Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? (29311 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / My Wife Denied Me For Five Years- How Do I Avoid Having A Side Chick? / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just keep making more money and get busy until you get home late at night, and turn all girls to your enemy don't talk too any one...
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Mikymiky0(f): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mind your business and stay on your lane
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Riscawendy(f): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
You can achieve that by avoiding girls who come to you for friendship.
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by dane77(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just d sleep everyday
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by davidedith54: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
CLICK TO WATCH THIS HOT AND ROMANTIC MOVIE OF FREDERICK LEONARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFUaVE8NL4

DamZik:
You are asking a question that will improve the quality of your life for life. I wish I were like you ten years ago. You are a lucky guy.

1. It starts from your mind. Make up your mind first.

2. Keep yourself busy with your aspirations, and other things that will make girlfriends valueless to you.

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by davidedith54: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
CLICK TO WATCH THIS HOT AND ROMANTIC MOVIE OF FREDERICK LEONARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFUaVE8NL4
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by godwinjessica: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by swagguElite(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Yeah... I think it gets easier for me because I naturally get attention from girls. But I can't afford but friend-zone them because I know very well what I want and girls of these age can't offer but delay or slow me down on where I'm going.

We get delayed or slowed down if we really don't know where we're going in life or maybe our destinations ever differ. The major reason why I don't compare my life with my friends that are in a serious relationship. All man for himself. LOL

Lolz. I swear down Bro.
I can so relate. The ladies attention just come naturally. I'm guessing when you fine small (emphasis on small sha), neat n pretty much confident. Ladies attention will be easy to get.
But keeping them is another long ... you know nau.

So making them just friends seems the best way until you realise ladies are not good at keeping friendship friendship. They want to do things friends don't do and end up asking "waht are we now?" or "I don't want to be your friend with benefit, I hate the word - find another word, girlfriend doesn't sound that bahd you know buh I'm not rushing you oo"

Lol. Crazy right. This life is fvcked'up, guys that don't make ladies their first priority end up getting more attention. And my soft hearted Gees chasing love waste their time, resources n end up doing a festive time in the ladies hard to get badlands.

I always feel bahd for them though. Like you said; wisdom profits. Maybe if I had seen yur post long before, I wouldn't have had to learn from experience.
Keep up the brain work tho - It glows.
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by helpfindbolu: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Rilwayne001: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2020
swagguElite:

So making them just friends seems the best way until you realise ladies are not good at keeping friendship friendship. They want to do things friends don't do and end up asking "waht are we now?" or "I don't want to be your friend with benefit, I hate the word - find another word, girlfriend doesn't sound that bahd you know buh I'm not rushing you oo"

This is so true. Especially that "what are we now?" grin

Lol. Crazy right. This life is fvcked'up, guys that don't make ladies their first priority end up getting more attention.

This is the post. Ever since I posted on my WhatsApp status that I'm never making girls my first priority rather than my third and that my first priority is the future I'm building for myself, I've gotten even more attention that before.

I spoke with one that time and she was straight to the point that I should just continue building my future, and that she's ready to wait for me. shocked grin I told her not to wait oh.. It's dangerous. LOL. Obviously ladies like men with dream more, than those that live in the present alone. This is the lesson most guys of this age are lacking, and the major reason why they keep getting heartbroken and keep worshipping girls like their life depends on it.

Keep up the brain work tho - It glows.

wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Heavensent01(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2020
SenorFax:
Most giving you the advice here are actually staying with their girlfriend, and definitely have 2-4 girlfriends.

Let them be deceiving you by giving motivation quotes
Better wise up. It's natural to have girlfriend unless you are impotent or gay

Pray you meet someone better, learn your lesson and move on. One day, you will know why your parents got married.

you've said it all

Op if you want to get rid of gf in your thought then consider gay partner shebi u get sense

so far you've emotional life, you will always have gf and gf doesn't disturb you from your life objective

I flirt a lot then in school and I achieved a lot than my spirit koko friends then. success is pragmatic not mere assumption
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by prosper87: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? by Maxxim: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Rilwayne001:

This is so true. Especially that "what are we now?" grin

This is the post. Ever since I posted on my WhatsApp status that I'm never making girls my first priority rather than my third and that my first priority is the future I'm building for myself, I've gotten even more attention that before.

I spoke with one that time and she was straight to the point that I should just continue building my future, and that she's ready to wait for me. shocked grin I told her not to wait oh.. It's dangerous. LOL. Obviously ladies like men with dream more, than those that live in the present alone. This is the lesson most guys of this age are lacking, and the major reason why they keep getting heartbroken and keep worshipping girls like their life depends on it.

wink
Baba I can't agree less

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Issues To Be Discussed During Courtship ? / My Ex Has Been Sending Insultive Message! / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.