Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich (34916 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Romangalactic(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
jornwhite:

Now i am 100% sure a woman is behind this moniker grin every guy not on there side is either poor or jobless grin grin ... poverty no be soup tii e ye e ! thank God obim rescued you wink
So you really believe all her fabu fabu tales for dis nl? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by jornwhite: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Romangalactic:

Let just play along, if we don't swallow there fabu dem go tag us EP (enemy of progress). reality is there to deal with liers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by jornwhite: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ybaby:

The way you just go off topic is amusing to me........ you must have some undiagnosed issues.

I asked why does your body pain you when I praise my own husband. Why?

Maa bi mii nii jamb question, here is not instagram or twitter, what there to envy on a faceless forum. i no see regina or cuppy envy naa you wey i no even sure you exist i go waste my envy on ...abeggi go n cook

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Ybaby: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
jornwhite:

Maa bi mii nii jamb question, here is not instagram or twitter, what there to envy on a faceless forum. i no see regina or cuppy envy naa you wey i no even sure you exist i go waste my envy on ...abeggi go n cook

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin eyah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by jornwhite: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin eyah!

i like your spirit tho !
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Ybaby: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
jornwhite:

i like your spirit tho !

Of cos you do. Who no like better thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
DeckXavier:

The fathers before us were more logical, having multiple wives gave them options and also kids that could work on the farm or whatever business they were into, they weren't in love, it was just the common sense thing to do.

words like "man up" would starting flying around when she's no longer attractive, omo that one no concern me o.

Was your father a polygamist? Was your mother always in shape?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Romangalactic:

I love your comment. I too am very visual person because I've made peace with the reality that love is a mask and relationships will always depend on selfish interests. I can't stand my woman looking like a whale,not when I'm responsible for her financially and all she has to do for me is look exceptionally attractive.

The day she starts to let go in the name of I gave birth to your children,na dat day I begin search for another smallie with my spec to use as sidechic. You can't be eating my money and still want to use emotion to manipulate me into liking what I hate.

At least you didn't say divorce her undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by jornwhite: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ybaby:

Of cos you do. Who no like better thing grin

really !! i shuld be d judge on that wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Was your father a polygamist? Was your mother always in shape?
the fathers before my dad were, and to your second question, my mum doesn't make stupid arguments like Nl girls so I guess dad could overlook that. But I'm not my dad.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
DeckXavier:
the fathers before my dad were, and to your second question, my mum doesn't make stupid arguments like Nl girls so I guess dad could overlook that. But I'm not my dad.

Not all fathers before your dad were polygamists. Most times, it's even their wives that will advise them to take a second or third wife when they can no longer cope with childbearing struggles.

It's good to know you're not your dad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nooil:

Not all fathers before your dad were polygamists. Most times, it's even their wives that will advise them to take a second or third wife when they can no longer cope with childbearing struggles.

It's good to know you're not your dad.
lol, so true. My dad is an astute businessman, I'm more of a scientist.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Ybaby: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Romangalactic:

Idiots meetup

E ku jatijati

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Ybaby: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
jornwhite:

Let just play along, if we don't swallow there fabu dem go tag us EP (enemy of progress). reality is there to deal with liers.

Unserious poor men gossiping about a woman and your kids fees are yet to be paid..... sad!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Mariangeles(f): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2020
efosky1246:

My brother, you almost brought tears to my eyes with this your write-up. It's a pleasure to know good men still exist.

I keep saying it that most dysfunctional marriages, not all(before they come for my head) is usually the fault of the man. From a surface point of view, it might seem like it's the woman. But most times. The woman is reacting to the deficiencies in the man.

When you treat a normal, healthy woman right and act like a leader, set the tone in the relationship. Not just shouting "I am the man" up and down. There is no how she would not submit and respect you. Men need to be held more accountable.

We should grab a drink together if you're keen. Would love to connect in person. smiley

I love how you reason.
I'll not find it hard submitting to an understanding man like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Mariangeles(f): 1:09am On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

Perhaps you help the upcominhwomen and list what you think makes a man a good leader.

Hopefully, they shun the opposite so we have peace in our homes.

I agree men need to be held more accountable which would be hard if the women choose the bad men with their eyes open.

Let go of that mindset Buka cheesy
Like I've always told you, we don't always have it all figured out. Even you...
People change.
We can only get it right by spiritual discernment , not by human intelligence. No mere mortal is above deception.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Mariangeles(f): 1:14am On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Like a woman, any man that leaves emotionally healthy women and settles for a cray cray has himself to blame.

Did I say you can borrow my word? grin
Someone was so sure you're my alternate grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Mariangeles(f): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2020
bukatyne:

If you want to quote me, it would be appreciated if you quote me properly.

Ending your sermon with watch, pray and be wise isn't necessary if you believe people change, people evolve so we can't know them.

I have even accepted maybe it is my gift some posts back.

Some people can discern others, some can't. I hear you.

And NL is wide enough, everyone should type what they believe in biko.

I sense some pride in you. You hate to be corrected also.
No matter how intelligent we think we are, WE DON'T KNOW IT ALL.
Change your mindset. "God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by MFerrara(m): 2:27am On Jun 25, 2020
If the man is already rich and even just decent looking, he'll have such a big pool to choose from that any entitled, poor chick is not gonna make the cut. Sorry but choosing works both ways - if a woman is attracted to me just due to my bank account, why in HELL would I want to have anything to do with her? On top of it, if I'm rich enough that she's interested in me, I'm rich enough to afford the most beautiful women around without the need to tie myself to any of them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Romangalactic(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

At least you didn't say divorce her undecided
Lol, sidechic is cheaper & less messy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Romangalactic(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2020
MFerrara:
If the man is already rich and even just decent looking, he'll have such a big pool to choose from that any entitled, poor chick is not gonna make the cut. Sorry but choosing works both ways - if a woman is attracted to me just due to my bank account, why in HELL would I want to have anything to do with her? On top of it, if I'm rich enough that she's interested in me, I'm rich enough to afford the most beautiful women around without the need to tie myself to any of them.
Average looking women just don't cut it when there's money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Romangalactic(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

I love how you reason.
I'll not find it hard submitting to an understanding man like you.
You've not found him yet? shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lol, sidechic is cheaper & less messy

No, it's not. You're just scared of divorce probably because you're still connected to your roots or religion. You're not totally "emancipated." lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Romangalactic(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

No, it's not. You're just scared of divorce probably because you're still connected to your roots or religion. You're not totally "emancipated." lipsrsealed
Lol, I don't like divorce cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lol, I don't like divorce cheesy

But you like the side chic idea because you can always go back to God and say, "I don't know what got over me Lord, forgive me for I have sinned against you." Right? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Romangalactic(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

But you like the side chic idea because you can always go back to God and say, "I don't know what got over me Lord, forgive me for I have sinned against you." Right? angry
Lmao grin I'm not thinking that far. I just don't like the idea of a divorce plus sidecics are cheaper and less messy as long as you play it right

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
efosky1246:

I could. It's just time.

Women need to be educated on qualities they should look out for in a man. Failure to choose right on the part of the woman coupled with irresponsible men is the foremost reason for dysfunctional relationships today.

Tell me the qualities, please.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by pmoye(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2020
I guess iyawo Chris Oyakhilome didn't have such spiritual discernment. Also many Christians whose marriages are either crashing or simply being endured just to make people believe they have a happy marriage... Discernment this, discernment that. Let's tell ourselves the truth religion doesn't make you have a better marriage.

The goods and ills of marriage are experienced by all humans regardless of religion. In fact, one would think marriages contracted the Christian way might be more at a disadvantage simply because it's more like buying a pig in a poke. You don't know what you get until it is too late to return. No sex before marriage doctrine is used to hide a lot of sexual liabilities including infertility and sexual incompatibility. Then the strictly Christiany courtship aura is mostly all deceptive, using let's pray about it to avert sensible introspection and investigation...

Leave spiritual discernment out of it until you get to your Church; marriage was made for humans and not for Christians. It is a social construct and won't thrive by religious opinion.

Mariangeles:

Let go of that mindset Buka cheesy
Like I've always told you, we don't always have it all figured out. Even you...
People change.
We can only get it right by spiritual discernment , not by human intelligence. No mere mortal is above deception.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by CallMeAthena(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020
So we should date them but not marry them.Who will now marry those guys?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by BigJoe19: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Everyday more rubbish is been thrown out. Just a pity.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by jrusky(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pls I'm not being rude pls.....

Can I ask you a question?

Did your mum married your dad when your dad was Dangote

No offense pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Karleb(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Let's agree that this is a great advice for the sake of argument.

It means, a lot of women would stay single for a long period or for life since most men would never get rich anyways.

But this is a shitty line of thought.

Shey women no dey ever make money ni? Women no dey become rich?

Dear women, try to get rich yourself. This is not for marriage or relationship sake but because money is good!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.