Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? (8114 Views)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by joinnow: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Perfect gift for lala
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Raeheemwayne: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm a guest so I'll show my host a little appreciation and sleep on it. but, I'll have nightmares till day break.

BTW; Op, Why is this thread in politics section?
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by SirMichael1: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
BeforeJuly:
this is clearly a bad Photoshop.
That's 3-d design, not photoshop.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Lamasta(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sweet bed but if you hate snake you mught have nightmares grin
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by hollah123: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
instead of those fools to put up a reasonable comment they are busy shouting Lala n making it annoying,most times when they post something about snake I expect it to b educative n have something about d name,d species n reasonable things to learn about d snake n d best way to deal with it.....but no,the irresonable shout of Lala will kill everything
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by mrnelsono(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
I can not, will not, shall not and will never sleep on this bed
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Esseite:
If you are thinking of importing this into the Nigerian market, your retirement is near...
lol

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by EmmySparky(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
lol it's simple...I will just tell the host that am allergic to snakes...a new sheet should be provided or I move to the couch or remove those sheets..
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Rickmann: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
illicit:
Lalasticlala can sleep on it

Lovely artistic concept..but that thing is hell scary.

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Rickmann: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gjrich:
But wait a minute, can we calm this a fashion at it peak or what can you call this. Left to me, I strongly believe that the world in going into more and another phase of fashion but this kind of bed is quite ridiculous. I don't know what to call it.

Some said it is a devilish fashion created by a devilish mind. Fashion and creativity is all I see here or is it that we need to change our mindset both in the physical and in the spiritual realm.

But what do we call this, fashion or creativity ?

Let me know your views

On the other hand, this could be just an art but what exactly was the motive behind its design.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by VKconcept(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
I can, If Lala can sleep with me on it cos his the only one I can trust with Snake
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by jchioma: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2020
It's all in the mind. Better sleep will find this fluffy beautiful irrespective of the scary look.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by PrincessB1(f): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Someone wouldn't mind tongue
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by lanrefront1(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
Topical Nigerian man will not sleep in that house not to talk of sleeping on the bad.

They wan use us ni

Even an average American adult won't sleep on it, don't kid yourself

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Openbusiness: 2:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Ah ahn, sleep on this type of bed shocked, you for kukuma open fridge say make I sleep inside na sad. Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by illicit(m): 3:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Rickmann:

Lovely artistic concept..but that thing is hell scary.
lol but it's just a design
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by wagazala: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Na to sleep for floor.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Coldie(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2020
I would be sooo happy. Some people won't give u bed na either sitting room chair or ground and pillow get u.

Once u off light wetin concern u with the bed?
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Roma10: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Wetin concen agbero with overload

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers' Day Celebration: FG Declares Wednesday, May 1st As Public Holiday / Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court / Beautiful Photos Of Tinubu's Original Hometown..amazing Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.