Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate (27621 Views)

Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Ambode Reacts To EFCC Searching His House, Says No Cause For Alarm / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Jerryoc1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by witworth(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-primary-no-cause-for-alarm-says-obaseki/
God has shamed the oshiomholes, he has been honourably discharged
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ledaman: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
ityP:

Ask Ambode how to become a coward? It's easy. Just kneel down, unwrap Tinubu's trousers and lick his a**. Easy. Unfortunately Obaseki is not an a** licker. He will contest the elections and win. You guys can choke for all he cares
I just hope after the election you will not disappear !
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by bolaayenimo: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
i like his determination and never die spirit. But i hear he is serial betrayer
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by destinychildolu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Court Is Yet To Restrain Gov Obaseki From Participating From The PDP Primaries

UPDATE: After careful perusal of the court papers, I have discovered that the court is yet to restrain Gov Obaseki from participating from the PDP Primaries. The prayers of the applicant on page 1 are different from the Orders of Court granted on page 2.

This is a motion ex parte that was granted pending the determination for the motion on notice to be heard tomorrow.Court cannot stop a person from contesting a primary. Supreme court has affirmed this.

The order of the court remains only to grant accelerated hearing and substituted serving of the court process on Obaseki and others.

The court did not stop Obaseki from participating in the primaries of his new party.

Their will be an hearing on the 24th,where the party(PDP) can ask the order be vacated as plaintiff can't dictate to his party's NWC. As no court can adjudicate on that.
But they can adjudicate in apc nwc matters
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Johnnyessence(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheAviator:

I am very happy to find out that there are still scrupulous people like you. I have been startled by the spreading news that court restrained Obaseki, when it was just the prayers of the applicant to restrain Obaseki that was posted, and people began to mistake it for court orders. I am not particularly supporting Obaseki and neither am I opposed to him, but it bothers me that in Nigeria, media outlets could spread an applicant's prayers as a court order. It also shows that lots of people here don't read before commenting.
a lot of nairalanders don't read ooo. they just skip reading the headline.
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by tesppidd: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
witworth:
God has shamed the oshiomholes, he has been honourably discharged
cheesy grin grin

See this one calling God ontop Oshiomole and Obaseki matter.

See this one calling God ontop politician matter.

Do you know how many billons of our money they are sharing and sitting on?

No call God for better thing,
Stay there dey waste your prayer,
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

You didn't mention adeleke and dino
adeleke won the poll now. you are just ignorant of what you are saying here.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by Johnnyessence(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Diri won at the court not at the election ground.the major battles was adeleke and fayemi and you lost
adeleke won, Abba kyari remote control rigging plan stopped people's mandate adeleke from been given the mandate to rule his people. in fact ademola adeleke is our governorship candidate in 2022.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by osothermal(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Our constitution

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by osothermal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
AntiWailer:

There was no deadline on when you can pick form ?

He should just go and beg ....
The Constitution

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ityP(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
ledaman:
I just hope after the election you will not disappear !

Oga, hope you've heard the latest grin grin grin. Edo is not lagos
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/399120-edo-2020-court-bars-obaseki-from-participating-in-pdp-primaries.html
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ityP(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
ogbonti:

exactly - if i have a father like Oshiomole or an uncle like Ize Iyamu i will disown them for cowardice

wait oooo i am not understanding

so Ize Iyamu wants to be governor of Edo State without having to contest against Obaseki at all ? hahahahaha even within APC primaries or general election?

this shows that Oshiomole was banking on Obaseki to behave like a humbled Ambode - by chilling to let Ize Iyamu to continue his tenure

Damn - make una see liver failure, fear fear - Ize Iyamu YOU NO BE MAN AT ALL - chai afraid don catch APC for blocos grin grin grin grin

APC are crying
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/399120-edo-2020-court-bars-obaseki-from-participating-in-pdp-primaries.html
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by witworth(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
tesppidd:
cheesy grin grin

See this one calling God ontop Oshiomole and Obaseki matter.

See this one calling God ontop politician matter.

Do you know how many billons of our money they are sharing and sitting on?

No call God for better thing,
Stay there dey waste your prayer,
if you get there, won't you chop your own, are you Saint, everything involves God, don't think like a religious slave, even David killed Uriah's wife, the son she later had for David which is Solomon became king loved by God, na favour, everybody is under God
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by riczy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Nonsense PDP. See how they want to lost this golden opportunity to reclaim the state
How pls? U mean d ticket shudnt av been given to Obaseki or wat?
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by nairavsdollars(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
through their infighting and disagreement.
riczy:
How pls? U mean d ticket shudnt av been given to Obaseki or wat?
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by riczy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
through their infighting and disagreement.
let me tell u: He wud carry d day in d PDP primaries, but he won't emerge as d Gov, with d calculus done already, he has lost his 2nd term bid!
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by nairavsdollars(f): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
you mean ize-iyamu will defeat him?
riczy:
let me tell u: He wud carry d day in d PDP primaries, but he won't emerge as d Gov, with d calculus done already, he has lost his 2nd term bid!
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by oyeb15: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
At least, Obaseki will win on Nairaland. Once you vie for any election and you are being hailed on Nairaland, u have lost already. The ATIKUlate OBItuary, d Shariakill, Melaye, Fowlyose etc

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by earnit2: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
ok
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ledaman: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
ityP:

Oga, hope you've heard the latest grin grin grin. Edo is not lagos
Don't it just matter of time, I hope you have heard about ur role model Wike pulling out of Edo issues after pocketing 6 Billions naira tongue
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ofuonyebi: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
just let the mumu pindipin and its braindot supporters go ahead and shoot themselves in the leg by disobeying the court...
they will just hear wen?....a man of trouble will always meet trouble everywhere he goes...
It is common for nigerians like obaseki to bite the fingers to fed them and start weeping for sympathy..
the law of carma and nemesis is already drumming in the conner...
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by riczy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
APC wud activate their rigging machine, den Obas be out!
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by helpfindbolu: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by ityP(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2020
ledaman:
Don't it just matter of time, I hope you have heard about ur role model Wike pulling out of Edo issues after pocketing 6 Billions naira tongue

Wike is not your typical corrupt APC godfathers. He is pulling out because of the rumours of him collecting money. Anyone who has info of him collecting N6B should come out and talk. That man is headstrong,but at least he is honest. Jagaban would not have pulled out, he will take bullion van to his house and keep quiet. Wike for President
Re: Edo PDP Primary: Obaseki Says No Cause For Alarm And He Will Participate by riczy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
APC n nt Osagie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye / Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.