelestineNelson: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
THE CP SHOULD JUST SAY BYE BYE TO HIS CAREER. THEY WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY RETIRE HIM IN THE NEXT ROUND OF POLICE RETIREMENT.

HE DARE TOUCH THE SON OF THE LEADER OF BUHARI'S CABAL AND HE THINKS HE WILL GO FREE.

HE IS A VERY STUPID MAN.
What is wrong with you...? You worship men like God, did you even read the news, all this outward display of slave- master mentality is blighting your common sense of rule of law, wake up ...justics is serve when everyone is touchable... Come on man
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by earnit1: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
ohhh
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by CelestineNelson: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cephas11:

Clap for yourself leader of the Supreme Dynasty of foolishness...We can't grow with people like U walking free with a backward mindset

The most annoying thing is that he even typed it in uppercase letters..
I don't know What is wrong with him...this type of people worship men/politicians like God, did he even read the news,?all this outward display of slave- master mentality is what is blighting the common sense of rule of law of my fellow he should wake up ...justics is serve when everyone is touchable... Come on man
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by stanisbaratheon: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wait, I thought Lai Mohammed is from Kwara State. What is his son doing in Lagos state house of assembly??
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by EwuGambia: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

My brother travel to Kenya, Ghana or Madagascar and see how these countries with little resources are thriving economically then when you come back to Nigeria you'll realise the anger of that Professor that Nigeria is a SHITHOLE.

The political elites make it seem as if to attain economic development is rocket science. We can't continue with the same system of govt and expect positive change. For Nigeria to move forward, we need to restructure or call for the total break up of this contraption called country.

How can a country move forward when a director of a DG of Raw Materials Research and Development Institute (RMRDI). was asked by the Senate Committee on Science and Technology about the successes recorded by the Agency in its 33 years of existence, and he said the Agency has developed a technology to optimize the production of Kilishi (spiced meat from beef)?.

My brother I weak.......when the world is talking about Artificial intelligence, Nigeria is still optimizing SUYA MEAT.

This is the reason why MANNABBQGRILL will continue to support this govt by shouting "Our Darling Daddy" Upandan anywhere he goes.
The whole thing off me.

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by jubrilELsudan: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
CelestineNelson:

What is wrong with you...? You worship men like God, did you even read the news, all this outward display of slave- master mentality is blighting your common sense of rule of law, wake up ...justics is serve when everyone is touchable... Come on man

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by lagosrd: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What is happening to this one?

He seemed so popular to himself and would have exhibited an unruly behavior to the police.

What about the Yoruba poet your father used the police to harass and arrest, Rotimi Jolayemi, spending 45days in detention, is the slight police harassment as much as the man?

What goes around......comes .....
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by BlackfireX: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
egalitarianism:

Damn. So it was a kid that attacked me. Fvck faceless forum.

Methuselah so e still dey pain you??
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by oyatz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Why didn't you use your father's influence to defeat him in the election?

comshots:
He used his father influence to become a senator.Had it been he contested as a neutral person I don't think he would have won the primary.
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by oyatz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Because father is different from son.

Ex-President George W H Bush of the United States was elected a senator from Texas and his sons George Bush Jnr and Jeb Bush became Governors of Texas and Florida States respectively.

SarkinYarki:
The question should be what is the son of a man representing Kwara state in the Federal Executive council doing in Lagos State House of assembly..Lagos has been hijacked by outsiders

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by hisexcellency34: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lagos is no man's land.

oyatz:
Because father is different from son.

Ex-President George W H Bush of the United States was elected a senator from Texas and his sons George Bush Jnr and Jeb Bush became Governors of Texas and Florida States respectively.

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by helpfindbolu: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
oyatz:
Why didn't I use my father's influence to defeat him in the election?

Why are you quoting yourself?
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by JaruJaru890: 1:27am On Jun 21, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The question should be what is the son of a man representing Kwara state in the Federal Executive council doing in Lagos State House of assembly..Lagos has been hijacked by outsiders
because Lagos is no man's land

1 Like

Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2020
comshots:
He used his father influence to become a senator.Had it been he contested as a neutral person I don't think he would have won the primary.

Not a senator. Member Lagos state house of assembly
Re: Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
I DONT THIS GUY IS USING HIS FATHER TO SHINE,OTHERWISE THE CP WOULD BEING RELIEFED OF HIS DUTY IN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos) / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.