Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? (19901 Views)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Bahamas95(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
gaetano:
I haven't dozed off before, but I've farted unknowingly in an interview. It was a silent fart and mine smells really bad. I lost my confidence when the panel started looking at each other when they noticed. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. I fixed that problem with herbs i got from my village.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by engrchykae(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Blueelf:

Abeg make we hear word.

Self righteousness. So you know what the average Job is eker in Lagos or even Nigeria goes thru...some come all the way from Abeokuta for an interview in Lagos on the same day....
I went from owerri to Port Harcourt for interview,made it through,then the CEO sent me from Port Harcourt to enugu,I made and travelled back to owerri,got home around after 12am.
When you are desperate,you are a danger to sleep and whatever.
At a time, there were no more transport vehicles going to owerri,I waved a trailer and followed it down to owerri from okigwe because by the time I was summoned for interview,the day is already far spent,the only bus available is going to aba,so I have to board ABA and stop at okigwe junction.
You have to be rugged in seeking what you want.
Which one is sleeping during interview?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Tapout(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
gaetano:
I haven't dozed off before, but I've farted unknowingly in an interview. It was a silent fart and mine smells really bad. I lost my confidence when the panel started looking at each other when they noticed. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. I fixed that problem with herbs i got from my village.

Las Las you went bk to the village for redemption grin
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol,indside life.
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by romeorailss: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
gaetano:

Muahahahaha... the funniest thing I have read this month grin cheesy

Ofiso pawon
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by alexola20(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
gaetano:
bro i might have the same issue, i think i need a good internal cleansing. Can we talk in pvt pls?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by gaetano: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
bro i might have the same issue, i think i need a good internal cleansing. Can we talk in pvt pls?
alright. But I got the herb drink far away in mbaise imo state. It depends if you are closer to SE
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by bellotaofeek: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
When village ppl are at work you can even slap interviewer grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Gkemz: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
An interview that was meant to commence by 10am didn't start till 2pm while the rain lasted for hours from morning till afternoon. Despite the cold weather as a result of heavy downpour, the Ac was turned on. Meanwhile before coming into the Reception, I have already been soaked in water from a distance of car park to the Reception. I struggled not to doze off while waiting for the interview to start with my wet suit. It was a tough battle to stay alert.
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by HomerTimpson: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=90906945]Lol, no but I must admit that I have slept while writing exams.
I had just moved to Abuja to join my dad (now late), I was required to write and entrance exam before I'd be admitted into primary 2, well, given that I had started school late, learnt to speak English language at age 6 (lol, I spoke just Yoruba till I was 6 thereabout) so I wasn't so bright then, well, after I had got dome with English language part I was required to here my my village pipu sidan on top my matter, I knew close to nothing and suddenly began to doze off, lol. It wasn't funny back then, I was in a pathetic state and my stepsister had to use the butt side of her umbrella to wake me up. Lol, na so I take repeat primary one oooo grin grin grin grin. When I remember that day I just laugh and I tend to use my experience as an exo paret ten a child appears to be dull because I was TERRIBLE, patience, love and dedication help a child grow)this explains why you are passionate and write to touch d soul
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by coolcare(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
That mean the village people dream come through in your life if you sleep in amln interview
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by blank(f): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have o when i newly finished NYSC. Interview was by 4pm they asked me to come in by 11am. Was in Ajah and venue was VI. I quickly started the journey by bus. Got there and first level started by 11am. 2nd level started by 2pm. By the the 3rd level i was fagged out because I hadn't slept properly. While waiting for the interviewer, I fell asleep. Oga had to wake me up when he came in. Horrible day. I sha didn't get the Mobil job.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Cousin9999: 4:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by sholarr12: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bukkiminat:

[s]Why will you doze off during an interview? undecided undecidedis your mummy not praying for you?[/s]
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by sholarr12: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
blank:
I have o when i newly finished NYSC. Interview was by 4pm they asked me to come in by 11am. Was in Ajah and venue was VI. I quickly started the journey by bus. Got there and first level started by 11am. 2nd level started by 2pm. By the the 3rd level i was fagged out because I hadn't slept properly. While waiting for the interviewer, I fell asleep. Oga had to wake me up when he came in. Horrible day. I sha didn't get the Mobil job.
Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by sholarr12: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
blank:
Sorry what year was that when you finished NYSC.
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by helpfindbolu: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Dozed Off At An Interview? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bukkiminat:

Why will you doze off during an interview? undecided undecidedis your mummy not praying for you?
Lmaooo.. Is ur mum not praying for you got me. U must be a Yoruba somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congratulations All Customs Shortlisted Candidates! / Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers 2020/2021 / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Recruitment For Gardener And Janitor (27 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.