Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Your Honest Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Honest Advice (1101 Views)

I Need Ur Honest Advice / Honest Advice / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hello room, please i need your advice.

I and my girlfriend are having misunderstanding and its killing me slowly inside.

I called my girlfriend yesterday and she rejected and reply me with an sms saying that where she is i can't hear her that she will call me as soon as she is out of there. so i begin to wonder where my girlfriend would be at 10pm yesterday. 30minutes later i called and she picked and lo and behold he place was very noisy and i asked her where she is and she told me that she went out with her sister so i insist i speak with the sister and she gave the phone to the sister after 5minutes and i asked her where they were and she told me that they are at a party that a friend of hers took them unaware but hopeful they will be back @ home by 12pm or 1am. So i my girlfriend ask her why she didn't tell me that she is going to a party and she shouted @ me that i shouldn't asked her anything if am satisfy.

Please i need your advice seriously, cuz since the last time we spoke yesterday till now, i have not being myself and my girlfriend has refused 2 call me even till dis very moment and typing this msg and i also have refused 2 call her since she is the one @ fault.

What should I do? I don't know if she is feeling the same way am feeling. Please room advice.
Re: Your Honest Advice by omega25red(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
start apologizing because you F#@ked up. Yes she is your GF but she is not your property. What you did yesterday basically showed her that you dont trust her. Yes people cheat on each other everyday but sometimes you just have to put such thoughts out of your mind and trust that the girl you are with loves you enough not to step out on you.
Re: Your Honest Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
You gotta swallow your pride and call her. Tell her your mind in a mild way and give a chance to tell you her mind. Don't pressure her or give her d 3rd degree.
Re: Your Honest Advice by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
tngtech:

Hello room, please i need your advice.

I and my girlfriend are having misunderstanding and its killing me slowly inside.

I called my girlfriend yesterday and she rejected and reply me with an sms saying that where she is i can't hear her that she will call me as soon as she is out of there. so i begin to wonder where my girlfriend would be at 10pm yesterday. 30minutes later i called and she picked and lo and behold he place was very noisy and i asked her where she is and she told me that she went out with her sister so i insist i speak with the sister and she gave the phone to the sister after 5minutes and i asked her where they were and she told me that they are at a party that a friend of hers took them unaware but hopeful they will be back @ home by 12pm or 1am. So i my girlfriend ask her why she didn't tell me that she is going to a party and she shouted @ me that i shouldn't asked her anything if am satisfy.

Please i need your advice seriously, cuz since the last time we spoke yesterday till now, i have not being myself and my girlfriend has refused 2 call me even till dis very moment and typing this msg and i also have refused 2 call her[b] since she is the one @ fault[/b].

What should I do? I don't know if she is feeling the same way am feeling. Please room advice.

How is she the one at fault here undecided
Re: Your Honest Advice by ALICIA22(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ OP Just take it cool with her and dont try to be harsh, keep your cool and
save yourself from highblood pressure
it might not be what you thinking cheesy smiley
Re: Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ujujoan:

How is she the one at fault here    undecided

and how is it my fault too, am just doing my duty as a guy.
Re: Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
African_queen:

You gotta swallow your pride and call her. Tell her your mind in a mild way and give a chance to tell you her mind. Don't pressure her or give her d 3rd degree.
omega25red:

start apologizing because you F#@ked up. Yes she is your GF but she is not your property. What you did yesterday basically showed her that you dont trust her. Yes people cheat on each other everyday but sometimes you just have to put such thoughts out of your mind and trust that the girl you are with loves you enough not to step out on you.

just called her now and she said she @ a hospital to see a friend when she told me that she don't know anybody where she is except her sister.
Re: Your Honest Advice by 190: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
poster dont call her

why didnt she call or inform you before going

a guy took her there

dont call her, she wanted 2 flirt

let her be,

she doesn't even respect you SHOUTING at you and you say she loves you
Re: Your Honest Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
tngtech:

just called her now and she said she @ a hospital to see a friend when she told me that she don't know anybody where she is except her sister.
Does that mean she's still there? What if the person is her sist friend? You're feeling insecure and its not good at all. . . Just chill.
Re: Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
African_queen:

Does that mean she's still there? What if the person is her sist friend? You're feeling insecure and its not good at all. . . Just chill.

the truth about the matter is that i just can't stop thinking otherwise, what should i do, and besides she just told me that by 8pm she is going to pour out everything that is in her mind towards me. Am scared, what if she says she is not more interested in the relationship again, what should i do?
Re: Your Honest Advice by omega25red(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
tngtech:

the truth about the matter is that i just can't stop thinking otherwise, what should i do, and besides she just told me that by 8pm she is going to pour out everything that is in her mind towards me. Am scared, what if she says she is not more interested in the relationship again, what should i do?
i dont think that will happen if she was going to do that she would have told you when she picked up. she simply will express her anger and you have to take it like a man and smooth things over not by blaming her because she didnt do anything wrong.
Re: Your Honest Advice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
tngtech:

and how is it my fault too, am just doing my duty as a guy.

Which is what? To stalk her and harass her sister undecided
Re: Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
no not stalkiing nor harassing her sister,

Making sure she is okay, thats it!
Re: Your Honest Advice by ebila(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Poster,
Listen man,jes call her n apologise.U handled d issue quite wrongly,u made her beliv u didn't trust her hence her shouting at u.So call her,apologise to her n make sure u listen wen she's talking to u so u'd know hw u'd iron out ur issue.Goodluck man!
Re: Your Honest Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
tngtech:

Hmmmmmm. . . Just listen to what she got to say and don't try to prove Mr right.
omega25red:

i dont think that will happen if she was going to do that she would have told you when she picked up. she simply will express her anger and you have to take it like a man and smooth things over not by blaming her because she didnt do anything wrong.
My dear its possible she's gonna break up. Not all girls are cruel enough to break up on phones. But am sure she won't break up with him sha. Like you said she'll just vent her angers out.
Re: Your Honest Advice by Brite02(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
4 shouting @ u. . .she z so so wrong! Damn It! I'd advise: if she luvs u she'l cal n apologize otherwise dia's a hidden skeleton. . . 4 hw she'd made u feel- dt's y it always gud 2 guide ya hrt especially wen u r in a relationship coz dias bound 2b suspicions,jealousy blah blah 4 al i care she culd b doin tins behind ya bck, coz gals naturally r cunning!!! Bt al hope z nt lost U alone wil dscovere d truth of her goin out. . . . .bt in d mean tym guide ya hrt z too fragile nw. .
Re: Your Honest Advice by Akinagirl(f): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2011
You need to applogise to her. I mean what is it with you insecure men. Ok so fine she didnt or she forgot to inform you before going out. I guess you also tell her everywhere you go too right? Give me a break. I had this issue with my man too on New years day when I went to the club. She didnt do anything wrong. If she wanted to step out on you she would have and this lil incident wouldnt have stopped it. You need to calm down and applogise to her. Let her know thaty you DO trust her. Because it seems like you aint even willing to give her the benifit of the doubt. You calling her harrassing her sister about her whereabouts. To me Id yell at you too becuase not only are you showing that you do not trust her, you are also making it seem like she did something wrong.
Re: Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
anyway, thanks for all your advice, i will give u all feedback about the outcome of our discussion by 10pm.
Re: Your Honest Advice by tngtech(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
Called her and we discussed and she told me that because of my jealousy i would have lost her last nite, that during her coming out to answer my call she was approached by a guy and they guy almost take her to his house if not because of how she was brought up. what does that mean, does it mean that i can nothing without her or what and she also said that my jealousy is just too much. So i apologize to her and also to her sister and her sister convince me that she didn't do anything stupid that they both including her husband went to the party together that i have nothing to worry about.

Anyway she didn't talk about breaking up with me thought but what does she mean by "i would have lost her".
Re: Your Honest Advice by omega25red(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^ dude why are you actting like you are inexperienced when it comes to dating? that talk was all the anger she was feeling. just let it go and enjoy your relationship and try to cool down before you start over reacting again because there is nothing hate more than having a guy show that he doesn't trust her especially when she is being good.
Re: Your Honest Advice by kaymoney2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
To handle a lady and run a perfect relationship is all about your inner mind* honestly its not
a bread and butter issue you have to be up to the task and always be prepared like a boy's scout.
Re: Your Honest Advice by viruz007(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ op: guy u no try. Bt nw she has cleared u, u b gud. Try and trust her plz. If u dn't den dat her statement wil bcum reality. Hav a lil faith and trust.
Re: Your Honest Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2011
tngtech:

Called her and we discussed and she told me that because of my jealousy i would have lost her last nite, that during her coming out to answer my call she was approached by a guy and they guy almost take her to his house if not because of how she was brought up. what does that mean, does it mean that i can nothing without her or what and she also said that my jealousy is just too much. So i apologize to her and also to her sister and her sister convince me that she didn't do anything silly that they both including her husband went to the party together that i have nothing to worry about.

Anyway she didn't talk about breaking up with me thought but what does she mean by "i would have lost her".
you sef, must you read in between d line? D girl nice sef. Anyway just be cool and try to control you emotions you re a man.
Re: Your Honest Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2011
tngtech:

Called her and we discussed and she told me that because of my jealousy i would have lost her last nite, that during her coming out to answer my call she was approached by a guy and they guy almost take her to his house if not because of how she was brought up. what does that mean, does it mean that i can nothing without her or what and she also said that my jealousy is just too much. So i apologize to her and also to her sister and her sister convince me that she didn't do anything silly that they both including her husband went to the party together that i have nothing to worry about.

you sef, must you read in between d line? D girl nice sef. Anyway just be cool and try to control you emotions you re a man.

omega25red:

^^ dude why are you actting like you are inexperienced when it comes to dating? that talk was all the anger she was feeling. just let it go and enjoy your relationship and try to cool down before you start over reacting again because there is nothing hate more than having a guy show that he doesn't trust her especially when she is being good.
Obviously he's inexperienced.
Re: Your Honest Advice by chamber2(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2011
@tngtech
I am currently having similar issue with my fiancee. I called her to know if she was able to pick up the money i sent to her through western union.Along the line i asked her where she was presently (actually she was supposed to be at my brother's fiancee's hostel).She was just incoherent.I asked her who was talking in the room,from Queen (her friend) to TV,i couldn't just understand. I insisted that she told me where she was,she said she was at her former hostel forgetting that she initially said she was at my brother's fiancee's hostel.When i pressed further,she blurted and asked me to call her back.I said,you mean i should call you back? She said ''yes.''I hung up.
Later,she sent me text msg apologizing that she didn't understand what i was asking her and therefore answered me wrongly.I i suspected something was amiss because she has never behaved this way before.I have decided neither to call nor reply to her text message until she explains what was going on or risk losing the relationship.Ladies could be very funny sometimes.
Re: Your Honest Advice by MMM2(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2011
give her sometime, dont call her 4 like 3years.

(1) (Reply)

Care And Protection / Shy And Extroverted Women / He Said I Was Brave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.