Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? (19885 Views)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by sholarr12: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Perhaps, because of the AC you dozed off? Or you didn't sleep well at night and that made you doze off?

Share your experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by ojun50(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op na village people dey control you dat moment, sleep ke instead I will complain the AC is too much

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Sabby1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
ojun50:
Op na village people dey control you dat moment, sleep ke instead I will complain the AC is too much
grin grin grin If the AC is so cold, I will count the ceiling and if the ceiling is made of POP, I will rather visit their rest room/convenience often than fall asleep.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by illicit(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
God forbid

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by PussyKing(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin

Perhaps our senators always doze off during seatings cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
This is what happens when you refuse to pay your monthly village due

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Nairalandar: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Your village people finally nab you big time.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by fr3do(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
That person's village people work overtime on weekends

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by KingKingKing: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Na deliverance u need b that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by jericco1(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
That happens when you are 100% sure that you've already gotten the job cool

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by toyotamuscle: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by davit: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Who does that? May be before the interview starts. But during interview, what will make you sleep off except village people. grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by mrkings84(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Have never been to an interview before as I am self-employed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Hmn
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by XVIER(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
How will you dose off in an interview? This shows you are the problem to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Hm. Doze off? With CCTV and all that you are automatically disqualified. Why would anyone doze off at an interview venue of all places?

Well... No! The only thing I ever experienced was a chilling office and when it was obvious they weren't going to switch off the AC ( cause it uses a central switch) I stepped out to receive some sun before I froze grin.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by gaetano: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
I haven't dozed off before, but I've farted unknowingly in an interview. It was a silent fart and mine smells really bad. I lost my confidence when the panel started looking at each other when they noticed. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. I fixed that problem with herbs i got from my village.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by pushking(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
If you really need a job sleep won't come to mind tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by joviegghead: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol
Actually yes! We were kept in a room i.e me and other fellow applicants. We were told they'll call us one after the other.
The room was chill, bright. Perfect place to crash(sleep) , most especially after walking in the sun just to locate the place. And crash(sleep) I did.
Embarrassing!
My name was called twice. The first, I heard deep from my sleep. The second made me jolt. Bad timing.

I was so disoriented, unstable. All preparation throw outta window.
Was ushered into the interviewing room. Right in front of me was a pretty lady but with a Stern, straight face. And there I was with sleepy red eyes. I guess she noticed. I was embarrassed. She fine die.

Blabbed all through. Answered her questions stupidly. And i definitely didn't need anyone to tell me I wasn't gonna get the job.
I wasn't bothered anyway. Just wanted to give it a try.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Mac12(f): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Sleep for interview Na your village people follow you be that o... lol

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by baratech: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Lolzzz... A sign of village people at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Haba....who does that?[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Never been to any job interview all my life, so can't answer this one

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by AgentGoat: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Who does that?

It's like you wouldn't be needing the job.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Olukat(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
It's finally over grin grin grin grin your enemies have won!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by frozen70(f): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Perhaps, because of the AC you dozed off? Or you didn't sleep well at night and that made you doze off?

Share your experience.

Any one that takes a nap for whatever reason during interview, is ill prepared

That's a stupid act

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by OYENIYIJK: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Which kind sleep be that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by iCauseTrouble: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Would rather come and read news on nairaland than to sleep off

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Slawormir: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

When you dey hot seat?
Impossible

Except say na your Papa get the organisation

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contacted For Job Interview. / How I Bought a car and built a house within a year from Fiverr freelancing / What Is Your Salary At Hand ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.