Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? (411 Views)

One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. / Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here? / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? by 360clips: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020
They think they can get type of man of their choice. Even the super ugly ones think the same. They have this very stupid mentality that they deserve the best man even with their hideous looks. Don't they know men have standards? There one of my ugly aunt like this. This bitch always bragging about the amount of men that ask her out on dates and in my mind I'm like, " who tf would want to even approach this ugly woman". I know that sound fvucked up, but the truth hurts. I'm only left to believe that it's only a very few men that have standards when it comes to women. When I even see some hideous looking pregnant women I go deep in thoughts like " who in their right mind would sleep with this kind of woman" lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? by iTroll: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Because they have a wound that refuses to heal between their legs.
Oh wait... Fleshlights and suction cups exists. These things give you the same and even more pleasure than those overrated vajinas can give you.

Maybe it because they are necessary for fertilisation and reproduction.
Oh wait, artificial wombs exist.
IVF exists
Incubator exists.
You can make a baby without a woman.

Or maybe its because they are necessary for making human eggs.

Oh wait, stems cells and cellular transmutation exists. You can create human eggs without a woman. And fertilize them without a woman. And make it a baby without a woman.

Women are overrated!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2020
360clips:
They think they can get type of man of their choice. Even the super ugly ones think the same. They have this very stupid mentality that they deserve the best man even with their hideous loooks. Don't they know men have standards? There one of my ugly aunty like this. This bitch always bragging about the amount of men that ask her out on dates and in my mind I'm like, " who tf would want to even approach this ugly woman". I know that sound fvucked up that she my aunty, but the truth hurts. I'm only left to believe that it's only a very few men that have standards when it comes to women.

They say those words just to console themselves. Majority of them suffer from depression

1 Like

Re: What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? by Fidelismaria: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2020

what can I say?

Nigerian men are really cheap

they can woo/toast anything with a hole between it legs ugly or not

1 Like

Re: What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? by 360clips: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Fidelismaria:

what can I say?

Nigerian men are really cheap

they can woo/toast anything with a hole between it legs ugly or not iswear mahn. It's crazy. Sometimes when I see some hideous looking pregnant women I just wonder who the fvuck is mad enough to impregnate this. lipsrsealed

Re: What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? by chadYRN(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Men need to stop settling for less. We deserve better too like the women.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? / VIDEO: Side Chic Calls Married Woman To Insult Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.