Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy (43993 Views)

Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by aminulive: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Popular Businessman and Media Mogul, Seyi Tinubu, on Thursday, welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his beautiful wife, Layal, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

In a statement signed by his aide, Khadijah Ibrahim, Mother and child are both doing well in London, United Kingdom.

"We are pleased to announce the birth of a son to Seyi & Layal Tinubu a few minutes ago in a London Hospital.

"Mother and Child are safe and doing incredibly well with Seyi Tinubu present for the birth."

"The entire family will like to thank everyone for their prayers, support and well-wishes. This will be Layal & Seyi’s second child as they already have an adorable daughter, Noella, who was born in 2016."

"The family will make further announcements over the next few days." the statement read.

https://politicsnigeria.com/seyi-tinubu-wife-welcome-baby-boy/

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by AlphaSentinel: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
A very good looking couple!...Their boy will be very handsome. Congrats

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by NwaNimo1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
and so?

How is this worthy of the front page?

who is the father of the baby self? Davido?

or a Tinubu?....rendered useless by Buhari?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by BlowYourMind: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lovely
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by BREYZ: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Asiwaju Jagaban jnr. Make this boy no carry him grandfather face ooooo cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by FlordFlorez(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
The gods are wise. 2023 was collected and a grandchild given. Balanced.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by medolab90(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats

I hope the boy doesn't have Tinubu's Gene. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Edopesin: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations
Welcome to world
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by chykeo1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to the beautiful couple....

Keeping going!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Uncleodi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
For the save delivery, we thank thee oh Lord!

May the Child grow into greatness �

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by DEROX: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy children of hate are coming soon in 3,2,1 go

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Openbusiness: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow, nice! I just love baby boys too much. Wish I can just find a strong black woman that can give me 20 boys like our African maternal ancestors used to do. But there are no strong black women again, all of dem don turn to oyinbo finish. Once dey born 3 or 4, dem go hang boot and retire. Shuuu, who go cun born d rest 15 pikin na sad No be Messi still dey play for Barcelona after 6 Ballon D'or? Ayam tired. Abeg epp me! Where can I find strong black women pls cry ........................Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by adioolayi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations..God bless the new born

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by chiemmanuel(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ajimobi has reincarnated

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Lilimax(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
NwaNimo1:
and so?

How is this worthy of the front page?

who is the father of the baby self?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
Ori nri!
Onokpom!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by SWORD419(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Allah ya raya
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Burgerlomo: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations baba and mama abi boi grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by tunapawizzy: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
FlordFlorez:
The gods are wise. 2023 was collected and a grandchild given. Balanced.
haahahaha...do u people want to make heaven laidis
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Lilimax(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Money good o. What is this fine babe doing with this ugly son of THIEF nubu angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Amarabae(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
what does he do for a living? living large on Lagos money thieves, welcome to the Lil baby

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Lilimax(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
The baby will be cute kiss
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by visijo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
No matter how very serious your relationship could be,Your boyfriend or girlfriend is always single in every document he or she fills���

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by manuelreports: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats
Don't follow the foot step of your Grand father
He is a T..H..I..E..F

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Lilimax(f): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Amarabae:
what does he do for a living?
living large on Lagos money
thieves,
welcome to the Lil baby
Na im papa money

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by donprinyo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where is dat one dat looks like a drug addict?
Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by DontBullshitMe: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2020

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by kayzeesoft(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dual citizen. Our people here go just dey shout up and down dey support politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy by Fortune118005(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congrats to that family But I'm here to read comment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.