Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? (19900 Views)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by GoldHorse(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Sleep for interview?!!!

Village people syndrome!

...definitely in collabo with town people this time around grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by KingKingKing: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2020
mrkings84:
Have never been to an interview before as I am self-employed

Please Employ Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Purelypure(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes o... Bank job interview grin. Spent about 5 hours waiting my turn. I felt refreshed and more relaxed when i was called grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by mrkings84(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2020
KingKingKing:

Please Employ Me

Don't want u to come and sleep during the interview..... Lol
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by lomprico(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
village pipo
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by flokii: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Doze off kwa.. then your village people deserve some accolades
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by engrchykae(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
The job seeker isn't serious.
During interview,sleep is the last thing you are supposed to think of.
Even village people power is not allowed to get to a desperate job seeker during interview

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by KingKingKing: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
mrkings84:

Don't want u to come and sleep during the interview..... Lol

Lol I no go sleep o. I dey find another job sha.. I'd be glad if you could help me
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Mypeople2(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
gaetano:
I haven't dozed off before, but I've farted unknowingly in a interview. It was a silent fart and mine smells really bad. I lost my confidence when the panel stated looking at each other when they noticed. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. I fixed that problem with herbs i got from my village.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Crochet: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Ladyvin(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Your village people must be professionals that fly even without broom and wings grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Ibkay32(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
foolish questions plenty for this nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by paulolee(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
me i wad hungry and went to go get food...came bk n told they were looking for me ever since, went back into the interview space to mk myself available and they said i go bk home n de wud fix a new date...till today i still de wait

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Ibkay32(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Foolish questions plenty on this nairaland..Ibeere ago
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol, no but I must admit that I have slept while writing exams.
I had just moved to Abuja to join my dad (now late), I was required to write and entrance exam before I'd be admitted into primary 2, well, given that I had started school late, learnt to speak English language at age 6 (lol, I spoke just Yoruba till I was 6 thereabout) so I wasn't so bright then, well, after I had got dome with English language part I was required to write a math exam, na there my my village pipu sidan on top my matter, I knew close to nothing and suddenly began to doze off, lol. It wasn't funny back then, I was in a pathetic state and my stepsister had to use the butt side of her umbrella to wake me up. Lol, na so I take repeat primary one oooo grin grin grin grin. When I remember that day I just laugh and I tend to use my experience as an example to parents, guardians etc not to be negative when a child appears to be dull because I was TERRIBLE, patience, love and dedication help a child grow and learn not insults and beatings.
Oh, back then in UI I would once in a while sleep while writing exams because I only assimilate and night (from 2100- 6am), and during exam period I would read back to back ooooo, so yea, about 5 times all through my year in school I slept due to fatigue.
cheesy cheesy grin Happy father's day to the amazing dads here. Let me chime this in, though late, my dad helped shape me greatly and his love, teachings and all keep moulding me daily.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Aforxzy(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
I have never dozed off at an interview before but i went for a test once and the a/c there was cracy. I was so cold I started shivering. I was place directed beneath the central a/c . I couldnt even write my hands and teeth were shaking badly. I had to bury myself with a shawl to write. I was the first to finish cos i no wan die of pneumonia. Since then, i wear jacket or suit up for test or interview.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Nackzy: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
That should be from your village people
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by brainhgeek(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Chai! Your ancestors are angry. Go and appease your village people
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Lamanii22(f): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol o ti ni owo aiye ninu niyen ��

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by ibkayee(f): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Lmao what
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by KelvinC1(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
village Antenna at work
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by styless(f): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Village people
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by danny6ix(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Dosing off at an interview is not normal

Join this WhatsApp group to learn how to make some cash with your smartphone this corona season. This is not read news to get paid neither is it forsage. Registration is completely free, you only need a little data and a little time. Join the group now and thank me later!
https:///HyoD2C8dTjMFyR1ir88xoP
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Pavillon: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2020
gaetano:
I haven't dozed off before, but I've farted unknowingly in a interview. It was a silent fart and mine smells really bad. I lost my confidence when the panel stated looking at each other when they noticed. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. I fixed that problem with herbs i got from my village.

Smart one bro, village prob can only be solved using village solution.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by pheelhip(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Not really a Job Interview but an L.O.C meeting where we were planning an inter varsity debate along side two professors, everyone will have to make contributions.

the AC was too much, I shivered and didn't know when I slept off, my frnd had to tap me that it was my turn to say something. I was lost at first but what I said was on point because I knew why the purpose of the meeting.

I thanked my stars.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by andrewtosin(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Isé ayé
ibkayee:
Lmao what

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by danny6ix(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Dosing off at an interview is not normal

Join this WhatsApp group to learn how to make some cash with your smartphone this corona season. This is not read news to get paid neither is it forsage. Registration is completely free, you only need a little data and a little time. Join the group now and thank me later!
https:///HyoD2C8dTjMFyR1ir88xoP
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Dem village Niggas hold ur control digits.
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Starhearts: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
I remember wen l dozed off at south Korean embassy
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Jazzafizzy(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Perhaps, because of the AC you dozed off? Or you didn't sleep well at night and that made you doze off?

Share your experience.

This is what the yoruba elders called " ISE AYE DOZZING OFF OO" a time of your life that you will break ranks from poverty u are DOZZING off ? Aye yi lata
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Offpoint: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Village people
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Aforxzy:
I have never dozed off at an interview before but i went for a test once and the a/c there was cracy. I was so cold I started shivering. I was place directed beneath the central a/c . I couldnt even write my hands and teeth were shaking badly. I had to bury myself with a shawl to write. I was the first to finish cos i no wan die of pneumonia. Since then, i wear jacket or suit up for test or interview.
You can’t die of pneumonia with AC worst case u die of hypothermia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congratulations All Customs Shortlisted Candidates! / Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers 2020/2021 / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Recruitment For Gardener And Janitor (27 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.