Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony (4710 Views)

Amazing Story Of Shariffa Carlo's Conversion To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Why The High Rate Of Conversion To Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by nnofaith: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2013
changing gods! from a jewish one to an arabic one
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifyalways: Wow Hymen.
Its quite a long tori and most of the details very personal but let me just try.
Yep,Im a Pastor's child,still is but I grew up with Muslims around me,a few of my uncles and aunts are muslims.
The very main thing that lead me to Islam remains a secret i can't share online,sorry but long and short of it is that me and my husband could not resist or fight the urge in us anymore so . . . the rest is history.
Im glad we made the change,its been so far very good,no regrets.

interesting.

nnofaith: changing gods! from a jewish one to an arabic one

grin grin

lol you dey crace.
it's all the same if you think about it as literally first it was Judaism, then Christianity and finally Islam.
Re: Conversion To Islam : Ifyalways Pls Share Your Testimony by maclatunji: 12:28am On May 01, 2013
*Kails*:

interesting.

grin grin

lol you dey crace.
it's all the same if you think about it as literally first it was Judaism, then Christianity and finally Islam.

You are not far from the truth. However, the correct term is that those who truly practised what you call Judaism and Christianity were actually Muslims practising Islam as it evolved through history.

The more you post about religion, the more I find your thoughts interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Poetry / A Retort To The Takfeeri Of Ilorin. / What's Wrong With Tmc ( The Muslim Congress)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.