Stats: 3,166,614 members, 7,865,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja (12557 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Man To Marry Homeless Lady He Met Begging On The Street, Fixes Date For Wedding / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
A nigga once said: Hehe, she might have followed all those rich abuja boys to sniff in some stuffs, and was not able to withstand it...

<Allways know your limit>

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Emmanuhel20: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
My Country... My Country...
Our psychiatric is not yet full

MESSAGE ME TO JOIN THIS MASTER CLASS
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by WaywardSon(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Grow up and get a quality education. There's nothing like voodoo. They are just petty street magics with simple explanations. This same voodoo is even practiced as a religion in Benin republic. They believe sacrificing a goat will bring good luck and all sorts of shit. You claim your voodoo is wonderful yet you look for herbs and plants before you can heal or poison someone or tie it in red cloth and put at his doorstep so that when he steps on it , it injures him and taints his blood. Fam if your juju is real you don't need any supplement. Cast a spell on buhari that he should die before the week ends, you have his pictures and details or what else do you need?. Cast a spell on the Boko Haram camp and make it burn. It just baffles me how you juju people tend to ignore the most important things . You can use juju to kill a supposedly enemy but you can't use it to kill your politicians or make your lives better lol
don't work like that luv. What you call magic is just unexplained science a bit of alchemy and art. Energy can be changed from one form to another but it can never be created nor destroyed. Knowledge of these hidden arts will give you the ability to interact with the universe in ways our current physical science can't yet. Do not be ignorant guy. Travel and you will see things with your eyes

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by LilWarshy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Grow up and get a quality education. There's nothing like voodoo. They are just petty street magics with simple explanations. This same voodoo is even practiced as a religion in Benin republic. They believe sacrificing a goat will bring good luck and all sorts of shit. You claim your voodoo is wonderful yet you look for herbs and plants before you can heal or poison someone or tie it in red cloth and put at his doorstep so that when he steps on it , it injures him and taints his blood. Fam if your juju is real you don't need any supplement. Cast a spell on buhari that he should die before the week ends, you have his pictures and details or what else do you need?. Cast a spell on the Boko Haram camp and make it burn. It just baffles me how you juju people tend to ignore the most important things . You can use juju to kill a supposedly enemy but you can't use it to kill your politicians or make your lives better lol
You really need proper education and enlightenment.
Quran and Bible are two different books but that are talking about God right?
Science and Spirituality are two different things which different approaches.
Idiot claiming white education.
Bush clown claiming civilization
Wake up from your colo-mentallity and stop reading oyinbo books, they are deceiving you simp.
I bet you don't have enough knowledge of what you're saying.
Educated fool like someone would say.

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Grow up from your superstitious beliefs. It's not possible to steal anybody's destiny. It's the same mentality that makes you believe you can conjure money out of thin air by doing ritual. That girl right there might be suffering from a mental disorder . Sometimes I don't blame the white men for calling you monkeys.
My dear forget, diabolical things exist o.
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Do you think we understand voodoo more than the whites? Have you don your research about white and their mysticism? They know how to utilize these knowledge for their advantage bro. Whites sacrifice goats and even humans... No go dull am o

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by raphy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
may her family or helpers locate her .and may bad people not see her and use her.

but the way I see her they have already use her.
.God he'lp her.
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Temhellen(f): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
E don happen, yahoo bois don jam am
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Temhellen(f): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
My dear forget, diabolical things exist o.

no be e fault , those wey senior am Neva sample am before na why e get this confidence
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
So na this lady been dey draw crowd come for front of our estate lastweek abi
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
SmellySperm:
is that bress am seeing??
I think so

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Ozovs: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
GOFRONT:
So na this lady been dey draw crowd come for front of our estate lastweek abi

You meant that she was recently cited around your Estate?
Could any one tried to get any of her details like her name? Tribe? where she came from? etc
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by olisaEze(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wetin most of these girls dey carry dickwise fit make person run mad on a gud day! grin But she’s probably a victim of drug abuse, that hairstyle no bi last year madness.
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Mryacks: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Could just be effect of drug use....you see lots of them around wuse 2/Jabi alot in Abuja
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by HomerTimpson: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Probably they have used her
HMMM your monica and personal text thou,i throw my hat for you big time...

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Amotolongbo:

They use her, who are they?
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by igbowoman: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2020
She needs help and you need a good phone
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Olabode971(f): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2020
May GOD keep us save away from evil men oh..
who knows which Jazz dem take nack this lady now??
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by EgunMogaji2: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2020
SmellySperm:

Chairman grin
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Y'all watch too much Nigerian films grin
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by CanadaOrBust: 3:58am On Jun 25, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Grow up from your superstitious beliefs. It's not possible to steal anybody's destiny. It's the same mentality that makes you believe you can conjure money out of thin air by doing ritual. That girl right there might be suffering from a mental disorder . Sometimes I don't blame the white men for calling you monkeys.

Aswear, there are no more mad people in Nigeria like they used to have
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2020
This is supposed to be illegal in Abuja, how would u dress like that and be walking around in public spreading immorality
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by OmoAlakija: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
I saw her last month in Wuse , walking so .. She seemed lost
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Martinez39s(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Don't worry, simps are their way to rescue her. grin

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Gudiza(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Is there no office in FCTA one can call to handle this?
Why is no one responsible in this country.
Maybe I will get Brekete people involved.
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by tydi(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
SmellySperm:

Homework ; differentiate the bress from the express and give me your answer.
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by betexplorer901: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
the way some people think makes me to be surprised whether they are really educated.the girl above is suffering from mental illness and because of stigmatization her family may have dumped her in another state.being educated is about critical reasoning and thinking,are u telling me the girl above does not have a family.Mental illness can happened to anybody regardless of your skin colour.there are mentally ill people all over world.i wonder why africans always associate it with supernatural stuff.like somebody cited why cant people make BUHARI run mad since he has impoverished you people.the lady is mental ill some are commenting she got used by yahoo boy,stigma.LEARN TO REASON PEOPLE
Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
tydi:

Homework ; differentiate the bress from the express and give me your answer.
my nigga

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Chairman grin
my Elder

Re: Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja by godwinjessica: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship!