Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony (4708 Views)

Amazing Story Of Shariffa Carlo's Conversion To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by kolaoloye(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2011
ifyalways:

Sweetheart  kiss
May the Peace of the Lord be with you.Amin

I think the statement should read: May the Peace of Allah be with you.Amin
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by agabaI23(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2011
kola oloye:

She is still learning the ways of Islam for your information wink
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by zayhal(f): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
kola oloye:

agabaI23:

She is still learning the ways of Islam for your information wink

Would you have complained if she used Chineke, Olorun? What is Allah in English? She typed in English so the use of 'the Lord' naturally falls in place.

Much ado about
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by kolaoloye(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2011
I'm not here to argue I only made an observation.
Let the right tool be used for the right job.

I rest my case.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by kolaoloye(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
A Workman Approved by God   (2timothy 2)

14  Keep reminding them of these things.
      Warn them before God against quarreling about words;
      it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.

15  Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved,
      a workman who does not need to be
      ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will
     become more and more ungodly.

17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,

18 who have wandered away from the truth. They say that the
     resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.

19 Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription:
      "The Lord knows those who are his," and,
    "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by agabaI23(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
^ o boy, which one be your own now?
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by ifyalways(f): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
kola oloye:

Nld hahahahaha,u crack me up big time.
Certain words are censored or monopolized by certain religion e kwa?
Who is my lord?So chukwu,Tamuno,Oluwa,Abasi is meant to be used only by Christians ?
LMAO  cheesy
agabaI23:

She is still[b] learning[/b] the ways of Islam for your information  wink
A gam ama gi ura.Im a full fledged Musilma.
zayhal:

Would you have complained if she used Chineke, Olorun? What is Allah in English? She typed in English so the use of 'the Lord' naturally falls in place.

Much ado about
  wink
Salams.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sweetnecta: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mr. Kola Oloye needs to know that the greatest knowledge, is the one with the greatest "sincerest faith". That what our sister have acquired.

Knowledge without good faith is a burden. Kola Oloye, lay down your burden and raise in your heart and soul the purity of good faith.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by kolaoloye(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
^ You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Sweetnecta:

Mr. Kola Oloye needs to know that the greatest knowledge, is the one with the greatest "sincerest faith". That what our sister have acquired.

Knowledge without good faith is a burden. Kola Oloye, lay down your burden and raise in your heart and soul the purity of good faith.
Jesus said, 'come unto me all of you that are heavy laden and I will give you rest. . .'
I have already put everything at the Lords feet.Remember,if the son shall set you free you shall be free indeed.

Jesus is the solid rock,every other ground is a sinking sand.

Sorry for the sermon,I didn't mean to preach but the truth must be told.
I REST MY CASE.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by agabaI23(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
ifyalways:

Nld hahahahaha,u crack me up big time.
Certain words are censored or monopolized by certain religion e kwa?
Who is my lord?So chukwu,Tamuno,Oluwa,Abasi is meant to be used only by Christians ?
LMAO  :DA gam ama gi ura.Im a full fledged Musilma.  wink
Salams.

ura? I ga-eji ara gi ama m ura? Happy days angry
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by ifyalways(f): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
agabaI23:

ura? I ga-eji ara gi ama m ura? Happy days angry
angry
kola oloye:

^ You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Jesus said, 'come unto me all of you that are heavy laden and I will give you rest. . .'
I have already put everything at the Lords feet.Remember,if the son shall set you free you shall be free indeed.

I REST MY CASE.
Kola Kola my good friend.
If u got more messages it wud be nice If u do so on a brand new thread.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
Salvation is very personal, well we all have an account to give to God when we're all gone.

May you find peace where you feel it is.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by kolaoloye(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2011
ifyalways:

angryKola Kola my good friend.
If u got more messages it wud be nice If u do so on a brand new thread.
My sister,It was Sweetnectar that made me preach.
These days I don't talk much about religion since I discovered that God did not create any.

May the good Lord see us through in whichever way we follow.
Remain blessed. cheesy
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by agabaI23(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2011
Kola na so fear fatwa de catch you? You for stay here grin
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2011
agabaI23:

Kola na so fear fatwa de catch you? You for stay here grin
You be compound agbaya and agbero.
Kola is a gentleman . . . something u can only be in your dreams. smiley
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by agabaI23(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
ifyalways:

Kola is a gentleman . . . something u can only be in your dreams. smiley
angry grin
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sweetnecta: 2:49am On Feb 24, 2011
@Kola Oloye: « #72 on: February 22, 2011, 02:37 PM »
[Quote]^ You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Quote from: Sweetnecta on February 18, 2011, 11:06 PM

I REST MY CASE.
[/Quote]The first bold brings about the remembrance of what Jesus said about the Spirit of Truth, known as the Another comforter {AS}, to lead to all truth.

The second bold actually brings about the fact that that Spirit of Truth, as Holy Spirit is from God Almighty, teaching, reminding, correcting and leading to all truth while proclaiming, as a prophet, the only test for his veracity is that Jesus son of Mary is the Christ.

Kola, sir, go to the Quran and see how many times Jesus {AS} is proclaimed as the Messiah! This clearly proofs that Muhammad {AS} is the one you should follow, yet you reject him.

And on the matter of creation of religion by God, Surah 5, Ayah 3 says Islam is chosen and perfected for Mankind to be followed. You are rejecting it. Why? Whats your proof against such direct order? You have no excuse.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by kolaoloye(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Kola Oloye: « #72 on: February 22, 2011, 02:37 PM »The first bold brings about the remembrance of what Jesus said about the Spirit of Truth, known as the Another comforter {AS}, to lead to all truth.

The second bold actually brings about the fact that that Spirit of Truth, as Holy Spirit is from God Almighty, teaching, reminding, correcting and leading to all truth while proclaiming, as a prophet, the only test for his veracity is that Jesus son of Mary is the Christ.

Kola, sir, go to the Quran and see how many times Jesus {AS} is proclaimed as the Messiah! This clearly proofs that Muhammad {AS} is the one you should follow, yet you reject him.

And on the matter of creation of religion by God, Surah 5, Ayah 3 says Islam is chosen and perfected for Mankind to be followed. You are rejecting it. Why? Whats your proof against such direct order? You have no excuse.
grin  grin  grin GOD/ALLAH/OLORUN/CHINEKE/JEHOVA  did not create any religion talk less of
given one priority over  the other.
 Don't forget this:THE LORD GOD/ALLAH knows those that are His.

ifyalways:

Kola is a gentleman . . . something u can only be in your dreams.  smiley
May the peace of God/ Allah never depart from you and your family.You are blessed.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by congoshine(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2011
kola oloye:

grin grin grin GOD/ALLAH/OLORUN/CHINEKE/JEHOVA did not create any religion talk less of
given one priority over the other.
May the peace of God/ Allah never depart from you and your family.You are blessed.
@kola don't mnd the confused guy = Sweetnecta.

He thrives on rumours and hearsay. I have demolished his lies here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-604596.32.html and he ran away with his tails between his legs .

All religious people just keep repeating sound bites and statements that justify their view points without ever taking time to consider contrary view points.

"God loves only me and people like me and hates all other 5 billion + people on earth tongue .
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sweetnecta: 3:02am On Feb 26, 2011
@Kola Oloye: « #81 on: February 24, 2011, 08:41 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on February 24, 2011, 02:49 AM
@Kola Oloye: « #72 on: February 22, 2011, 02:37 PM »The first bold brings about the remembrance of what Jesus said about the Spirit of Truth, known as the Another comforter {AS}, to lead to all truth.

Grin Grin Grin GOD/ALLAH/OLORUN/CHINEKE/JEHOVA did not create any religion talk less of
Don't forget this:THE LORD GOD/ALLAH knows those that are His
.[/Quote]Grin all you want, all day long, it will not change a thing. Looking at what Allah says in the Quran, we already know that He created Islam as a means/way/religion of obedience to Him. He completed that Favor under Muhammad [AS]. Read the Quran, again. When He says all others shall be rejected, I wonder what you think that means? Your way [one of the others shall be thrown in your face, rejected, for sure].
For sure Allah knows those who are His [sincere servants]. Based on the aforementioned, from our Lord, Allah's Messenger [as] said in his farewell speech "Oh Allah be my Witness that I delivered Your Message to Your people". The believers standing in attention to the Khutbar all said "Yea, you delivered the Message to us". After this many of them dispersed all about the many parts of the world, making dawah as far as they could to people of the world. It is known that many sahabahs [ra] were of many races; black africans, white europeans, etc, including persian and jews [children of Israel].
If you went to Hajj, you are considered as "guest" of Allah. Kola, now tell me where you are confused and what is covering your eyes? And I'm not grinning.

@congoshine: « #82 on: Yesterday at 10:00:18 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: kola oloye on February 24, 2011, 08:41 AM
Grin Grin Grin GOD/ALLAH/OLORUN/CHINEKE/JEHOVA did not create any religion talk less of
@kola don't mnd the confused guy = Sweetnecta.

He thrives on rumours and hearsay. I have demolished his lies here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-604596.32.html and he ran away with his tails between his legs .
[/Quote]I wonder how you came to the bold, as your take on the matter? "There is no God"; thats the statement of a FOOOOOOOOL.

[Quote]All religious people just keep repeating sound bites and statements that justify their view points without ever taking time to consider contrary view points.

"God loves only me and people like me and hates all other 5 billion + people on earth Tongue .[/Quote]The Just God practices Justice. It His Mercy that believers receive.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by congoshine(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@congoshine: « #82 on: Yesterday at 10:00:18 AM »I wonder how you came to the bold, as your take on the matter? "There is no God"; thats the statement of a FOOOOOOOOL.

You are the FOOOOOOOOOOOL, for yet again posting something without any proof.

You really need to stop this. [size=18pt]Get your facts right before posting anything.[/size]
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sweetnecta: 2:13am On Feb 27, 2011
^^^^ i guess my more direct instruction on "can Islam justify this?" does not count.

A fool proclaims there is no God!
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sweetnecta: 3:39am On Feb 27, 2011
check out micky weinstein's on democracy now with amy goodman on youtube as the christians hunt people for jesus on one hand while on the other hand they hunt muslims to death, while proclaiming that jesus killed Muhammad [as].

poor congoshine needs to put the mirror on the floor to see it shine, if he looks at it. foooooooooooooooooooooool. they are the new israel, y'all by the power of their christian God after watching mel gibson's passion of the christ.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
namfav:

no, i think i didn't make myself clear enough, i wouldn't have argued with her that way if i knew she was muslimah

So what way do you argue with muslims and muslimahs? And what way do you are with non-muslims and non-muslimahs?
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
Sagamite:

So what way do you argue with muslims and muslimahs? And what way do you are with non-muslims and non-muslimahs?
grin grin grin

leave her alone, she is sexy orobo grin oops he is a he grin grin
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
agabaI23:

grin grin grin

leave her alone, she is sexy orobo grin oops he is a he grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Paschal007: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
*Bump* just passing o

So Ify is a muslim? Never knew.

Porting out of this section before them ban me. I don port waka. tongue
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by nnofaith: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
funny! somebody just converted me i just left islam.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by manmacho: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
cry
Paschal007: *Bump* just passing o

God love can still restore her to the truth. If she had ever had a relationship with christ, if only ...... Shake my head[color=]

God love can still restore her to the truth. If she had ever had a relationship with christ, if only ...... Shake my head[/color]

God love can still restore her to the truth. If she had ever had a relationship with christ, if only ...... Shake my head
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by PENMIGHT(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2013

Paschaloo7 with his hilarious ways. Do not be afraid of been banned, Ify will mediate on your behalf and who knows you might end up having a thread that reads-" Paschaloo7,Pls share your testimony". Welcome to Islam!

@Ify- 4 years on... How has the journey fared in Islam? Wish you the best till you breathe your last.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by PENMIGHT(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
manmacho: cry
God love can still restore her to the truth. If she had ever had a relationship with christ, if only ...... Shake my head[color=]
God love can still restore her to the truth. If she had ever had a relationship with christ, if only ...... Shake my head[/color]
God love can still restore her to the truth. If she had ever had a relationship with christ, if only ...... Shake my head
You must be good at shaking head! Keep waiting for God love to change ify! Manmacho, follow Ify make she show you where God love dey reside!
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by manmacho: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: You must be good at shaking head! Keep waiting for God love to change ify! Manmacho, follow Ify make she show you where God love dey reside!
I have a relationship with God, do u av something better? I av a witness in my spirit that am a child of God, can u beat dat?
Ify never ad wat i av, reason she left, intamcy wit God is real Islam can't giv this. I shake my head for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Supportive Spouse / The Known Existing Books Of Allah- II / Islamic Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.