Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? (781 Views)

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by delectablegyal(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2020
let's know. ladies you can comment. let guys know the hotel you are in. we all know delectablegyal is a virgin. I don't have experience in these things.
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by delectablegyal(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2020
go guys.
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by Oluromantic: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which brothel are you claiming virgin from?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by extol1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
delectablegyal:
go guys.
as a guy, I am still a virgin
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by delectablegyal(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
extol1:
as a guy, I am still a virgin

then you should phuck out of this threadsmiley.
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by extol1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
delectablegyal:

then you should phuck out of this threadsmiley.
then you shouldn't have created this thread since you are still a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
angry Man don't do brothels..
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by yanabasee1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
delectablegyal:
let's know. ladies you can comment. let guys know the hotel you are in. we all know delectablegyal is a virgin. I don't have experience in these things.

You have to stop doing drugs!!
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by BigJoe19: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
This delectablegyal must be a pedophile and rapist, all her topics are about sex.
Re: Where Do You Go To Have Sex? Which Brothel? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
This delectablegyal must be a pedophile and rapist, all her topics are about sex.
His not her

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality / Am Looking For Girl To Fhock Urgently Thanks God Bless / Question To Pantless Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.