Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures (49019 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Another episode of ‘stories that never happened’

When the blunt hits different

[img]https://media1./images/05ffcf2b847a28a0e8e61dc256bc9035/tenor.gif?itemid=17536074[/img]

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Maykanu: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2020
D girl really need to expose him cos he's a 419 and shouldn't be trusted one bit. Am sure he has up to a hundred account on nairaland for different dubious reasons.

iTroll:
Mr feliciaoja, how many times will you open threads per day using your numerous monikers?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
This girl just fvcked up my paroles
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She hacked into my Instagram account last night and changed the password.
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

I have some clients that are following my Instagram page. My boss too
This owerri girl want to destroy me.
I'm thinking of reporting the insta page so they can block it.
But it will affect my business. What should I do??

Rush now to the police, report and make a statement, get lawyer involve and sue her. Make sure you have evidence be it text and voice record that she's the who hacked your account and threaten to expose it, there's a law for this.

Ensure you sue her, when she enter prison her head will calm down.

You don't have all the time in the world.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by MoIbrahim: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nigga quit smoking crack.. wtf do u mean Mr Felicia
That's ma sis..wtf

No need to even say she is your sis. Just continue as if no one has written nonsense comment on your thread
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by egalitarianism: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
marisdgreat:
nairaland guys can be useless and stupid some times, had it been the post is talking about a girl's nude pix and sex chats. All these ugly, frustrated and depressed asslickers would be generalising all girls are these and that with diff names calling. But it is related to a guy, they will be careful with their choice of words. As if na thru man ynash dem take come out
Damn. my daughter, you've spoken my mind
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

How did u get a gf like dat Nudes on ig? U must be careless. Hack her own accounts na
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2020
for your girlfriend to hack your phone shows that you don't deserve a girlfriend. grin

Topsic70 my son how far?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Adgideon(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] my friend deactivate the account using the forgot password and reopen it with a new password, and safe urself all these stress, next time be careful
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by guru03(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2020
how on earth will you be that stupid to store your nude on your chats? let it be a lesson for you.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by ddeola: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Yam pepper scatter scatter ... sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by purplecoco(f): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nigga quit smoking crack.. wtf do u mean Mr Felicia
That's ma sis..wtf
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Go to your Whatsappp and check your weBWhatsappp .... log out any devices ...

Instagram and the other .... lets the gurus in the house advice
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by egalitarianism: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Damn. My son, you fumbled. What is wrong with youths of nowadays. All you know is about sex sex. That's why my sets are still riding you like horse because you're not ready to take your future in your hands. you're not ready to be free of this old politicians' clamp. I wish you the best son. Be ahead of your game another time
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by loadedvibes: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
You don go dey date witch.. anyway.. she won't release if.. if she was going to release it.. she would have already
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by johnnychuks(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
you that has been having some nude pix and video in your phone what did you want to use them for? what is your plan on that or do you want to use it against them too or what? may be shi know your bad intention shi now out mart you! and if you try to involved the police you gat your self to me blame.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by egalitarianism: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
for your girlfriend to hack your phone shows that you don't deserve a girlfriend. grin

Topsic70 my son how far?
Damn. My daughter, when did you also beget?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2020
y on Earth will u be sharing your nudes online.

guy u yourself need total deliverance.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by donMIG(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2020
U never talk true gay!
How old r u sef?
Dullboy
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
so you actually believe this thread is real and sat down to type all this grin grin grin grin

It might be. I have had similar matter in court before. In this case, it was the guy that gained unauthorized access and started threatening brimstones and fire.

So there is a possibility it's true. Who knows? It may also be a bait for traffic, who knows?

Anyway, what do I know self?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Igolonwaanyi(f): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I've come to realize that when people use the word 'clients' they're are referring to unsuspecting people that they have been scamming.

You Mr poster is a crook and fraudster, it is your type that make life difficult for innocent Nigerians.

In as much as there is a possibility that this your tale never happened, I can't help but tell you this ' the same way your babe hacked into your account is the way you'd be caught red-handed by EFCC'

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2020
When someone types a real story Nairlanders troll the matter, claiming it is fake. When someone releases a surely concocted one, that's when Nairalanders fall yakata and start giving advice. I lol at you guys and how you choose to believe falsehood.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by kenodrill: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up
So please how to I start
Do I make a police report online
Please help me out!!

Which kind Mumu question be this
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Benedictosas: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2020
This thread got me...Cos I went through something similar
I caught my girlfriend having sex chats with some guy and I simply told her to stop it ...She pleaded and I forgave her ...few months later she went through my phone and saw a text message sent to a friend (I can swear nothing was even going is between me and the girl) ..just a polite text with the phrase "much love"...Anty began to rain hell on me....worse was wen she threatened to use all the money I was saving in her account as Damage compensation.......I went on my knees begging her ...eventually she used part of it and I was forced to remove the remainder ........ Na so I carry myself run commot the relationship oh....
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by EngrXrix(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

If it is now possible to hack WhatsApp and the likes then I think it's time bbm came back. We didn't have all this hacking issues with bbm. undecided
Blackberry if you are seeing this please we need bbm back. We will buy the phone don't worry.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by myrates: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Take it up with security agencies immediately before getting futher damaged. If reverse was the case, you would have been a social media celebrity for commiting crime by now.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by mrkings84(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

If u report her to the police u would be wasting ur time and resources.
Just report her to MNK (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Vickho6(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Arrange putting a phone in her bathroom for her nudes too... Do me I do you man no go vex... She will quit too

Just do anything possible to get her nudes too... She will know that no be Shay re Shay re
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Juliearth(f): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Your babe is the realest G. Hacking is one skill every Nigerian lady should harness. That would help to keep these red pillers at bay.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by qtx(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmmm it looks like u are into one deep po.o

First, is she really your gf? If she is then she is not supposed to do that to you.
Secondly, illegal hacking and threat to assassinate your character is a crime hence can be reported to the police if she is in the same city where she can be picked up and made to sign to ensure those things are not released.

Another way is to let her know that should she release any damaging info about you to the public and your life becomes miserable, then she had better find a way to leave the country else, you will come for her and damn the consequences.

But wait o, you sef why you d send nudes to babes on social media, kai! you get mind o grin
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Dee1cartel(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Omo guyy,if that girl tries it,make sure you take her to court bro,she doesn't know the gravity of her offence,it's equivalent to cyberbulleying....ans she didn't hack anything she prolly used keylogging on you.If court too long for u..allow her to do what she wants....That's how they behave tomorrow now she go de demand Justice after misbehaving if Dem hack her own.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by AmazingELixir: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2020
tongue

Op serves you right
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Come on, you have your email address

You have your phone number

You can still change those passwords again and take over your accounts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Nothing Goes For Nothing / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.