Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. (253 Views)

What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. by imampope(m): 11:44am On Mar 23
ONE “MENTALITY” THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAVE FLOWING CONVERSATIONS WITH GIRLS.

Brace yourself because I’m about to show you a really powerful secret.

If you’ve already read my eBook “THE BANG RULE”, or you’ve been following my articles, then by now you already how easy it is to start up conversations with girls who are complete strangers (If you haven’t read the ebook yet call 08145371017 and ask my sales manager, to send you details on how to buy the ebook today).

You see, starting up a conversation is one thing and having a conversation flow well is a different thing all together.

I’m sure you already know what I’m talking about if you’ve been in a situation where you are talking with this girl and all of a sudden, bam, you go blank…

It happens and it can be very very very embarrassing. Sometimes the silence is so awkward that you feel like hiding your face.

Don’t worry, I’m here to show you how to put a stop to it.

Here is the thing; there is one way to keep a conversation flowing. Infact, this solution I’m about to give you would sound so simple that you might end up feeling “it’s too simple to work”

But the thing is; it works – trust me.

Here it is.

FIX YOUR MENTALITY.

Now come with me:

THE MENTALITY THAT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.

This is very very important. No matter the tips I give you right here, if you don’t have this mentality I’m about to show you now then you will never have flowing conversation with girls.

So what mentality is it?

Here it is; How a conversation turns out doesn’t matter.

What do I mean.

Here is what I mean. Don’t worry too much about having a flowing conversation. Because you are worried about having a flowing conversation is the reason why you are not having a flowing conversation.

Don’t you get it?

I mean, think about it. When you are with your male friends, you are funny, you joke around them – the conversation flows. They love you. But when it comes to a girl, bam, you start getting tongue tied.

Why is this?

This is because, with your male friends – you don’t worry about having a flowing conversation and, as a result, you are relaxed. But when it comes to girls, because you are worried about what to say and what not to say, your brain shuts down.

So here is the thing; bro – talk to her like you talk to “your guys”.

Stop thinking of the next things to say. Focus on her, let what she says lead you to what next you will say.

When you start getting tongue tied, pause and ask yourself: “How I dey take talk to my guys”. Then when you get the picture, talk to her in that way.

It won’t chase her away, no fear. It will make her so attracted to you that you will get freaked out at how well it works.

I really want you to get this, if you really really get what I’m trying to tell you then you will never ever get tongue tied with a lady again.

Think about it; when you are with your men – you yab them when they do things you don’t like. You talk to them without fear of repercussion, you are more into enjoying the conversation than in trying to impress the girl. You joke, you jonse them, you ENJOY THE CONVERSATION.

You are not worried about having a flowing conversation. You just talk and enjoy yourself.

See, if a girl is always giving you one line – bone am, she is not worth your time. If you are with such a girl who is always giving you one lines when you are talking with her, leave her. It’s not your fault she is so boring. Tell her how boring she is and move on.

Here is the bottom line; if you can talk and behave the same way you behave around your friends with girls they would so so love hanging around you. Yes, it would be hard at first but with time you will become good at it.

When you are with a girl, the formular is to ask yourself: “How do I talk to my best friends”. When you bring the picture up in your head, start behaving and talking to her in that way…it’s that simple.

For more advanced tricks to use in communicating with girls so you can flow freely when talking with them and make them really love you; then you have to get my ebook today. In it I exposed some pretty cool secrets you can use right away to get the girl of your dreams interested in you. For more details about the ebook; click this link – /bang-rule.

PS: Here is what I want you to do, if there is something else about this particular topic that you want me to expand on, drop it in the comment box below and I might create my next blog post based on your question.

PSS: If you want to learn extremely powerful ways of talking to girls that will make them like you like crazy, get my eBook and read pages 55 to 61. For more on what you will learn in the ebook and how to get it send a dm to 08145371017

Re: One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. by Balablue64: 11:58am On Mar 23
Story for the gods.
Re: One “mentality” That Will Make You Have Flowing Conversations With Girls. by riverbird: 12:48pm On Mar 23
Balablue64:
Story for the gods.

The god's are amazed grin

(1) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud......dominique Statement Justifying It. / When You Break A Woman's Seal, You Have The Moral Obligation To Marry Her! / Just Got A Tat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.