Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate (27619 Views)

Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Ambode Reacts To EFCC Searching His House, Says No Cause For Alarm / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Jack500: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Q
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wetin we know be say let the man who the cap fit wear am.

Let the best man win...Election no be war.....Edo people should vote wisely
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by bigdammyj: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
No choice
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by bluecircle470: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
Why are APCheats afraid of this man?

Zombie brain. Was is APC that took him to court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salvador1:
APC propaganda has failed

Even obaseki himself agrees that a court restrains here,continue deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
SavageMaster:

Counsel, you sabi book. This explanation is spot on.

It is not.it will be vacated after the primaries.anybody johnnyessence supports loses
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by kelvinginzie: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even obaseki himself agrees that a court restrains here,continue deceiving yourself

David Lyon of Bayelsa was disqualified on election eve of Bayelsa election and still participated in the election
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Salvador1: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

oga calm down una propaganda will not sell.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Salvador1: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

show me where he agreed.
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by chukwuibuipob: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
If somebody is deceiving u,dnt deceive yourself.Game on grin
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
kelvinginzie:

David Lyon of Bayelsa was disqualified on election eve of Bayelsa election and still participated in the election

Yes,they got a restraining order before the polls.why forget so quickly? From every indication,wike might be behind the order and if true,then the judges will not vacate the order till after the primaries.you know how wike is connected in the bench
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by fredoooooo: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Use all enough people money to bribe them o grin cheesy
Omo ode grin cheesy
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
AntonVince:
That's for sure.

Is Obaseki validly registered as a PDP member at his ward? YES

Did he pick the Guber nomination form? YES

Is the party's timetable for screening and primaries adjustable? YES...as long as these fall within INEC's time-frame and same is communicated to them.

At whose discretion are waivers granted? The party's or the court's? The party's (PDP's)

VERDICT:

The sh*tty injunction is bound to be set aside as no court can invalidate a legit waiver granted a candidate by his party.
Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by fergie001: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:
He will not participate
You don land here now now
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salvador1:
show me where he agreed.

We are very confident that all the issues raised in the ruling in the suit filed by Ogbede-Ihama are non-issues. Once the court gets to know that all the issues raised are not correct, it will definitely set aside that ruling".

"We are very confident that the governor will participate in the PDP primaries.

The bolded settles it
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
Why are APCheats afraid of this man?
Because they know that APCheat is COVID-19 political party

Cc lzaa metaphysical afamed bambambiglo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Confirmedzombie: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
But i thought someone created a thread here saying no court order restraining onaseli from participating in the PDP primaries.

As for me, the case will not be heard tomorrow, it will be adjourned and obasike will not paticipate in the primary on thursday.

And if he goes ahead to participate, the court order has been floated hence the primary will be null and void.

APC will play a fast one here to nail obaseki finally.

Mark my wirds, the case will be obstructed tomorrow and adjourned and i fear PDP may not meet up the INEC 29TH June deadline foe conduction of primary.

May God fight for obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by keentola(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Comedian2019: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
bluecircle470:

[s]Zombie brain. Was is APC that took him to court?[/s]
PDP members are not that dull. You zombies sponsored him.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by OsusuBishop(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Obaseki has entered one chance. Ogbeide Ihama just want to saboteur PDP chances of clinching Edo state #1 seat. He knowns deep down that he cannot stand Ize Iyamu in an the forthcoming Election.

Anyways, I admire the optimism of Nigerian politicians sha..

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by kenzysmith: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
50 naira broken broken grounut and kpekus that all

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
The pit obaseki dug for APC,hes about to fall into it...
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Salvador1: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

We are very confident that all the issues raised in the ruling in the suit filed by Ogbede-Ihama are non-issues. Once the court gets to know that all the issues raised are not correct, it will definitely set aside that ruling".

"We are very confident that the governor will participate in the PDP primaries.

The bolded settles it
chai

U are funny so that mean he really agreed?
Your childish display is getting too much.
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
But i thought someone created a thread here saying no court order restraining onaseli from participating in the PDP primaries.

As for me, the case will not be heard tomorrow, it will be adjourned and obasike will not paticipate in the primary on thursday.

And if he goes ahead to participate, the court order has been floated hence the primary will be null and void.

APC will play a fast one here to nail obaseki finally.

Mark my wirds, the case will be obstructed tomorrow and adjourned and i fear PDP may not meet up the INEC 29TH June deadline foe conduction of primary.

May God fight for obaseki

I thought you support obaseki
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Person2person(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Next.............
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by mamotalk: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
AntonVince:
That's for sure.

Is Obaseki validly registered as a PDP member at his ward? YES

Did he pick the Guber nomination form? YES

Is the party's timetable for screening and primaries adjustable? YES...as long as these fall within INEC's time-frame and same is communicated to them.

At whose discretion are waivers granted? The party's or the court's? The party's (PDP's)

VERDICT:

The sh*tty injunction is bound to be set aside as no court can invalidate a legit waiver granted a candidate by his party.

thank you and Weldone. more oil to your head.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by bigboluet(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
The order was even granted in portharcout, the home of PDP, Wike want to permutate the whole thing so that nobody will be able to go to court to challenge his eligibility after the primary election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by valentinenkem: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
I believe he will win the primary and general election also
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Dansuqi: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salvador1:
chai

U are funny so that mean he really agreed?
Your childish display is getting too much.

If you have comprehension problems or if you cannot read,why not ask for help and someone will help you? Sorry,obaseki is out until the appeal court vacates the order.up apc

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ogbonti: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
APC - party of cowards

they can’t even contest against Obaseki in the primaries, they were not sure of victory they had to disqualify him

ok ooooo the man went to PDP - yet they don’t want him on the ballot there trying to use proxies to make sure he is not on ballot

my simple question is

IF NO ONE LIKES OBASEKI BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE GOVERNOR- why not let Edo people decide? we are talking of a sitting governor ooo, not a fresh contestant

IS THIS NOT THE SAME AS A MILITARY COUP?

hmmm democracy indeed - all I see here is China styled ONE PARTY dictatorship creeping into Nigeria and when any person calls himself a COMRADE, we have to be very careful of that person because that is an important adjective in the Communist Party lexicon and it has dictatorial attributes

khaki wearing comrades like Chairman Mao Tse Tung of China - Nigerians beware of dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Confirmedzombie: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
kelvinginzie:

Election and primary election are two different things, use your brain, i support obasike but here we will only pray and seek Gods intervention.

If the case is not hesrd tomorrow or vacated, no wsy obaseki will participate.

INEC deadline for primary is 29th june being monday, courts dont work on saturdays and sunday.

PDP may not succeed to shift the election to 26th or 29th june.

Pray for Gods intervention and not spewing rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.